Chapter 2: Who Shall Wear the Crown?
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Acknowledgements:

 

Bearand is owned by kgy121.

 

"Leroy!?" and Rexcelsis are from "Gamer's Guide to Becoming a Dino" by Savagemercy.

 

JAC is from Genesis of Apocalypse by SaviorfoxOwlis (Not published as of yet.)

 

Swillow Barktree and Citrus Snow are from "Swillow the Slaughterhound" by SaviorfoxOwlis.


 
 

Chapter 1:

 

It was time to announce who would first hold the Beast Island crown. Everybody anticipated the action of having to fight for the gold.

 

JAC wandered down a marble hallway, part of a building in a hollowed out sequoia. Several of the future Beast Games contestants sat around.

 

He first saw the big brown T-Rex machine. A thirty five foot, 20000 pound menace. Rexcelsis. The spiked horns of the beast scratched the ceiling. A white scar accentuated Rexcelsis' primal eyes which regarded JAC. Next to him was a wimpy velociraptor... Or maybe some other kind of raptor? No one even knew what their name or gender was.

 

"It's nice to meet you King K.Rool," he said looking up at him. "Wait, you're not King K.Rool, you're just a roided up lizard, with a little butt-buddy here." He glanced down at the other. "You, do you have a name?"

 

"Well..."

 

"Do I look like I care about your name?" The dino's jaw dropped. "You can charge into any situation like Leroy Jenkins, but all I see is some low-tiered, under-level coward."

 

JAC shook his head after leaving "Leroy!?". He encountered Bearand, the barbearian. A bear who was a barbarian. He stared at the feral black bear, who had been turned into a sapient being due to a freak accident with some hobgoblin thing.

 

"Sorry, this is Beast Games. The tryouts for the fourth member of 'We Bare Bears' is somewhere else."

 

He pushed the barbearian aside, as two wolves flanked him. One a black machine with blood red underbelly. She tricked herself out with a nice spiked collar. The other was golden and slender framed, with gazing eyes that prepared for any attack.

 

The triad walked down the stairs. A monitor affixed to the sequoia showed the words, "Miracle" as they marched. The smoke machines kicked up smoke, and they pushed past the red curtain.

 

The entire land contained all kinds of beasts. Whether furred or scaled. Four legged or anthromorphic. They formed a cheering audience.

 

Richard Biggs announced, "Introducing, the writer of "Swillow the Slaughterhound and the Firefly Diary. He goes by the username SaviorfoxOwlis, but his name is Jesus. Or JAC."

 

Audience members ten feet below cheered as the triad traipsed down the entrance ramp towards a table with the four leaders of the main Beast Island factions. Only for a blue anthromorphic tiger to meet him. The tiger did a somersault before popping up and kneeing him in the face.

 

JAC staggered and fell down the side into the crowd. Booing came as ONE went back to the table at the end of the ramp.

 

The other three major leaders sat down, as well as the giant red and black wolf, Swillow. Beside her was a slender, golden wolf named Citrus. Both stared daggers into ONE as he beat up their agent.

 

The giant penguin, Michelle, stood up. "ONE, that was an unbelievably reckless thing you did. Why did you attack somebody during negotiations?"

 

ONE said, "I am not planning to become some kind of 'leader'." He strolled the edge of the stage, swirling a microphone in his grasp.

 

"I always implore upon others freedom of their own thoughts. I believe in a new world order. Instead we have a tyrant-" He pointed at Athyn. "Some former assassin." He pointed at Citrus. "Some giant penguin, whoever you are-" He pointed at Michelle. "Or some freakshow freak." Then Slash grinned at him.

 

ONE collapsed onto a swivel chair. He put his feet up on the table. "For this contract signing as to who should be leader, I need to tell you I give less than two shits."

 

Citrus snapped at him. "Then why did you even come in the first place?"

 

ONE stared up at the clouds. "You know, making sure I know who the next dickhead in charge will be, that way I can screw with them."

 

"Well, the next ruler of Beasttown will actually be determined by games," Athyn said. "As the General Manager, JAC, has said beforehand. That means that we will all be playing a major beast game first."

 

ONE said, "Good, you're all playing some kinds of games with the crown. That makes me seem like a complete idiot, am I right?"

 

"You better shape up, you snot-nosed punk," Citrus said as she crouched over the table. "Especially since you're about to die too."

 

ONE's attention snapped from each member of the table to a looming figure. JAC ran at him, and ONE did a somersault. He went for the knee again, but JAC jumped in the air and crashed the point of his elbow into ONE's knee.

 

There was a cracking sound as ONE crumpled onto the floor. He clutched his knee, and screamed.

 

JAC flicked his head and tossed the hair out of his face. He grabbed ONE's stray microphone. "From now on, ONE will not only not be contesting. I was here to announce that I have chosen Citrus as the first candidate, and I have chosen Athyn as the other."

 

Slash and her two sisters stared at him. Slash said, "Why is Athyn chosen?"

 

JAC said, "Because with the power, the rest of you would have legalized crack."

 

The audience stared amongst themselves, wondering if he was psychic. JAC locked his legs.

 

"We will be making an official belt and crown. The winner of the Beast Games will become the Beast King. This is the rules of the Beast Game match. The crown will be at the end of an obstacle course, and the first person to grab it is the winner. They will be coronated on the first ever episode of Beast Games on June 27th.

 

Athyn stared across at Citrus. "That makes this decision a lot easier. I suppose I will be having the honor to fight you."

 

"I'll kill you where you stand," Citrus said as she walked away with Swillow in tow. Athyn's jaw dropped as she walked off.

 

JAC said, "That's why I chose to wrote their stories out and not yours." He kneeled next to Athyn. "Because you suck, thought you should know that." Athyn mildly nodded as he knew what was happening next.


June 13th: Dragon's Jewel:

 

On Paper View (yes it's a pun) we will see:

Citrus versus Athyn to be the inaugural Beast King.

0