Chapter 10: Swillow’s Open Challenge
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Biggs: This is our first match of the night. The end of these rivals' paths. GM Jesus versus Berand. For a brief break in Summer Games.

 

Littles: No major matches will take place tonight. But we still have the Beast Games Summer Games going on. The cage comes down.

 

Chain link steel, fourteen tons fell, around the ring, making the steel cage match. It stood at least fifteen feet tall. Jesus came down to the ring. No wait, he ran, he ran down the ring.

 

Littles: Woah, JAC be nimble, JAC be quick, because Berand's holding a candle stick.

 

Biggs: Ice cream truck.

 

Littles: Make it rhyme.

 

The common theme of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star played as Berand rode in an ice cream truck. He was not the driver, instead, culprit to the fact stayed his leader, MEW3. Or Magno-electric William the Third. Jesus scaled the cage, then MEW3 rammed into the cage, making the metal bounce. Berand got on the hood and climbed the cage.

 

Jesus got to the top of the cage, on the lattice ringing around it. Or squaring it. Rimming it?

Berand stared down Jesus as he got to the top.

 

Biggs: This is a match Jesus has been looking for. He said he plans to do a Steel Cage match at least once because of their place in wrestling. He says they are one of the most old school matches and they are good. Good for the business. And it will be better than Citrus and Arson's match. If he survives it.

 

A roar as Berand charged. Jesus jumped over Berand. As Berand turned, he gave a kick to Berand's head.

 

Berand roared, grabbed Jesus by the hair, and threw the bastard over the cage.

 

Littles: Oh my shit!

 

Metal. The sound of it being banged. Jesus fell the full fifteen smack onto that hood. It crumpled up like Jesus' internal organs, which he clutched.

 

Biggs: Well he is dead.

 

Littles: Gross he's still twitching like an insect after death.

 

Berand hung off the edge of the cage, before throwing himself off. Like a vader bomb. Except instead it was big bear Berand.

 

Jesus positioned himself in time for Berand's body to crash both of them into the glass. Shattered. They both sat in front, glass all around them, along with pools of their own blood. Jesus crawled around.

 

The seconds passed into a minute as Jesus came into the back of the truck. Berand went after him, but Jesus pelted him with ice cream. Throwing scoop after scoop.

 

Berand rushed in at him, clunk his head against Jesus' and knocked him down. Then he ran at him, somersaulted. Cannonball into Jesus.

 

Berand went back to grab some glass. He didn't squeeze it, but still he bleed while he walked down. Jesus kicked at him. Berand didn't look at him. Just stabbed down before Jesus rolled out of the way.

 

Jesus crawled off the steps and began to scale again. Berand ran after him. Blood dripped from the van.

 

Littles: We have not seen this.

 

Biggs: We have gone into what might be our most violent match yet. If this got more wild it'd be like my brother at Thanksgiving.

 

Littles: I don't go wild at Thanksgiving.

 

Biggs: No, our brother in the ring, Long.

 

Back to top of the ring for the action now. Berand went for a wild blow at Jesus and dropped him. Then Berand grabbed Jesus by the hair again. "You aren't the real target, Jesus. You are just the placeholder."

 

Berand threw Jesus down into the ring. The ring bounced. Fifteen feet again, then Berand went for a frog splash from the height of fifteen feet. Just in time for Jesus to pop up, Spear in the gut. Berand fell back.

 

The bell rang. Jesus went for a pin. Then Richard Long gave him a no.

 

Richard Biggs: In this match you have to leave the cage to win.

 

Littles: Which is bad news for our fighters.

 

Biggs: This is a slobberknocker. You can't get more violent unless you added razors to the match. They might do that.

 

Littles: Across the forehead.

 

Biggs: For the custom.

 

Littles: I bet Jesus will win this.

 

Biggs: I don't know, he's like 130 to Berand's 310.

 

Jesus stood up then fell back down.

 

Biggs: Looks like Jesus is down. You know, there are four sides to Jesus and this one calls himself the Hedon. A dark side of Jesus. A more show-off part. And this is his first Beast Game.

 

Littles: Well Berand has two sides too. There's mad, and then there's madder.

Berand roared as his eyes glowed crimson.

 

Littles: There's the madder. Barbarian rage kicking in. This makes Berand tougher.

 

Berand grabbed Jesus and threw him over his head. Jesus landed flat on his feet before rolling forward, and onto the cage.

 

Berand ran to stop the climb, but Jesus dropped down, feet onto Berand's head. Berand fell back, but Jesus got a lock around the head. He ran around a side of the cage while having Berand's head trapped, and then used momentum to crown Berand.

