Chapter 5 – Elsa Granhiert
254 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boruto entered inside the inn and made sure to close the door behind him. Boruto looked at the the woman in black dress, Boruto had noticed that the knife she was holding wasn't a normal knife.

"Please help us!" The blond girl said as she begs for help. Tears were dripping down her cheeks causing the woman in the black dress snickered.

Boruto didn't bothered looking at the blond girl and just kept focus on the woman in black dress in front of him.

"Give me the insignia", Boruto said as he looks straight into the woman in black attire in the eyes.

The woman in black attire seeing this laughed. "Why would I give it to you?" The woman said as she takes a stance with her knife ready to charge at Boruto.

Boruto didn't actually knew if she had it but guessed that she must have had it. Boruto seeing that the woman in black attire won't just give him the Insignia he decided that he's going to kill her.

Boruto didn't speak anymore and charge right at her. He didn't go full speed since he wanted to test how strong this woman was and then evaluate how people in this world are compare to him.

The woman in black dress seeing this smiled crazily charge back at him and slashing her knife right at him.

Boruto seeing the knife about to slash him, he dodge her slash and gave a side kick to her stomach causing her to lose balance for a second.

The woman in the black dress jumped back away from Boruto and laugh hysterically. She then looked where Boruto was and she had noticed that the blond boy was still in the same spot with his face showing no expression.

"Hah! That kick you landed actually hurt!" The woman in black dress said with a grin in her face.

Boruto knew that she wasn't hurt by that kicked since he didn't even kicked with full force. Boruto wanted to give one more chance for her to hand the insignia back to him but decided against it, this type of people would probably kill people for fun.

Boruto took out kunai from his pocket and threw towards her direction applying chakra into that kunai. The kunai was pretty fast that it caused the woman in black dress to be caught of guard.

Even so the woman parried this by her knife she had on her hand. Little did she know that was just a distraction.

Boruto appeared behind her and put her in a chocked hold.

The woman in black attire again was caught of guard. The woman tried to get out of the choke hold but wasn't able to.

The woman in black dress seeing that she can't get out of this grabbed the knife she had hidden behind her and stab herself to kill the blond boy that was behind her. She knew she wouldn't die of this so she was willing to take this chance.

The woman then laughs seeing she had stabbed him as well but her eyes widen and her mouth dropped as she sees a puff of smoke.

"W-what?! H-how??" The woman in black attire said as she sees white smoke behind her. The woman in black attire was shocked and then she looked around to see where he was but it was too late.

"Chidori True Spear" Boruto said as he holds out his hand and lightning formed in his hand forming it into a spear. In a split second the spear stabbed her right in the chest.

The woman in the black dress wasn't able to dodge it since it was so fast for her to react. The woman in black attire cough off blood that looked to be black. She looked down to her chest and noticed that there was a hole inside her chest.

She shook, her pupils shaking. She didn't know what had just happened or how it even hurt her.

"B-but how cough cough this isn't supposed to even hurt me" The woman said as she collapses to the ground. It was true that magic wasn't able to damage her but that was because of her cloak she's wearing. But she hadn't noticed that the blond man in front of her didn't use magic but something else.

"I-I'm immortal!" The woman said as she stands back up again. The hole in her chest still remain there and it looked to be healing slowly. "Who are you! Speak! state your name!" She said as she grasps her chest.

Boruto was a intrigued by what she meant by Immortal. He didn't believe she was fully immortal because if she was, she wouldn't have bled from that. If she was able to survive the Chidori Spear then that must mean she had something similar to immortality.

This also further made Boruto guess that the woman in front him might not be Human. But that was just a guess , he'd need to find that out first.

"Boruto" was the only thing the blond-haired boy said to answer the question of the woman in front of him.

"Boruto huh." The woman in black dress said as she grins. "My name is Elsa Granhiert and I'll be the one to kill you" The woman said as she licks her lips.

The hole in her chest was close to be fully healed. Elsa quickly charged with her knife in her hand, as she sees that he's going to dodge it. She crawled to the side of room and went full speed, going to wall to wall.

'Hm she got fast...is she finally taking this seriously?' Boruto thought to himself as he sees Elsa going for a scratch. Boruto was able to dodge this and even grabbed her arm to stop her. Boruto grasped her arm hard causing a few bones to break. Boruto then proceeds with his right hand grabbing the back of her neck and pushes her neck down. Boruto then knees her in the face causing blood to spill out.

While this was happening , Elsa couldn't believe this was happening. 'How could he stopped me?! How was he able to see me?! He didn't even look at me when I was crawling at the walls fast!' Elsa thought to herself as she sees her own blood come out of her nose.

Boruto then gives a roundhouse kick causing her to coughing up blood. Elsa collapse to the ground, not moving from her spot.

Boruto looked at his hand and saw that the 'Insignia' was in his hand. He had grabbed it when he grabbed her arm. Boruto seeing that he had now gotten the insignia ,he let out a sigh.

Boruto then looked at the blond girl who had witness the one-sided fight. She was more scared of Boruto then she was scared of Elsa. The blond girl still shaking looked at the older man that was on the ground bleeding out.

"Old Man Rom!" The blond-haired girl said as she runs up to the giant man in the ground. She was crying again and she hugs him.

Boruto seeing this didn't feel pity but he didn't want an innocent bystander to die. "Oi kid" Boruto said. The blond-haired girl flinched and looked at Boruto, still shaking she said "p-please help him!"

Boruto looked at the man named Rom and saw that he had a hole in his stomach. Boruto saw that he was barely alive and if he doesn't hurry up he might die any second.

"Boy! Don't waste your time with these puny mortals! Look at the mortal he's already on the verge of dying, no point on healing him. Just go and absorb the elf's mana already! You already got what she was looking for!" Momoshiki speaks inside Boruto mind.

Boruto hearing this frown. "Shut up Momoshiki. We can't let innocent people die. Besides that elf might come her and if she sees people dead here , she might think I was the one that killed him" Boruto spoke back inside his mind.

Boruto walked towards the older man and crouched.

"W-What are you going to do?" The blond-haired girl said as she sees Boruto touch the old mans chest. "Hey! What are you doing?" She said.

Boruto didn't say anything and proceeded to touch his chest, he then starts to heal him. Green light formed in his hand and was healing the older man.

The blond-haired girl seeing this let out a relief sigh and gave a sorry eye.

Boruto didn't spared her any look and stood back up and looked back where Elsa collapse. Boruto walked towards her and sense that she was still alive. Boruto then starts to grab a kunai from his pocket. As he was about to finish her, she quickly got up and dashed towards the wall causing the wall to collapse and her escaping.

Boruto knew this would happen and placed a black rod inside her tattered dress beforehand. As to why he put that? It was because he wanted to know what the reason was for her to get the Insignia. Boruto had guess she had paid the Blond-Haired girl to steal it for her but he still needed to confirm this with her.

Sigh

The door then suddenly opened and the silver-haired girl entered inside the inn.

"Hey! It's you again!" The silver-haired girl said as she looks at Boruto.

7