Chap 23: Basics Martial Arts.
157 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a Large Announcement Hall, there was a passageway that leads to the underground training area, This Area was empty for the past 2 days as some important preparation was being done, Now that the important work is done Long Wei has called all his students for some testing.

Leaving the Elders and children aside, those who were going on the 5-month journey were the ones who will be given pointers and harsh training.

"Ning Stand up for me!"

When teaching Long Wei never cared for manners, He was as strict, bold, and frank as his Master was to him in his World.

"Have you perfected Kukmakyu?"

Long Ning stood straight and answered with a high voice.

"It's at excellence, not perfection yet Teacher."

Long Wei frowned a little, Kukmakyu was not high Martial art or anything it was the most basic one that didn't even need Qi to use. It was Martial art focused on partial defense and Partial offense. He is working hard on teaching them but all of his companion's styles differ. As their body structure and innate talent are also different.

"Show me, I will point out what is missing for you."

Long Wei went into the defensive stance while Long Ning was in the offensive stance making it clear who will be doing what.

As soon as Long Wei said start Long Ning attacked while Long Wei cooperated by only moving around.

Kukmakyu is being quite well-rounded and thus giving you a bag of tricks for all sorts of situations. By utilizing the shifts in the balance of your challenger your opponent can be driven into a position you want them to be, making it easier to overcome their strengths.

Long Wei knew this art won't be much of use to others except Sofia, Marie, and Long Ning.  Because the biggest weakness of Kukmakyu is a lack of ground techniques. Once you're on the ground you may be the one that gets caught off guard.

After adjusting some positioning ways of Long Ning, Long Wei looked at Long Xiang.

"Stand up for me Xiang!"

Long Xiang stood up with a solemn face and full focus.

"Oukwom, Tell me how much is your mastery at it?"

"Perfection!"

"Oh, Then tell me what is its weakness?"

Oukwom is an offensive martial art that focuses on overthrowing your opponent by focusing entirely on maximizing your own natural strengths and minimizing your weaknesses. The primary focus lies on both agility and blocking and it often relies on the reflexes and speed of the attacker.

Though it might feel like it has not much use in basic arts but Oukwom is being able to disorient your opponents and thus causing them to leave openings. By utilizing the speed of yourself your opponent may overextend themselves, which helps defend your weaknesses more, which is quite good for reflex actions. But this Art also has its weaknesses.

Long Xiang was quiet for a time before he spoke.

"There are too many different styles."

Long Wei looked at Long Xiang for a moment before nodding and replying.

"Yes, That's the Techniques weakness, So until you perfect this technique this is a double edge blade. but as you have already perfected it I won't worry."

Long Xiang looked relieved and sighed. 

"Sit down, Now Sofia and Maria stand up!"

"Yes!"

"Yes, Teacher!"

Long Wei looked at 2 before asking.

"Did you both even practice a little?"

Both girls looked startled but they nodded.

"Then use Kukmakyu and fight with both styles."

They nodded and took different stances. The attacker at first was Sofia but in between, she lost the advantage of her taking offensive as Maria kept changing style and in the end, Maria won.

"Mn, Both at excellence but it is pity that you both forget to control each other's style. Ning, Sofia, and Maria will keep practicing until this technique become second nature to you understood? Time limit is 5 days, Our last 5 days."

Long Ning, Sofia, and Marie looked at each other and understood that they must perfect their flaws.

"Yes!"

"Understood!"

"Yes!"

Nodding at them and signaling to sit down, Long Wei looked at Davis and Alvin.

"Davis and Alvin, Stand up!"

Davis and Alvin are twins with red hairs and emerald eyes, Both boys, Only difference is their height. Davis is 1.72 while Alvin is 1.68.

"Tell me what is the nature of the Technique I taught you both?"

Alvin looked at Davis and then nodded at Long Wei speaking;

"Eistu, Its nature is Offensive. Can easily cripple  the opponent through only speed and thoughts."

Then Davis added;

"Best for assassins."

Long Wei smiled and nodded; Eistu was the technique of his elder martial brother; who wanted to become a savior while assassinating all bad guys quietly but life didn't go his way in the end.

Eistu is an offensive martial art that focuses on crippling your opponent by disorienting your opponent through quick movements and disruptive attacks. The primary focus lies on both joint locks and grapples and it often relies on the speed and quick thinking of yourself and your opponent.

Though for now, it has a small weakness of lack of potentially lethal moves, when they gain their powers in the apocalypse that won't matter.

"Ok, how is your practice going?"

Davis answered robotically;

"Same as always."

Alvin glared at Davis and said;

"There is a little betterment in our moves now."

Long Wei knew both of them are lying as they have already mastered the technique but they hate to admit that they will lose to me anyway.

"Ok, Sit down."

Long Ai was also at Perfect leveling Oukwom, while han Zhi and Zhi Kai were practicing both Oukwom and Eistu but they were still at excellence. 

The ones Long Wei worried about were Lucas who was still in mid-level of Kukmakyu and Eistu, and Zhi Rou who was still flailing at Eistu. Yun Laotian was useless in arts same with secretary Wen.

But they just needed time, The biggest matter at hand was Xie Ying, Yao Lan, and Su Tang.

"Are you three still in mid-level of Jothe?"

Yao Lan said;

"No my level is almost excellence."

"Oh tell me what is the problem with this technique?"

Jothe, a martial art that focuses on crippling your opponent by using every stronger point of your body as a possible weapon. It's not a pretty style but focuses more on real-life situations. By capitalizing on the deflections of your challenger your opponent tends to tire out pretty quickly, allowing you to become an overwhelming force.

"Ah..um. well, it uses too many moves?"

Long Wei wanted to beat this child, well yes, this technique does require moves but not more than oukwom.

"It's style, different styles. Hah. I will teach you three the basic again tonight."

"Class dismiss, Please go and practice or do your duties except you those who are stuck in mid-level."

"Yes!!"

"No way?!!"

"It's party time!!"

"Xiao Ai you gloating at their misfortune?"

"Eh? No way~"

sighing and feeling a slight headache Long Wei went home to see his cuties and heal his soul.

 

7