Chapter 8: Leroy!? Versus Tiercel
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8:

 

Richard Biggs: Alright, we were going to start off with Jesus and MEW3 talking out their issues, but this happened at the SOS base instead... Cue the show.

 

The screen in front of the stage showed Jesus walking into a bathroom.

 

He flung open a stall door. MEW3 lowered a newspaper. "What the hell are you doing-" Jesus ran over and rained punches down on him. He slapped a headlock onto the unconscious MEW3, and dragged MEW3 to where he was horizontal across the toilet, his feet dangling still in the bowl. Then he twisted over and did a second headlock with his other arm, coming down with MEW3.

 

MEW3 crashed face first into the wet tiles of the bathroom floor, and Jesus stood back up. Jesus went out of the stall. The Crashing Truth having been complete.

 

The scene ended.

 

Richard Biggs: After this unusual attack, some have been speculating which Jesus did it. We have learned over the weeks there are four types of Jesus, and that move was known as Crashing Truth - a draping DDT, Diamond Cutter fusion.

 

Richard Littles: We could not get Jesus to comment, and instead-

 

Music blared as Jesus walked out. "Great, you're all here." He came down the entrance ramp into the battle ring. He held up a belt.

 

The white strap carried a golden medal. It was circle shaped, with "Artesian Champion" on the bottom. Above the words it showed an image of two leaves atop a helmet. Jesus waved it around. As if no one was looking at it. The crowd cheered. Jesus dropped it in the center.

 

 

Sponsored by Summer Games - an update a week in August.

 

 

Richard Littles: We now have Jesus at our announcing desk.

 

Jesus: Thank you, Richard Littles. Alright, our first match, quite exciting, we're seeing that big brute, Rexcelsis coming out again.

 

Stage set. Instead of a normal barricade, a moat surrounded the ring. The area was no normal arena, as much a pool. The audience sat in lawn chairs, or on towels.

 

The dinosaur trampled onto stage, and gave out a roar, as he stared down his opponent in the ring. It was a small green dragon. Jade or something.

 

The bell rang and Rexcelsis slapped Jade with his tail, knocking him to the ground, before he zapped him to death with his death beam.

 

Rexcelsis gave out a roar as he left the stage then, his foe now ashes, as he would remain.

Jesus: Almost ten seconds. He's getting slow at this. Might have to fire him.

 

Richard Littles: I thought he had to get a pin?

 

Jesus: I think we're beyond that.

 

Richard Biggs: Ahem, and now for the second round in this tournament.

 

A smaller dino walked onto the stage, Leroy!? After he got into the ring, a dragon-dino creature came in. He gave a blank look as he got the stage and crawled in. He slid in front of Leroy!? Tiercel.

 

"This match," the announcer said, "is a card game of Elements."

 

A table dropped into view along with a deck of cards.

 

Leroy!? stared at his hand, and went first. "Well, I guess this works." He put down an Earth.

Four walls of stone arose around him.

 

Tiercel put down water, which flooded to the brim of the stone.

 

Leroy put down Wind which whipped around the water.

 

Tiercel put down Wind and fused it with water to make ice, which shattered the earth.

 

Leroy flinched as he lost a heart.

 

Richard Littles: Jesus, what is the point in this game, how do you win?

 

Jesus: You win by getting all four out. Which I think is Leroy's goal. He's going to protect and protect and protect. Until he gets a win.

 

Leroy climbed out of the ice, and put down fire to melt it down. He grinned, then... "Crap!" He fell into the water and lost a heart.

 

Richard Biggs: He's quite the thinker.

 

Tiercel put down a wind to refreeze the water. As the ice came toward Leroy, he jumped up, and didn't come back down. He blinked as he was surrounded by an air sphere.

 

Richard Littles: What a great idea!

 

Jesus: Or a luck out.

 

Leroy shot Jesus the finger as he stared down. He put down Earth. Wind got him down on the platform of earth.

 

Tiercel placed down earth too, and sat back on his pillar.

 

Leroy grunted and used fire and wind to melt the ice and turned it to steam.

 

Tiercel's eyes widened as Leroy almost won. Tiercel thought for a second. He put down Wind. Wind and Earth turned into Dust and snuff out the flames.

 

Leroy grinned and used a Wind to push Dust back to Tiercel. Tiercel put a hand above his eyes. He saw that he lost a heart.

 

Jesus: Small slip, no big deal.

 

Richard Biggs: Could be a close win.

 

Tiercel put up a water and the sandstorm came down. It sucked up Leroy's Wind. That put him at nothing.

 

Jesus: Welp, we're close to set match.

 

Leroy put down water and the flood got to Tiercel, taking a heart off him, getting a cheap shot.

 

Tiercel put down fire for the wind, but, it wouldn't come out. That's when it hit him. Steam.

Leroy made the steam, and the air was thick and moist, therefore the fire couldn't exist in air or land.

 

Tiercel made a new platform of Earth and stood on it.

 

Leroy used Fire to fuse it with Water into more boiling steam to take Tiercel's last heart.

Tiercel gave a grunt. He came back down.

 

Richard Biggs: What a win.

 

Richard Littles: Too bad for Tiercel.

 

Jesus: The punk won by luck!

 

Leroy stared at Jesus as he kept talking.

 

Jesus: Yeah, you, I'm talking to you! The loser with the bear.

 

Jesus got up from the announce desk. "Both of you are part of System Oversight."

 

Leroy said, "And you're part of some sort of, what is it, Slaughtrio? That's a dumb name, even by your standards. And you look like the beast if Belle had to bring him to the ball but didn't have time to wash his clothes."

 

Jesus stared down at a ketchup stain on his shirt. "Question, aren't you the one who lost in a triple threat match?"

 

Leroy growled and said, "Biggs, Littles, you might like to get out of the way. Cue the cannons."

 

Jesus realized Leroy had a radio on themself. As the other two got out of the way, a door opened. Jesus looked up to watch the ice cream.

 

He slipped and slid as he got buried by the ice cream while something crawled over. Jesus got to his feet, felt someone wipe his brow. "Thanks." Jesus turned to face Berand and nodded.

Berand and Jesus stared for a second.

 

Leroy said, "Meet the wrath of the S! O! S!"

 

Berand picked Jesus up and threw him into the table, shattering it in half.

 

Richard Biggs: Quite the development in the rivals of Berand and Jesus. Well folks this is the end.

 

Richard Littles: Next matches next weeks.

 

Richard Biggs: Here's our preview.


Next week:

 

Jesus faces Leroy in singles action and prepares for a steel cage match.

The other half of the Artesian Belt Tournament kicks off.

Berand debuts in the match.

Beast Games is going strong.
0