Chap 20: Plan of future.
162 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rainstorm didn't even start but the huge snowstorm started, The people were freezing with such an anomaly that came out of nowhere. 

The government had less and less control over civilians each passing hour, The traffic in big cities had made many accidents, The school's students were struck and parents were out to look for them making the situation more out of hand.

The electricity was cut off as soon as the snowstorm started, The situation was not like this only in this country but all over the world.

Except for a certain mountain, Where a happy party was going on, Delicious dishes and warm clothes were prepared for this occasion. 

"A'Wei, Come here boy let me dissect you once! I promise it won't hurt!"

Long Wei was also sitting among this joyous table of doctors, Who definitely had all intentions to dissect him but not like madly but why does this guy have this anomaly?

"Dr.Yan, If you dissect me, Who will keep you safe and warm in the apocalypse, and who will make these delicious dishes?"

"haha, Youngman, without you will we be able to survive?"

"...Dr.Yan, It's not that bad yet, we can still remedy the situation."

Dr.Yan drank a mouthful of wine while Long Wei looked at him with seriousness, He knew that for him, He still can't accept the situation of dying and coming to another strange world, A world completely different from his homeland, But for people here...This place was their beloved planet, a homeland where their many generations lay, and now this beloved sacred place will be tinted with many disgusting things that cannot be called dead nor live.

Leaving the solemn party of adults, Long Wei turned his head to look at the walls under construction and the deforestation process from afar.

'Such is life. I don't know what to do and how to do it...But I don't want to see them sad...'

The dark clouds had gotten quite lighter than before. Long Wei was still thinking about much weird stuff, Like how about I build a small lake here and add spring water to it then seal it with an array, with this natural Qi will continually diffuse in the surrounding without him doing anything.

Such ideas kept coming to his mind while he still moved toward the top of the mountain hill, The top of the mountain was a meeting room or Information center made by Lucas from overseas, He was the leader of the Information Club before coming Here with his people, of course, their families came too. And due to these situations, Wen Zheng was converting the desolate mountain into a fortress with help of everyone present.

Arriving at the entrance of the building, Long Wei sighed. 

'A'Ning is too flashy.'

Because the building was equipped with various automatic devices. Of course, the maker of these Auto-matons was Long Ning.

He arrived at the meeting room where everyone was present from his family and friends also leaders from different fields, Long Wei said his greetings and sat with Zhi Kai who was almost dozing off.

Long Xiang stood up after seeing that everyone was present. 

"20 days."

That was the countdown before the start of the apocalypse, No one needed to say anything to understand this.

"Long speeches are useless, I will just simplify what we will do and how. Time is not on our side so don't mess up."

The words might feel rude but that was the truth so no one minded.

"We will take over the apocalypse, not like ruling it, but guiding the survivors."

The starting words made the atmosphere as such everybody became more serious and sat straight not to mind even Zhi Kai, The sloth of modern times, became active.

Nodding approvingly, Long Xiang continued.

"After the start of the zombie virus and such disease, we will stay in our base, first help each other than survivors from different bases. After 10 days in the apocalypse, we will move into 6 groups. 1st group and 2nd group will remain here in base, other 4 will go outside. 1st group is responsible for the protection of the base while the 2nd group will start research projects on large scale."

"3rd group will move to the south and go to the coastal area, Their mission will be to build a coastal base and make it independent from army and government. The 4rth group will go to the countryside, secure land, and build another base, That base will also be independent of all forces except ours. Same for 5th and 6th group, one to A-city while other to B-city, build the base."

"Next is the number of forces affecting the base. As we are making 4 bases and counting our main one, it's a total of 5 bases under our influence, And so each base will have 5 powers within. 4 main powers with different experiences and 1 person leading those 4 powers and the base. This way we will have 4 main people under us, controlling the bases, hence making our shoulders lighter."

"Each Base must have at least 500 awakened and a total of 5000 population. Our teams will only be in charge of the first 5 months. After that, All 4 teams retreat to base, No matter what. As we know After 6 months of the apocalypse, A huge portal will open in D-city, which will release poisonous fog. We got work on that place."

"That's all for now. After coming back from Our 1st mission, We will talk about 2nd mission. Also, Each Team will have different tasks, but the time limit is the same. Any questions?"

Shaking their heads, All remained quiet. They knew this is not going to be as easy as it was said.

The Blizzard ended After 2 days, The Sun was up but surrounding was still cold. Not having even an ounce of suspicion toward Snowstorm, The people went to work as usual.

5