Chap 17: Meeting 2.
203 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coming from space, The mothers found two cute children playing.

"Huh...Am I hallucinating?"

Mother Han was really tired but never thought she will hallucinate too.

Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing noticed the adults and got scared, They started trembling and their black eyes started tearing.

Long Xiang noticed that the children were scared and hurriedly looked for Xiao Wei.

"Xiao Wei, You children are crying hurry."

The other who heard these words went into a stupor.

'Children? Of Long Wei?'

'My child's children?'

'What?! Wei-ge was married?'

And many more thoughts passed but only Long Xiang and Long Ning knew the real truth so they felt weird about what they thought.

"Huh? A'Yue? A'Xing? Why are you crying? Hush."
Long Wei went and hurriedly hugged the children. Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing cried and tightly clutched Long Wei's shirt.

Patting their backs and stroking their small heads, Long Wei passed some spiritual energy which made the children to hiccup but they soon stopped crying.

"Un-Uncle Wei."

"...Uncle."
'Uncle?! They call their father Uncle?!'

'There is something wrong here!'

'Uncle?! seriously?!'

As the other came out of their misunderstanding, Long Ning and Long Xiang went toward the little children and soon found they were too adorable.

"Xiao Wei. Introduce them."

"Oh, Ok."

"No No, Wei-ge. Dage, First let Wei-ge tell them about us and we shall talk to them tomorrow so they won't get more scared."

"Ah. Yes, that's fine too. Xiao Wei, go and make them something nice, I will explain to others."

"Ok, Thanks Dage. Let's go A'Yue, A'Xing."

He grabbed their small hands and guided them to the house they lived in, Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing looked back again and again but still didn't call upon anyone just went away with their Uncle Wei.

"Dage, Did you tell everyone about meeting?"

"Hn. You should rest, for now, I also have something to tell tomorrow."

Long Wei found out that Xie Lan had gone away, no signs of him left. He knew the guy will be gone but so soon was not in his expectations.

The night went without trouble, Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing got more comfortable with sleeping with him and didn't let him go anywhere.

The next Morning after breakfast, Long Wei entered the meeting hall with the children and found he was late.

Long Ai teased," Just what were you up to all night Wei-ge?"

Long Wei noticed and teased back," Same as you were up to."

Long Ai's faith went out of the window and she pouted.

"Ok, Let's get serious here."

Long Xiang sounded out. Long Ning stood up and went in the center position and started to speak what he thought was important.

"I was thinking some things when we were up in the mountain. If, Only If the military that Wei-ge saw in his past life are same ones in this time too then we should do something before they can."

Long Ning's gesture to tell them this, was to hear their opinions.

Su Tang added, "I am glad that you thought that, But it is military, who knows how many of them will wake up with abilities? But still, if there is the possibility of changing what Wei-ge experienced then speak up the plan."

Wen Zheng also spoke up," Good thinking, But there are only 2 months before the signs of the apocalypse come on and almost 4 months before the start of the apocalypse."

Nodding Long Ning opened his laptop and a holographic screen is soon shown and lights went out. Long Wei holds the children tight so they don't get scared. 

"This is Map of Our Country S, There are 17 cities with major population and 2 cities with the most population."

The Map was shown and many places were marked. Long Ning changed the picture once again and spoke.

"Weapons, food, shelter, and medicines. These are the most important in the Apocalypse. As Wei-ge said, Communications and other technology couldn't work in the apocalypse. But if we were to notice, Don't we have professionals?"

Zhen Kai opened his mouth and with great interest said,

"If what I am thinking is not wrong then what you are saying is..."

Zhen Kai left to Long Ning to complete the sentence.

"Yes, Make bases before the army, Save as many as we can, Humanity is the world's hope, If it is bad then we just need to make good and we can balance out the world in the apocalypse."

Yun Laotian was a little startled as he asked.

"Even if we make bases in different regions, and help them then won't they become dependent on us?"

Yao Lan added.

"Also, what if they betray us? We can't tell human nature."

Wen Zheng was thinking and helped Long Ning to answer them.

"How about if we make rules and show that we are strong, I mean Long Wei, If it is him, He can make them suppress. As A'Ning has said, If only humans under the army remain then even if we somehow stop the apocalypse, we won't be able to go against the whole humanity under the army."

Han Zhi nodded and spoke up for our wife.

"And if we train them then there is no need for us to worry when we go on our mission later."

Xie Ying hesitated a bit before he said.

"What If we also help normal humans get safety, Or if some are injured we can use spring water to help them, I mean we can say that the Zombie virus can a treated a bit. This way we will become their saviors and they will trust us this way."

Zhi Rou put a peach on the table and said.

"We can also make some other departments with help of bases, Like Health institutes or research institutes. As Wei-ge has said, Making an Antidote for the Zombie virus is a must even if we kill the source the virus would have already spread."

Looking at peach Sofia also added.

"We can make agriculture Institute too, The food won't last forever and also the soil will also be affected so making bases will help this field too."

Noticing that everyone was agreeing Long Ai added.

"What if we interconnect the bases too, I know it might sound weird, but with Ning Ning, we can communicators, this way we can get a central base which can be us, and other bases, who if need help, they can talk to us anytime."

Long Xiang sighed.

"Well, If what you are all saying is right then one thing, We have no time, As soon as apocalypse start, we need to get many normal people and ability users to not die and for that, we might need to go to the places where a base can be formed before the apocalypse.

Long Ning added.

"Yes, And we need to be ready for any outcome. According to Wei-ge, even if go before the apocalypse 60% of people will be zombies and 30% normal only 10% will be ability users, I am sure all of us here will get powers because Wei-ge stimulated our latent talent and we can get our powers which can be different from what Wei-ge remember then there are two things we must do, first save as many as we can, clearing out zombies and second building the base."

 

 

8