Chap 12: Dare to pity me?
283 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the month of basic training, Long Wei started a hunting phase. For a week they all hunt with their own methods and styles guns allowed but only with a silencer.

Teams of three were made.

Long Ai, Sofia, and Yao Lan were the first to be in making their team. Named Team, 'Zero'.

Han Zhi, Wen Zheng, and Long Xiang formed a team. Named Team, 'Free sky'.

Long Ning, Su Tang, and Zhi Rou formed a team. Named Team, 'Dogfood on sale'.

Mother Han, Mother Long, and Mother Zhi formed another team. Named Team, 'Mothers'.

Father Han, Father Long, and Father Zhi formed another team. Named Team, 'Still Young'.

Zhi Kai, Yun Laotian, and Xie Ying formed another team. Named team, 'Troublemakers'.

Long Wei glanced at troublemakers before shaking his head. 

"Ok, For a week no one is allowed to come here. We all will live in wild ok?"

All nodded and after 2 hours from a plane they arrived at their destination. 'Forest of Wind God'. This forest was dangerous as it can be. 6 Teams went in 6 directions. Long Wei had given them a bottle of Springwater and fruits for one week. When hurt or injured this could help them.

2 types of fist martial arts, made by Long Wei were learned by 6 teams and now it was time to test their determinations.

Long Wei bid them farewell and went out of the forest just to see another filmy scene.

"Leave already!!"

A handsome, Over the top handsome man, spoke with a hoarse voice to two children beside him. His body was trembling and had two holes from gunshots in his chest, the blood was dripping out continuously, his face was pale beyond belief because of blood loss.

"No No, Uncle leave us here!"

The young boy standing beside the man shook his head.

"Yes, Nice Uncle, We are not someone to be protected."

"No, Kids, This is wrong! What they did is wrong! You guys are meant to be protected. Listen to Uncle and run hmm?"

The Handsome-pale man patted their heads and pushed them to go away, But the children were cemented on the ground.

"Uncle, come with us then!"

"Yes, Come with us."

The boy and girl started to persuade to leave together.

"No, I must distract them or they will catch you--cough cough...ugh."

The handsome-pale man became paler with each cough, Making Long Wei rub his temple. 

'Ok, I give in. I seem to have forgotten we just had one Sleeping beauty up and someone needed to fill his place right?'

Long Wei grumbled in his heart clenched his hands on his head.

'Alright, I will compete with buddha and save people!'

Long Wei noticed that he seems to find the children familiar but passed the doubts to his back desk of his head and flew in front of the man who looked at him with wide eyes.

-TAH

A gunshot sounded again but collided with some solid thing in mid-air.

"Sure, I am really quite attractive, Attracting all kinds of stuff."

The Handsome-pale man looked more surprised and looked at the transparent barrier in front of him while looking at the Youngman.

'how can he use them before...'

Long Wei was grumbling while supporting his head. 

'Alright, let's teleport them to space. The guy needs to be saved and these children have demonic qi which needs to be taken out...sigh, Buddha don't be jealous ok? I don't want to take over your place soon.'

Shooting continued, Long Wei was getting annoyed. He had just emptied the base to quietly advance to the Spirit-formation stage but no! Why will God with no heart pity him?

"Hey, Can you hear me?"

Long Wei asked the Handsome Pale man with a serious expression.

"Mn."

Long Wei looked more annoyed with his response, 'Buddha I will make sure to send this person to heaven. I promise.'

After controlling his urge to kill the Handsome pale man, Long Wei said,

"I will save you and heal you but! Leave after recovering and take the children."

The Handsome-pale guy still looked expressionless but the boy and girl hurried over to Long Wei's side and said

"Uncle...you can save Uncle Lan?"

"Please save him, Uncle."

Long Wei had some warmth flash by in his eyes for a moment before he covered it and nodded.

"Ok. I agree."

"I ...whatever. hold me my shirt you both and For this Uncle Lan...(a neat freak) hold his hand."

After the kids did it, Before wasting a single second Long Wei teleported them to his space in the 5th house designed to move.

Because they were teleported inside a huge mansion, The children took it as teleportation while the Handsome-pale guy was once again in shock but this time he spoke with a hoarse voice.

"I am Xue Lan from Xue family in A country."

Long Wei nodded and supported the man and let him lie on the folding bed in the living room. He put both hands on Xue Lan's chest and used his qi to find the bullets and took them out with force. 

"Ugh...An, Slow down...ugh cough!"

"Shut it!"

Xue Lan looked at the young man who scolded him while hurting him too. A pained smile crept on his handsome face.

The children looked at the two adults who had different expressions before completely backing off.

Long Wei took the bottle from Xue Lan's hand and poured three to four drops of it on holes made by bullets.

"Ow. It hurts!"

Long Wei kept an expressionless face while grumbling in his heart.

'Hey hey! I help you without asking anything in return! And you can't even shut up? It hurts? Boy, why make those holes if healing them hurts? Buddha oh buddha~ Pity me! Do you dare to pity me?'

Xue Lan looked at the agony in the young man's eyes, he found it funny how he acted so heartless. 

"Your name?"

"Buddha."

"ah?"

Long Wei came out of his trance and soon found out what he spoke before correcting with a cough.

"For you, I am like a buddha. Anyway, I am Long Wei."

Long Wei patched him with some clothe and took the children out to soak them in spring. With that pure spring, the demonic qi will dissipate in 5 to 6 days naturally.

 

 

 

11