 

Littles: A tilt-a-whirl DDT. You don't get that each day on a bear. That will break your skull. Break your neck.

 

Biggs: Berand might be watching birds now.

 

Littles: He might be flying with them soon.

 

Jesus stomped his foot, before running to curbstomp Berand. But Berand jumped up. Arm into Jesus' neck, and Jesus back down again. Berand jumped in the air, in a cannonball way, and crashed his upper back onto Jesus then. Then Berand got to the ropes.

 

Littles: No rules in a steel cage match.

 

Berand took the lock, shook it around, then snapped it off.

 

Then he felt the impact of Jesus. His head got trapped between elbow and cage door. The head almost blew up as Berand fell back. Jesus got into the choke, then swung, other arm around, diamondcutter.

 

Berand jerked in an awkward manner before falling on the back of his head. Jesus went to the door. He pushed it open, but Berand stood up.

 

Littles: Barbarian rage is kicking in. He has more endurance now than ever.

 

Berand's gave a growl. He reached for Jesus, but Jesus ducked under. He rolled out from under the ropes. Berand jumped at him with a cannonball, but Jesus rolled away.

 

Jesus stood up, jumped at Berand, and Berand grabbed him by the throat. Chokeslam into mat, follow up a frogsplash.

 

Littles: That's one way to end a match I guess.

 

Jesus lurched up after the splash and Berand ran at a ring. Propelled himself against it and then ran at Jesus. Jesus stood up. Spear.

 

Littles: Took his finishing move, what a kick to the teeth! You can drop ice cream on him. You can defile his grave. But that is too far. You can't do that to a wrestler, use their own finisher on them. This is theft. That is criminal.

 

Jesus pulled up on a rope. He knew he lost the power to count past six. But he knew how to win this.

 

Berand ran at him again, and Jesus flipped out of the way. Berand crashed his shoulder into the post, and his body hit the cage.

 

Jesus went out the door. The bell rang as he won. That was the end as far as he cared.

 

Wait, what about what Berand said then? Guess he'd find out later.

 

That was until someone came to him. A yellow wolf.

 

Citrus approached Jesus. "Is that you?"

 

"What are you talking about?" Jesus asked. "Of course it is?"

 

"Why did you throw the belt?"

 

Jesus said, "Because..." He shook his head. "There are times we have to stand up for what we believe in and I am the leader. I have to deal with those who cheat. That meant I had to give him a fair chance at it." Jesus scratched his head. "Plus you're a giant douche at points. That adds to it."

 

He left as Swillow walked down the ring.

 

 

(Co-written with BethanyClark95)

 

Swillow walked out to the ring.

 

"Ahem, so right now I'm supposed to do an open challenge... What this means is that I'm supposed to fight someone for this crown." She pointed at the top of her head at her golden splendor.

 

A yellow wolf came up along with Swillow. Citrus Snow.

 

Citrus Snow, "In which case, we are letting anyone, anyone at all challenge except for." She pulled out a list. "Dinosaurs, bears, SOS, Ghosts, yeah that about covers it." They laughed as they thought about how impossible it was for someone to fit those standards...

 

The crowd continued to murmur, their postures surprisingly relaxed. Even if there was a worthy opponent, they wouldn't dare. There was a reason Swillow had been a champion for this long. Swillow was powerful, determined and even showed a hint of dark mischief. If someone was going to win, they needed to match those skills. A lone (wooop) sound suddenly blasted through the crowd. The group heard a steady pound of approaching feet and heavy muffled breathing. A lone Hyena shoved its way past the group and stood before Citrus Snow. A mask concealed the Hyenas face. It was apparent the Hyena was a female, scruffy and too much of the crowds displeasure, drool could be seen dripping down her opened mouth. The Hyena stomped the ground once and barked, "I will challenge this Swillow!"

 

Citrus Snow tilted her head, "And who are you?"

 

The Hyena whooped again, bring Citrus Snow back to meet her in the eyes. "Hah. I am Harper-Jay. Daughter of Morawa and Queen of the Spotted Hyenas. My mask declares my birthright and rank. And like I've already said. I'm here to challenge Swillow. I'm itching for a worthy fight. If I deem you worthy oh champion, then you may see my lovely face. It's the highest honor anyone animal can obtain."

 

Swillow laughed at Harper-Jay. "You sure are proud of yourself."

 

"Problem," Citrus Snow told Harper with a frown as she looked at the list.

 

She flipped it to her so she could see it. "It says right here that underneath Ghosts it says 'rabid animals'. Meaning you're not allowed in, Crown Drool."

