Chap 16: Not Military.
218 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Wei selected a spot in their base and transported the house they were in there. As soon as the sun came up, Long Wei went towards the Forest where his family's teammates were supposed to get a practical experience.

"A'Xing, A'Yue, Uncle is going to get his family. So, Can you help Uncle Wei take care of Uncle Lan?"

Xiao Xing and Xiao Yue looked at each other than after some hesitation nodded. 

"Good Children. Uncle will bring gifts for you ok?"

Listening that they will get gifts, Their eyes brightened up and they finally hugged Long Wei. Patting the children's head Long Wei put some of his spiritual power in their bodies so the children can be protected even without him by their side.

Xie Lan was looking at the scene from his room window. The Area had changed in just a night. Either it was that he didn't notice it for 19 days or the person who saved him had unimaginable power that can transport even a whole house without disturbance.

'...I don't want to owe a favor but...'

A glint of hatred passed by Xie Lan's black eyes, clenching his teeth he glanced at the scene outside and soon calmed down.

Long Wei had already bid his farewell to Xie Lan and after telling the kids that they could come out of the house now, he went away.

Arriving at the foot of the mountain he saw Team Mothers and Still young, waiting. 

Mother Long hurriedly came toward his side and told him what she ate and caught.

"...Mom. I was looking at all teams through A'Ning's pin cam."

"So?"

"Mom, you didn't catch a thing!! Just eat fruits and some other stuff there!"

"Baby boy~Mom is just lazy you know right?"

"I don't dare to know!"

As Long Wei was tired of listening to excuses.

"Mom let's talk about how to redo it."

At this time enters the other 4 teams and meet with each other the mountain foot becomes quite noisy and Long Wei watching all of them acts like nothing gets more tired.

'Should I forget it? Well with me here no zombie will be good enough to hurt them, sigh let's forget it.'

"let's go home."

Long Xiang pats his shoulder with a smile. 

"Xiao Wei, I know you want the best of us but there are times when you just need to play along too. They aren't taking any tension because they don't want you to worry. So relax there is still time."

Because of the bright sun and the joyful laughter, Long Wei couldn't help smiling, and now that his brother had said something like this it only proves that his people will calm the world soon. He shall not worry then.

Long Wei joked, " Xiao Wei might not suit me anymore elder brother, I am an old soul living in a young one's body."

Listening to Long Wei, Long Xiang shuddered and hastily spoke, " No matter what, I am your elder brother now!"

The flustered brother was cuter than Long Wei expected.

"Hahaha, Yes yes, I know."

Long Xiang frowned a little.

"What did you understand?"

The small almost invisible pout made Long Wei tease his brother more.

"I know that I should spoil my brothers too."

This sentence confirmed Long Xiang's anxiety, His little brother was teasing him!

"Xiao Wei, others are tired let's go-to base."

Being found out by his elder brother didn't upset Long Wei instead he nodded and took everyone in space and directly open the space in front of Base.

Before coming out of space, Long Ning noticed that space has expanded.

"Wei-ge wait."

Others were taking baths inside the houses in space and getting refreshed, So Long Wei was preparing tea for them when Long Ning spoke.

"What is it?"

"Wei-ge, Did you notice...Space has expanded, I mean the fog around it has moved afar."

"Huh? I thought it was my delusion...but you also noticed?"

"I can confirm it, come here Wei-ge."

Long Wei and Long Ning went toward the mountainside of space, where Long Ning crouched and started to remove some soil.

Long Wei looked at his younger brother's action and soon found a red pipe inside the soil.

"See this? I buried it to take a note of the boundary of space, it is broken now because space moved and expanded."

Long Wei noticed the change in his spiritual space when he came in here with the other three people. But soon forgot it because he was helping them treat their injuries.

"The peach trees...they have become more abundant too."

"Yes. I also noticed that the spring is overflowing with energy too and it also expanded."

Long Wei and Long Ning looked at each other and soon sighed.

"No use."

"Yes, no use thinking about it for now, Wei-ge...I, In those days on mountain, I thought of something...when we go back I want you to hold a meeting as soon as possible."

Long Ning was hesitating but still, he thought that his way was possible maybe they could get the result that they never expected. He knew that if this spiritual space was true and if his Wei-ge could use that cultivator stuff then the apocalypse was not false, but if the army is going to do what his brother told him, then to imagine worse was not wrong but instead the best choice.

"Ok, we will listen to Xiao Ning ok? But first, all of them have to get some rest right, you too."

Long Ning looked at his innocent brother, He knew that even God above won't be able to help his brother to leave his innocence. Even after experiencing the Apocalypse and the death of his loved ones, his brother still trusts in the world, isn't he too gullible? 

"En. Oh, yea, Wei-ge, There were some clothes and food missing did you eat too much or are you forgetting something?"

As soon as Long Wei heard those words he knew, He can't hide those children. 

So he spoke about all the incidents to Long Ning.

"So after we went away Wei-ge got a new family? Aren't you mean?! wait...children...Firing...Wei-ge, Are those children from 'that' place?"

That place which Long Ning talked about was the Army research institute.

"I guess."

The blood drained from Long Ning's face.

"No, wait. Wei-ge, Did this even happened before? Wait Did you clear your traces?"

"Yes, but those people were not from Army."

"eh?"

"They were not trained and were unable to see through me at all."

"Wait...were they using the same tactics as the people from your past life, Ge?"
"No."

Now, this was the one more bad news.

 

 

10