Chap 18: Meeting Continues
193 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Xiang keeps thinking that going in advance might not be a good solution and what if the problem of zombies is not the biggest problem then?

"Let's not think about other matters, the most important one is, how will we handle the military or whatever the other group is? As they had already done such nice researches far before the apocalypse hm?"

Long Ning has not breached the wall of the military research department yet but using norm' satellite to see the structure and some data allowed him to already think about what would have happened.

"Doing things our way is good and all, But I think that even when we are going and making bases we should do it for a purpose, that will benefit us and the bases all the same."

These words of Long Ning were prepared a long time ago, he had already deduced many theories with help of the movies and animes of the apocalypse. 

Wen Zheng smiled faintly and looked at Long Ning approvingly, Long Ai didn't understand and asked what he said, So Wen Zheng explained.

"Xiao Ai, What if you just simply go and make bases, give humans a place to live, make them strong and like a hero you also eliminate the cause of Apocalypse, Then do you think with human's selfish and jealous nature they will still surrender to you?"

Long Ai shook her head and starting to think if she did all this, then like how in movies if a hero's power exceeds then even his beloved ones will take him as a threat forgetting all he had done for them. Such is a fate of a hero.

"...I get it now. So, In order for that to not happen what will we do?"

Nodding Long Ning opened a holographic screen once again and said;

"In order for that to not happen we don't need heroes, Military and many ability users will be able to become heroes in public eyes. We need villains to cause dread and fear. Such that even when people hear our name they get so scared that they obey us without any need for us to come and implicate them with sweet sickening words."

Yao Lan looked at the badge he made for the hero association and now he thought. It's time to change, our real colors are coming to life hehehe.

Wen Zheng added.

"And we are not just going to go and make base and help now? Will we? We don't have that much free time. All base we make will work for us ok? Each base will have its own specialty. Like some will help in farming, some will act as control centers, some as zombie eradicating force. Each one with its own pride. We will make them and protect them as a result they will develop quietly and strongly, which will, without doubt, help us."

Xie Ying raised his head looked at all the people carefully and then said.

"How will we act as villains?"

He said so because all the people in this meeting room were either beautiful or handsome or cute...how will they act as villains with such a pure wish to protect the people hmm?

Han Zhi and Zhi Kai exchanged looks while Long Xiang Simply smiled.

Long Wei who was quiet until now suddenly said.

"Oh, I remember now, A month before the start of the apocalypse there will be blizzards all over the world and this will go on for 10 days and then suddenly the sun will come and everything will become normal except for the emergency state of nations all over the word."

The people in the room looked at him with cold dead eyes which caused shivers down one's spine but the same cannot be said for Long Wei Who so innocently told a huge matter.

"Um..?"

Long Ning sighed helplessly and still asked.

"Any other thing that is not so important for Ge?"

Long Wei thought and thought and then nodded and said seriously.

"Though not too important but a day after apocalypses starts Sun will vanish for 3 days only this phenomenon will occur on the same day every year but this is not that big a deal right?"

This time everyone helplessly massaged their heads. thinking.

'hopeless, If we make him the leader of the bases we make then the future is hopeless.'

Su Tang suddenly said in this bleak atmosphere.

"I think we should collect people from outside the country too"

With this sentence, the atmosphere once again came back to the line, and Long Ning nodded while changing the hologram which now showed the whole world, clearly not the earth, The planet was named Earth B.

"Our Planet got 5continents. We can't just go all over the world in 3 months for heaven's sake but we can invite mercenaries or talents. We just need a treasure that can capture their attention."

This was a very ideal solution.

Long Xiang stood up and then took over Long Ning's speech.

"Even if it's 5 Continent', I am sure there will be things that we must have in those places. We need different types of talents, not the famous ones but the suppressed ones remember we will work as villains, We will let them feel how to make a deal with the devil. We got no such time to sit idly, I will make our parents prepare the houses for the guests we will bring or the things we will send over. One more thing, act as a villain, Xiao Lan, Give us some tips on that later. Xiao Wei you can continue to focus on your cultivation or whatnot just and if possible give us some treasure from that spiritual space."

Long Xiang Paused to look at the kids sitting on his brother's legs and then hesitatingly looked at his secretary who shook his head, boss forget it you can never handle kids alone.

"Wei-ge, How will we handle the kids?"

Long Wei looked At Xiao Xing and Xiao Yue. He kissed their foreheads softly as his master did to him when he was young and said softly.

"I am here, so of course I will see to their matters. Just one thing, I need to somethings to all who are going around the world."

His words made others quickly straighten up.

Long Wei closed his eyes and after few seconds a few golden balls appeared on the table and they moved toward the hands of all the people and settled down.

"These are the used to get someone's talent, When the owner of the balls who are you all now and someone else is holding the ball, the owner can see the inner talent of the other person. You can try it only on normal people, not on yourselves, I had tempered all of your bodies with spring water so, such a trick won't work on any of you."

 

 

7