 

An awkward silence pierced the air, as Harper remained still, her eyes glued onto Citrus Snow.

Harper's eyes softly twitched and her tongue licked away the drool on her lower jaw.

 

"Rabid? In what manner of reasoning do you think I, a QUEEN am rabid."

 

Swillow said, "Because you're drooling." Citrus whispered to Swillow and Swillow grinned.

Citrus Snow said, "Unless you're willing to take your rabies shots..."

 

Swillow finished, "The fight is off."

 

A heavy breath escaped Harper's mouth and she rubbed the drool off of her. "Rabid, I still can't believe it," she muttered to herself. "The drool us Hyenas produce helps our teeth sink into your pathetic soft hides." Harper paused, as if choosing her words carefully. "However, for this hopefully exciting fight, so be it. I will bend to these rules of yours. I didn't come all this way for nothing."

 

"Excellent," Swillow said. Members of the Order of Light came out.

 

Citrus Snow said, "Just so you know, these will be hip shots." Seemed like she sought more humiliation than anything else.

 

Harper's mouth twitched and a mix between a whine and snarl resounded from her throat. Harper inhaled a deep breath and glanced at the ground. Slowly, she reluctantly laid down, and huffed. "Get it over with then."

 

Citrus laughed at her. The needles got injected in either cheek. The wolves stared at each other blank, knowing she could now fight. "What is your challenge?" Swillow asked. "We have all kinds of fights."

 

Harper's entire body went ridged. Both of her front paws shot out and her nails scraped against the ground. "Mighty fire-bird, fill me with your strength," she whispered, her body trembling. Slowly, her frame began to relax as she accepted the needles. Her breathing was still slightly heavy as she met Swillow's eyes. "Enlighten me on the options Champion."

 

Swillow said, "Well... we have a few options. No holds barred where all things are allowed. we could do a Steel Cage match, that seems fun..." "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Fight Match,"

 

Citrus said as a joke. "No holds barred means we fight until one gets a pin to three. Steel Cage means we're in a steel cage, and the winner is the one who escapes first. And the Spare the Rod match is where we fight in the punishment chamber."

 

"Fascinating," Harper chuckled. She rose to her full height and tossed her head. "I'm beginning to like you guys. Alright, I Harper-Jay challenge you Swillow in a Steel Cage match. May the best beast win."

 

Swillow got into the ring with her. The cage lowered down. Fifteen foot tall walls of chain link steel. "So how do you want to do this? Shake paws, sniff each other's-"

 

"Swillow!" Citrus said. Swillow stuck her tongue out at Citrus and put out her paw.

 

"Throat to throat actually," Harper grinned, her eyes darkened with adrenaline.

 

"You are facing a Queen after all. We will both gently grip each others pulse's points in the throat. Not only will I know your scent, but it will be an act of complete trust and respect." Harper then smirked. "And even if I win, you will forever be an equal in my eyes. From the close proximity, I will be able to sense your adrenaline and excitement. If I know you're going to give it your all, then I will match it with a vengeance." Harper then leaned forward and tilted her head upward. "Shall we Champion?"

 

Swillow said, "Unique idea." She sniffed at the neck of the hyena, and said, "Someone is prepared for this." She put her neck up, exposed, to the bare fangs. Citrus sat outside the cage, knowing Swillow wouldn't trust most with that - but Swillow had a plan.

 

Harper blinked with acknowledgement, and gently griped Swillow's throat, right above the pulse point.

 

Swillow poked at the pulse point of Harper. Since Swillow was six feet tall, being a dire void wolf, she head to lean down a bit for Harper.

 

Harper slowly released and pounded the ground with her paw. She looked up at Swillow, craning her neck to do so. "Excellent. I sensed all I need to know. I am honored to challenge you Swillow."

 

The announcer said: "This is a Steel Cage match! During this match there are no disqualifications or count outs. You win by leaving the cage. Whether climbing or breaking out." Swillow butted her chest against the hyena queen's.

 

Biggs: A Steel Cage Main Event.

 

Littles: And an open challenge to.

 

Harper grunted, staggering backward. She exposed her fangs playfully and bolted between Swillow hind legs. There was a flash of teeth as she made a thin cut on Swillow's ankle.

Swillow grit her teeth at the bite. She buckled her legs and staggered. She was about to bite down on the hyena's rear end.

 

Biggs: The Bitter end!?

