Chapter 6 – Absorbing
221 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey it's you again!" The silver-haired girl exclaimed as she points to Boruto. She had her eyes narrowed and as to proceed with her thoughts she looked over where the blond-haired girl was as well as the older man in the ground.

The silver-haired girl seeing this got into a stance and hold her hand out. Then multiple ice spears magically formed around the silver-haired girl. An a spirit pop into existence and got in top of the girl's head.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't hit you!" The silver-haired girl spoke with authority as she looks at Boruto.

Boruto seeing this wasn't shocked since he did expect this to happened. He had felt someone running towards the inn and had guess it was the silver-haired girl. Though he couldn't sense, he was still able to distinguish it. But something that really caught his interest was how she was able to form ice spears without doing any hand signs.

"W-Wait wait wait!" The blond-haired girl said as she gets in front of Boruto and waves her hands to gesture the silver-haired girl to not attack him.

The silver-haired girl seeing this was confused and didn't know what to do. She had thought that the blond guy must have done something to harm them.

"H-he helped us" The blond-haired girl said as she looks up to Boruto ,she couldn't help but feel goosebumps as soon as she saw Boruto's eyes. Boruto had his left eye closed since that's where he got the scar and couldn't really see, the only time he would be able to would be when he activated his Jougan.

The silver-haired girl hearing this was dumbfounded and ashamed because she had almost attacked him. As she was about to apologize she saw something in the corner of her eye. Her insignia.

"Hey I knew you were the one who stole my insignia!" The silver-haired girl said as she gets back to her stance. "Hey give it back to her or I'll beat you myself!" Puck said as he puffs up his chest getting ready to shoot more icicles.

Boruto put his hand on the blond- haired girl shoulder and slightly pushed her out of the way. Not wanting her to get hit, not that he care but he doesn't want to cause another bloodshed.

"Hey wha-"The blond-haired girl said as she gets set to the side. She was going to say something until she looked at the blond boy's face, something about it made her stop talking.

"I won't say it again!" The silver-haired girl said as she shoots a ice spear towards Boruto direction but misses.

Boruto didn't flinched and continued looking at her. Once he knew what he was going to say, he had finally spoke once more.

"Trade me for it" Boruto said with no hint of emotion whatsoever. The silver-haired girl hearing this was now mad but decided that it's best to get this over with.

The silver-haired girl let out a sigh causing puck to look at her. "What are you going to do Lia?" Puck said as he looks into her eyes.

"Sigh fine! But I don't have anything worth trading for" The silver-haired girl said as she begins to think of what she has to trade.

"You do. Let me touch your chest" Boruto said with a stoic face. Both the blond girl and the silver hair girl were now flustered.

"Hey! What do you think you're saying!" Puck said as he gets mad. "Lia c'mon let's beat this guy!"

"You're a pervert?" The blond girl said as she looks at Boruto with a disgusted face.

Boruto seeing this was shocked but didn't let it show in his face. That wasn't what he had meant, nor did he want to touch her that way. if this was his past self he would of yelled that he didn't mean it like that. Currently Boruto is thinking about what to say.

The silver-haired girl had a small blush but still had a uncomfortable face showing in her face. "F-fine only if you give me the insignia back first. T-then I'll let you-" The silver-haired couldn't finish what she had said.

"No! I won't let you touch my Lia!" Puck said as he shoots multiple ice spears to Boruto.

"Puck!" The silver-haired girl exclaimed.

Boruto got out of this thinking and dodge the ice spears coming his way. After 10 seconds puck had stopped sending ice spears his way.

"Sigh I just want to absorb a bit of your mana. I didn't meant touching you that way." Boruto said getting both Puck and the girls dumbfounded.

"Why do you want absorb my mana?" The silver-haired girl said as she comes out of her shock. "Don't trust him Lia. He might be lying, I can't even sense his emotions." Puck intervene making the silver-haired girl more uncertain.

Puck had known that absorbing mana wasn't something anyone could do. So this made him more suspicious about the blond boy.

In Boruto mind he was thinking of what Puck had just said. 'He's able to sense my intentions? That's interesting, hey Momoshiki do you feel any strong mana coming from him?' Boruto thought to himself as he speaks with Momoshiki inside his mind.

"I'm only sensing mana but not as much as that elf girl. But I am getting a bad premonition if we do something to anger him. Boy if I were you I'd get her mana already, it'll help you sense mana without asking me." Momoshiki said as he saids with an irritated tone.

Boruto had heard what Momoshiki had said and mentally nodded to what he said. He had also felt that Puck wasn't a normal spirit.

"I have no ulterior motives other than absorbing your mana. I can just absorb your mana now without giving the insignia back to you, you know" Boruto said as he finishes his sentence with his catchphrase.

The silver-haired girl looked at him and nodded her head. "Ok then. All permit you to absorb some of my mana but if you do something bad, you'll have to face punishment" The silver-haired girl said as she walks towards Boruto.

"Hey wait!" Puck said as he glides towards the silver-haired girl.

Boruto handed the Insignia back to the silver-haired girl and she grabbed and put it back to her pocket.

Boruto raised his hand touched the girl chest. The silver-haired girl blush and closed her eyes. Puck had made growling noises and glaring at Boruto. The blond girl looked at Boruto and was a bit skeptical what he was going to do.

Svoosh

A black spiral formed in the palm of Boruto hand and was absorbing the silver-haired girl mana. Light blue started to come out of her body and entering in Boruto body.

Everyone stare in astonishment seeing all of this. Puck was surprise to see this, since this wasn't how he absorb mana from her. Seeing that Boruto was absorbing a bit much he had to stop it. "Ok stop absorbing, you absorb plenty enough." Puck said.

The silver-haired girl took a step back and tried to calm herself.

Boruto had felt that he had gotten a slight boost and felt something in his body. Something that wasn't chakra, he had felt the mana inside him.

5