Chap 14: WTF?! Part 2
251 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Team Freesky was really in a bind on the morning of the fourth day. Why? 

Long Xiang had found a cave and so they took turns to watch the night but somehow no animal came their way until they went to them. Which was why it was hard to find meat to eat. So, to eat meat Long Xiang said he will catch prey and took off alone.

After finding three eggs in a nest, Long Xiang regretfully went back so to eat them with his teammates.

After he came back and handed the eggs to Wen Zheng so he could boil them, Long Xiang still wanted to go back to find meat.

"I will come back before night. Lao Zhi handle your wife well OK?"
Han Zhi who was skillfully making fire with sticks looked at Wen Zheng far in a cave and an unconscious smile spread on his face.

"Don't hurry and come slowly ok?"

Long Xiang still couldn't digest so much dogfood and because he knew Han Zhi so well, He knew what he wanted to eat right now. So Long Xiang only sighed on his Single status and moved to search for his desired dish. (Author: Yes! Go for it! Though he is looking for meat and I am also talking about 'meat' a soft tender one too...hehe)

Long Xiang: ...Oh no...I feel really sadistic shivers!!

Author:...(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

So, Ignoring the shivers Long Xiang went out. It took him 3 hours to find a rabbit and he was so happy that he even forgot the couple out in his temporary home.

When he arrived he saw.

-The clothes of his teammates were torn and were spread on the ground and there was blood near the cave entrance making Long Xiang to imagine the worse,

"Wen Zheng!! Han Zhi!! Hey!! Are you both in the..ere..."

Running near the cave and then without knocking on the wall he took the turn toward the inner room of the cave where the couple lived and saw the R-18 scene.

"...Carry on. haha"

With a poised face, Long Xiang moved out and went toward the river to clean the rabbit. 

Han Zhi who was right now connected with his beloved was so angry that he wanted strange his best friend without a rope!

Wen Zheng was trying to disconnect them when Han Zhi thrust his cable back making the already ashamed Wen Zheng to a fully red and dizzy-headed state.

Narrator: (҂⌣̀_⌣́) I have a vaccine against PDA.

This FreeSky team was really free to an uncertain limit, So We decided to change the scene, (Let's not disturb the privacy needed by new couples.)

While on Team Dogfood's side was really live Dogfood every where but the problem was the person they were trying to feed it to was already numb to its taste and was now adding spices to make it more suitable.

"RouRou, This flower suits you more. Oh, that one too."

Su Tang was speaking with so lovelorn eyes that it caused irritation to Long Ning who had already prepared for this situation and was wearing black glasses.

"TangTang, Don't break flowers anymore."

"For you, I can even break stars and these are some flowers."

Long Ning: "Should I book a space shuttle for you? Or should I just gift one to you, It will ease you on your journey to break stars."

Su Tang ignored Long Ning. He also had gotten used to this guy's unique way of using his tongue.

"RouRou, Do you want to drink tea?"

"Ah? No, I am ok."

"Don't be nervous. I have your favorite flavor."

Long Ning: "Oh? Pass one to me too. My throat also feels quite dry, Just make one for me as you are already gonna do it?"

Hearing the same familiarly annoying voice again, Su Tang as a big-hearted man ignored him once again and only focused on his beloved.

"TangTang, Let's just find a place to live at. We can't camp outside today, It's cloudy."

"Ok Ok, You stay here Me and Ning will go find a place."

"...no, I will also go with you."
"RouRou...You will get tired this way."

Before Zhi Rou could answer, Long Ning chirped again.

"Just carry him, You have to do that on your wedding day why not now?"

Su Tang: Bro...Just keep your mouth shut!

Zhi Rou was already very embarrassed by the sweet words he was being fed for 4 days in front of his best friend by the boyfriend...No Way I am letting him touch a single hair on my body before...cough.

"...Why are you both looking at me like I spoke nonsense? The thick-skinned couple who fed me, A single such unique quality of food what will be wrong with a little more? Go ahead I will accompany you both."

Su Tang: KEEP THAT MOUTH SEALED!!

Long Ning: "I can't read thoughts but your face... bro~"

Su Tang: ...(ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Team Still Young is really acting like ...middle-agers.

All 3 daddies were sitting on top f a highland and drinking while many small animals were surrounding them.

Father Han: "I really liked the pink one, And so I named him piky, But now it sounds like that the rabbit is picky."

Father Long: "Hahaha, It happened to me too, that white one looked so innocent and soft that I named him Tender meat but who knew this tender meat like my meat!"

Father Zhi: "That's why I didn't name them!"

Father Long: "But you call them Rabby!!"

Father Zhi: "That is the common name."

Father Han: "Oh ok~ Well I am hungry, Let's eat some fruits, for now, I can't seem to kill them now."
Father Zhi: "Ah? But you ate one in the noon."

Father Han: ...Were you peeking?

Long Wei finally broke his monitor.

Tell me, Where are those fierce wild animals?? Where are those dangerous plants?? TELL ME?! SHOW ME!! They look like they are on a picnic!! Unbelievable...sigh.

Looking away from the sky. Long Wei took the medicine to Xie Lan's room. The man had woke up this noon and now was very energetic.

Xie Lan looked at Long Wei who had his long hair clipped messily in a bun while looking exhausted he still had a tray with a glass on it.

"Drink it and sleep."

Xie Lan didn't speak anything just took the glass and drank it all in one go and lied down to sleep. Soon dizziness came over him.

8