 

Harper exhaled shakily as she felt rush of air behind her rear end. Even if her mother and her didn't have the best of a relationship, she was grateful that the old hag taught her how to properly bolt. Harper wasted no time, as she turned her body and flung herself onto Swillow's back. Another playful nip to Swillow's shoulder, and Harper jumped off, reaching for the steel cage. Her body slammed into the fence, as the vibrations of the impact shook her. With gritted teeth, she began to scale the wall.

 

Littles: Avoided, and she's trying to scale the wall.

 

Swillow's eyes widened and she said, "What in the!?" She was surprised that Harper moved that fast. Swillow, while fast herself, had no maneuvering skills to back it up. She ran at the wall itself and smashed into it to jar Harper off.

 

Harper gasped as the impact of Swillow's brute force caused the chain to violently shudder. Her hind legs slipped, causing them to fly upright momentarily. Seeing no other option, Harper let go and landed on top of Swillow's head.

 

Swillow's head jerked as she almost got whiplash from the contact. She took a few steps back. Baited Harper to come for the fight.

 

"Let's do this," Harper howled and barreled her entire body into Swillow.

 

Swillow jumped over the barrel roll, then turned to Harper. Harper snarled as she watched Swillow avoided her attack. Harper sprang to her feet and pounded the ground. Carefully, she watched her opponents body language. Something was off. She recognized that look in Swillow's eye. She was planning something.

 

Biggs: That Harper-Jay is double thinking.

 

Harper's fur ruffled as she spread her stance into a defense mode. As she did, a strange sensation crept up her spine. Her legs were beginning to feel weak. Harper blinked. And why were the lights beginning to annoy her? She huffed. It was a desperate leap after all when she clung to the fence. Maybe that action stunned her muscles. She wasn't use to climbing fences.

 

Swillow pushed away the hyena and watched her sway a bit. "Are you feeling okay? Oh, that's right, the tranquilizers got you..."

 

A cold shiver coursed through Harper's body.

 

Biggs: That is just like Swillow. Swillow and Jesus can't do a fair fight at all.

 

Littles: That's called genius, and a win is a win. No matter how it happens. Would you fight fair for the grand prize?

 

Biggs: For that belt? If it was that bad a design, then no. Jesus's belt designs are modern art masterpieces.

 

Littles: I agree their masterpieces.

 

Biggs: You don't know what modern art is, do you?

 

"The...the WHAT?" Harper bellowed. As the words left her mouth, Swillow did the code red, and Harper's back end suddenly buckled (cause the hips got it first) Harper gasped, but then felt the air change. She looked just in time to see Swillow reaching for her.

 

Swillow said, "My main move is known as the Bitter End because this is where I drain your life force out." She went to bite down on her posterior. This wasn't needed, just that Swillow thought it was fun.

 

Harper howled as an intense pain entered her body from Swillow's fangs. With her remaining energy Harper spewed out words from the Hyena ancient language. There was no translators, but that was needed. Harper panted, her vision blurring. "You...you coward. Where...is... your honor? This isn't...over." Harper's vision blackened and her head fell face first into the ground.

 

Swillow pushed her aside as she climbed the fence and got out. The bell rang. Swillow said, "I think she should be with us."

 

Citrus Snow blinked. "What are you talking about?" "Well she faced the queen and lost. We're punishing her. With some servitude. She'll be one of us then."

 

 

Harper would wake up in the middle of the ring and Swillow told her, "Get up, you're one of us now."

 

Harper groaned. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. What did that coward do to her? Harper's body began to shake, but she stopped herself. She heard Swillow's voice but everything was spinning. One of them? Was she crazy? Harper lifted herself up and almost collapsed. She inhaled deep and lifted her head. How did Swillow get out so quick? Harper sighed. This was NOT her day. Harper paused and weighed her options. She had to be careful. She lost, and was now drugged and at their mercy. The last thing she needed was to open her big mouth.

 

"So... I'm forced to join you now? Cause I...." Harper paused and swallowed. "Lost." Her entire body shuddered in repulsion.

 

Swillow said, "We'll talk about the terms of your service later." She walked off. All Harper would hear after that was laughing and crackling.

 

Wait, crackling, what was crackling?

 

"Queen Swillow," Richard Short said, "we thought that you entered the tower. We didn't know that you left headquarters. Someone who looked like you just came in, like an imposter."

 

Swillow blinked as she saw smoke in the air... And the orange haze on the horizon as it all burned down, the headquarters, the castle.


MEW3, Second Swillow, Berand, and Leroy all laughed.

Harper-Jay belongs to Bethany-Clark
Berand belongs to Kgy121
Leroy belongs to Savagemercy
0