Chap 15: Wait for me.
272 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Wei opened the door and looked at the still fainted person inside, He sighed a little heavily and closed the door, and moved out. As soon as the door closed the person inside woke up and looked at the closed door with a faint hatred but soon it was disguised by the once again closed eyes.

Oblivious of the movements inside, Long Wei went inside the little children's room. The small boy and girl were holding building blocks with pure curiosity. When they heard the movement of the door, They looked behind with shining eyes.

"Uncle Wei!."

"Uncle Wei!."
'Uncle...'

Long Wei smiled and rubbed the children's heads with warmth.

"So our A'Xing and A'Yue were playing with blocks hm?"

The children nodded hard and giggled with a pure happy expression.

'These children...were wronged too much.'

The demonic qi was integrated with every piece of the muscles of the body. Long Wei had to deal with it with a very cruel method. The demonic cultivators had always done harm to their own bodies very much. They didn't even leave the children out of this method.

'But this was not demonic qi...Poison? No, I have seen many types of them in my youth...huh? Then it was really demonic qi? No No...'

Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing tugged at Long Wei's white T-shirt, Which made Long Wei snap back to reality.

"Uncle Wei...sit your Hair bad."

Xiao Xing pointed a finger on his head with a slight frown. While Xiao Yue had already started to pull him down with those tiny hands.

"My hair?"

'I just clipped them, Did they come out again?'

Ignoring his confusion, Long Wei sat down to keep the children's heart and closed his eyes in a meditative state. Xiao Xing hurriedly unclipped the hairs while Xiao Yue started to comb his hair. Because of his deep meditative state Long Wei unconsciously put a barrier around them to protect what must be protected. 

Because of the Slow passage of time in space, Long Wei had been living inside for 6 days with the three people he saved.

The time went by and Long Wei came out of his state, He squinted his eyes because of the brightness in the room then finally opening them at his usual pace. He wanted to get up only to find his thighs heavy.

Xiao Yue was clenching Long Wei's white shirt with all his might but still asleep soundly, Xiao Xing was lying down but her soft head was in Long Wei's lap. 

Watching the soft appearance of small 5-6 years children, unconsciously made Long Wei smile warmly. He simply looked over the children while injecting them with his divine qi. The atmosphere was overly warm and harmonious. 

'Sleep safely, My child.'

'Aww, Our didi(Little brother) is really cute when sleeping right da-ge(elder brother)?'

'He is really growing...I wish...he couldn't ahem.'

'Dage?! didi shouldn't grow up!! If he did then who will make my heart feel motherly warmth!!'

'Shh Shh, Xiao Mei, If Xiao Wei woke up, I won't save you from Martial Uncle's wrath.'

'Ah?! Jing-ge!! See Dage is abandoning me!!'

'Xiao Mei, speak in low voice Alright?'

'Ah! didi is waking up!! Hurry move on! He will not speak to me if he saw me in his room.'

'Now that I...Really?! Then Xiao Mei run.'

'Dage, Xiao Mei...Xiao Wei woke up.'

'mm?'

'...I, Tell, Xiao Shu(Little Uncle), Jing-ge, Shin-jie, Du-ge, not letting me sweep.'

'Ahaha no-no, That's not it didi...We were on our way back hahaha.'

'Yahah. Ahem, Yah. Xiao Wei. we were only passing by.'

'Pfft. Sweep...Baby Wei, It's Sleep not sweep. Your Jing-ge already swept the whole building.'

'...Senior brothers and sister, Out...'

'...Sorry, didi!!'

'haha Xiao Mei let's go~'

'Jing-ge will sweep the building again, So, Xiao Wei should sleep~'

The chattering noises soon faded and Long Wei found himself asleep. He woke up and there were tears in his eyes.

"I...Where?"

The modern furniture, its texture, and the soft and small bodies around him reminded him of his cruel reality. He was no longer alive in his world. He had died...more or less died. This was his new world and new life.

"I dreamt for the first time."

As a cultivator, Long Wei had never truly slept. He always only closed his eyes, laid on the bed, and cultivated. Even in his memories, He didn't know what sleep was. What dreaming was? How a person could lose his senses without 'those' tortures.

"So...this is sleep?"

His body was feeling light and his mind was fully open. This was the first time that Long Wei had slept, Also this relaxingly but this was also the first time that Long Wei didn't have anyone celebrating these small first time with him. 

'Why? What's this sour feeling?'

Long Wei's heart was true to his nature, because of his quiet nature back in his world, His Master, Martial Uncle, Senior brothers, and sisters were the ones who celebrated his small first times and also his biggest achievements. They didn't forsake him when all of the worlds were against him, they believed in him...Alas.

'I am homesick? ah...Sectsick...'

"Hey."

The hoarse and unfamiliar voice brought Long Wei back to reality. He looked at the doorway to find Xue Lan leaning there with a flushed face.

"Are you sick?"

Xue Lan asked while looking at Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing, but his attention was still on Long Wei's words which he just mumbled.

Whilst Long Wei didn't mind this breach of his privacy as he was also asleep on the floor with little kids in their room. Such an irresponsible guy he was.

"Talk about yourself."

"What's wrong with me?"

"You are looking like a tomato."

"..."

"So, you were here for?"

"I was thirsty."

"Oh."

An Awkward air prevailed for a while when Long Wei slowly and carefully stood up with the children still asleep on his shoulders. He carefully laid them on their beds and covered them.

"Do you need help or will you go back on your own?"

This question was for Xue Lan asking when he was going his home and if he was willing to leave the children in his care.

For a moment Xue Lan didn't speak but after some time Xue Lan said.

"No, Just send me to C-country...I...the kids...you can take care of them until I come back."

"En."

After thinking back how the person said he was from A country Long Wei felt that the person might be looking for someone. As a previous Worldwide criminal Long Wei's instinct was much refined than anyone born till now, But helplessly his level was still mediocre. Only 1st level of Spirit formation. Well, it was quite a fast process for others but Long Wei knew that 1 year=3 years in his space, So this was not worth mentioning progress.

"Do you need my help in finding someone?"

Xue Lan first flinched then shooked his head while moving away.

"It's okay. Thanks."

'One day...I will come back...wait for me...I will personally avenge my dear.'

Xue Lan was looking only pale due to sudden fever but there was no sign of his hatred in any of his expression.

Long Wei could see a huge dark and gloomy cloud over Xue Lan which made him frown because this didn't happen for the last 7 days...

'Maybe the person he is finding is someone he hates?'

Looking at the with-drawing back Long Wei sighed and also moved away, he needed to pick his family and friends and give them a beating.

'I am coming...Wait for me, This time I must teach them nicely!'

Two people, With different destinies, one is one-sidedly in his own plan of revenge against the world while the other is looking forward to saving the world with its own people and find his second family in his original world. So...what will this story end up like?

7