chapter 0 : prologue
275 8 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'hi, my name is Keita oota your average senior high school student. I'm so average that there is nothing I can say to describe myself, my hair is black with average looks and average grades, that's it like I told you I'm your normal average teenage boy. So how did I end up in this situation you ask? I have no idea, a few hours ago I was just sleeping through the boring history class...but when I open my eyes I saw a green-skinned woman. Of course, I was startled I tried to look around hoping to understand what's going on, but I can't move at all or feel any part of my body for that matter, I can only look up to the ceiling of what seems to be a cave? maybe I was kidnapped by some kind of an alien? well whatever it is I can't move anyway so I was at the mercy of that green-skinned woman, and because I'm...feeling a little...bit sleepy I decided... to take a nap *yawn*' and so he closes his eyes.

 

 

hello everyone! this is my first time ever writing a novel so if there's a grammar error, things that doesn't make sense, or anything that you don't like or anything you want to happen in later chapters do let me know and i'll try my best to insert it to the ongoing story if possible, oh and know that i'm a student so i may or may not have time to write this novel, thank you for your understanding BYE:)

3