Chapter 3 – Magic
270 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boruto bid goodbye to the old man and walked back towards the alley.

As Boruto was walking he was thinking of what this world was. He knew he must be in some village and that there currency is different. He had also notice the writing in this world was way different then the writing he use back in his world.

Boruto looked back at the sky and let out a sigh. Boruto then tried to communicate with Momoshiki internally.

"Hey Momoshiki. Can you sense magic?" Boruto asked. He didn't really knew if Momoshiki could also sense Magic, both magic and chakra were energy sources. So Boruto has small grasp of how it works but he needs to use magic to really find out how it works.

"Yes I can sense two energy sources where we are right now. One is chakra which is you and the other is mana. The mana is in the air right now as well inside the puny humans. Though I can't really see who's strong or what their capabilities are since you haven't activated the karma or absorb some mana from people" Momoshiki said.

'Hm all I need to do is absorb mana. That shouldn't be too hard.' Boruto thought to himself as he walks into a deserted alley. This alley was dirty and looked as if would crumble down any second.

Boruto had noticed someone has been following him. Even if he can't sense their magic, he's still able to tell if someone is behind him.

Boruto stopped walking and remain there with his back facing the three thugs. Boruto has dealt with this before and it always ended the same.

"Oi! Give us everything you have!" Said a small man. Boruto could tell he was the weakest out of the three.

"Yeah! You have some apples yeah?! Give us everything you have or we'll kill you!" Said the other guy as he pulls out a knife. This person seemed to be skinny so he didn't really have much endurance.

Boruto could feel someone walking towards him and he noticed that this person was a bit bigger than he was. As well as more muscular than all of them combined.

"Hey buddy do as what you were told or we gonna have some problems" said the buff guy as cracks his knuckles.

Boruto wasn't intimidated by this and remain silent with his back turned. Boruto lost the fear of being killed or beaten along time ago. So this didn't phase him a bit.

"Oi! Mortal! That little trash has mana inside him, it might not be much but it's still enough to do some magic tricks." Momoshiki said as he communicates with Boruto inside his mind.

Boruto thought about it and decided to absorb his mana but before he could do that he will need to deal with these guys first.

"Hey! I told you to hand us everything" said the buff guy as he reaches to grab Boruto shoulder.

In less then a second, Boruto disappear out of their sights and a second later they saw both the short thug and the skinny thug on the ground.

The buff guy sees as his friends collapse to the ground. He then sees the blond boy with his bangs covering his eyes. The buff guy was shocked and terrified.

"H-hey wait! I-" The buff guy started to stuttered his words. He was shaking with fear.

Boruto then starts to walk, his footsteps was silent but it had a big impact towards the buff guy. As Boruto was walking he heard footsteps running fast behind him.

Boruto then sees a small blond girl running past him.

"Move out of the way!" The small blond girl says as she dashes through the alley.

'She's fast' Boruto thought to himself as he sees the girl leave. Boruto then looks at the muscular guy and that guy went into his knees.

Boruto then proceeds to kick him in the head making him fly and fall to the ground. His head was bleeding and had pass out.

Boruto then turns back and walks towards the small thug. Boruto puts his hand into the small thug chest and starts to absorb his mana.

*Svoosh*

After 10 seconds he was done absorbing his mana, he left a bit inside since he didn't want to kill him. Not that he cared but he didn't want to cause attention to other people right now.

Boruto didn't really feel anything particular but did feel like he could somewhat do something with it.

"Hey! Leave them alone!" A voice echoed. Boruto turn to looked at this person. He saw a silver hair girl with her finger pointing at him.

"Hey boy! I can sense strong mana from this mortal! Absorb her mana now!" Momoshiki spoke inside Boruto's head.

"Let's not do anything rashly Momoshiki" Boruto spoke back inside his mind.

Boruto then let out a sigh. Boruto then walked towards the silver hair girl.

"Hey stay where you are!" The silver hair girl said as she raises her hand.

Boruto stopped and he now could see the facial features the silver hair girl had. Boruto could see that she had a child like face and took note that she had pointy ears.

'Elf? I don't think I saw any elves when I first got here.' Boruto thought to himself as he tries to figure out her.

'Elf's have a huge amount of mana so it would be logical that Momoshiki would want me to absorb her mana.' Boruto thinks to himself.

A couple of seconds have gone by and the silver hair girl spoke again.

"Give me back my insignia" The silver hair girl spoke with a demanding tone.

Boruto confused tilted his head.

"Insignia?" Boruto spoke. He was confused about what's happening. Boruto thought she was going to talk about the three guys on the ground.

"Yes! Now give it back this instance!" She said again as she stomps her foot into the ground making herself look big.

Boruto with his stoic face said "I don't know what you're talking about, I'll be going now." Boruto then turned his back and started walking.

"Hey wait! We're not done talking! Wait wait! Even if you didn't steal my insignia you still did a crime" The silver hair girl said as she points to the lifeless bodies on the ground.

Boruto stopped and spoke once again. "They were trying to steal from me" He then soon started to pick up his basket he left on the ground.

"You should get them help or they'll die" Boruto said with no hint of emotion in his voice.

Before the silver hair could say anything the blond boy had vanished.

7