Chapter 2-Another World
349 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What does it say here?" Boruto says as he points to the encrypted writing. Boruto has come across this language before but he wasn't able to study it. Momoshiki has said that learning this would be useful in the long run. He should have taken his advice.

"'Sigh' ooh~ now this world seems a bit similar yet way different from our world. Boy this world has magic, beast men, as well as other mythical creatures" Momoshiki replies in a excited tone.

Hmm magic huh, well that does seem interesting. I've only heard of magic as a fairy tale , though magic didn't exist the people still wanted to believe in that. They started to perform 'magic' tricks for entertainment. Though the concept of magic was nonexistent since we had chakra which is similar to it.

Beastmen....a race of humanoid animals. Possessing immense strength and speed. Similar to the human race they can speak and do anything a human can do. From what I heard in fairy tales, the humans despised the beastmen.

If magic exist in that world then that means that there must be powerful people in that world.

"Hey Momoshiki how dangerous is this world?" Boruto said. He wanted to check the threat level before deciding if he should go there.

"Hmm it only has a 4 stars, meaning they are a only one star below you. The world you came from only had 5 stars. Considering you're the strongest in your world , you should be able to take anyone on. Don't get cocky puny human , there might be some monsters you might not be able to win against." Momoshiki said.

Boruto collected the information Momoshiki said and stored it inside his head.

It was true that he was the strongest in his world. After all he did became a God in a sense. No longer able to age but still mortal. If he gets obliterated he will die, the only thing that would come close to saving him would be the Jougan.

Boruto touch his left eye and with his finger he traced down where he got the scar.

Sigh

"Teacher " Boruto muttered remembering who gave him that scar.

"Oi! Boy stop spacing out! Are we going or what? I'm getting bored of being here!" Momoshiki broke out of Boruto thoughts.

Boruto looked back at the page and saw that there was a huge village.

'Where will it transport me? I wouldn't want to cause attention when I first enter' Boruto thought to himself as he finds a way to hide himself.

"Hey Momoshiki will the people be able to notice me?" Boruto calmly said as he holds up his hand again and makes a hand sign.

Chakra Disguise

"I don't think no one would be able to notice you. Since you don't have magic they will think you're weak. Hiding your chakra would be smart to do just in case someone is able to notice your presence." Momoshiki responded.

Boruto knew he would say that but he wanted to get Momoshiki thoughts too. Boruto learn from Sasuke that it's always better to get a second opinion from someone else before making any moves.

"Speaking of magic, would I be able to learn it?" Boruto spoke. The purpose of this world traveling was for him to get stronger, strong enough for him to be able to create a world.

"Hmm if you absorb magic then you are in a sense able to use magic. But you would need to absorb magic from people who have magic , each time you run out of mana. I don't think you would fully be able to obtain mana by yourself, but that's what I think." Momoshiki said.

Boruto also had a theory about this but wasn't sure if it was going to work.

"I see" Boruto muttered.

Boruto looked back at the page and notice that it had symbols.

Boruto narrowed his eyes and tried to comprehend what does symbols meant. He had notice that it looked familiar.

'These are the symbols of the 7 deadly sins' Boruto thought to himself as he traces the symbols with his finger. 'Wait a minute , one is missing.' Boruto noticed that it only had 6 symbols instead of 7.

"Momoshiki do you have any idea what this means?" Boruto said.

"The seven deadly sins aren't really recognized in our world so I assume that in that world they are important or special. The missing sin is the pride sin, I'm guessing he's not as important as the other sins. Sigh stop stalling let's go already! It's time to feed me boy!" Momoshiki said.

Boruto ignored Momoshiki remark and focus back at what he was doing just now.

'This world doesn't sound to bad, though it was the first page. There might be other worlds that might better than this one but that doesn't matter. I will eventually go to them.' Boruto thought to himself as he checks the length of pages there are.

"Alright we're going then" Boruto spoke and put his hand on the page, he then opened a portal. A black swirl was in front of him, waiting for him to enter.

Boruto saw as the book shut closed. Boruto then proceeds to walk through the portal.

Boruto was blinded by the light shining in his face. Boruto shut his eyes but then opened them back up slowly. What he saw was incredible. Beastmen were walking.

Boruto got out of his shock and checked if he had everything with him. Boruto looked down at his cloak and saw that it was still in perfect shape and he also saw that the he had his Kusanagi sword with him.

After Boruto was done checking his stuff he looked at his surroundings and noticed that there were giant buildings and small markets. He then look back at the people who were walking, and saw that some were looking at him with curious eyes. Some female beastmen and human girls were looking at him with small blushes in their faces. Boruto took note that they were speaking the same language as he is.

Boruto took noticed that the beastmen had children who looked human. 'Maybe reproduction of a human and beastmen. If that's the case then humans don't despise the beastmen as like how the fairy tales made them see. There should still be racism if I'm correct' Boruto thought to himself as he quickly analyzes his surroundings.

Boruto was noticing that he was causing attention to himself so he started to walk through the alley. Being once a ninja he was able to fit in well with everyone but if someone were to look at him for a bit a time they might notice that he's not from here.

As he walked through the alleys he could see lizard men buying apples from a small market. Boruto looked at the person who was selling them and he noticed that he was a old but muscular man.

As if the old men he was looking at him , he looked at him and said "Hey boy! Yes you with the scar. Want to buy some apples?" The old man said as he points to the apples he's selling. Boruto was a bit hungry and could eat some apples, he could also use this to check the currency in this world.

Boruto with a stoic face walked towards the market where he was. He now could see how big the old man was, and noticed that the old men had scars as well and was taller than he was by 2 feet.

"How much?" Boruto speaks in monotone.

"3 for 128 coins!" The old man said in a greedily tone. He had a evil smile on his face.

'Sigh 128? I don't know much about the currency here, but I hope he accepts the coins I have' Boruto thought as he gets to his back pocket and opens his wallet and takes out the coins he needs for it.

Boruto gives the coins to the old man. The old man looked at the coins and narrowed his eyes, he then made a grunt and looked back at Boruto.

"Kid there's aren't the coins we use in this nation" The old man said as he speaks in a low manner.

Boruto looked at him and noticed he wasn't trying to cause attention towards him.

"Here I'll give you these 3 apples for free! But next time you'll have to pay!" The old man said as he grabs a small basket and puts the three apples there. He then gives back the coins and the basket of apples to Boruto.

"Why?" Boruto said as he grabs his coins and apples.

"You look new here. Are you perhaps an adventurer?" The old man said as he asks with curious eyes.

'Adventurer? I should probably say yes' Boruto thought to himself.

Boruto nodded and the old man grinned. "Ah! I knew it! You look like one! Ahh I remember when I use to be an aventurer..." The old man said.

Boruto left and walked back to the alley.

 

7