Killing
1.4k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Now this is the end of the elementals physical and magicial evaluation, but there is still one more test. I had thought about ordering the earth elemental to carry my body with it so I could finally take a look at the place I'm in , but I guess it's unnecessary.The earth elementals ability ' Share Sense ' where I can see what the elemental sees. A magnificent ability....

Let's try it out.'

Kyle once again drew from the information he had gained by using the scroll and he connected his conciousness with the earth elementals, becoming one with it. With a flash his vision doubled.

'Ah, this is...a little disappointing, but I guess it's to be expected.'  After Kyle connected his conciousness with the earth elementals he woke up to a completely different world. Everything around him was made out of colours...red, blue, yellow and many more, forming a disorienting kaleidoscope of colours. The yellow colour was the most predominant one of them all , with the body of the elemental beeing completely made of that color.

'Yellow? Why is the elements body a yellow colour? Also, why does my body posseses no color at all?' He controlled the earth elemental to move to the core that was as dark as the darkest hour and touch it lightly with it's hand.

'So this is what I am now. A creature, neither man not beast. An object with a soul...

Will I be able to return back to my human form or will I remain in this form forever? What is in store for me?'

Kyle had many questions to be answered and he wouldn't know any of them if he stayed here. He gave one last look at the core and turned back, leaving the room he was reborn in for the first time, hopeful, but with a heavy heart.

.......

The elemental moved through a dark tunnel without any difficult as it's vision was not relient on light. He moved slowly through the tunnel until he came at a branch in the road, three possible tunnels to continue through.

'So, the map is effective. To be sure let's check it again.'

Although he was sharing his senses with the elemental he still retained his ability to open his map.

'As I thought, I'm at the place the road branches.  If I turn left I will end up on a dead end where there is no way out. If I turn right I will be able to reach the entrance of this place, and the same is true if I take the way forward. If I take the way forward the tunnel is wide and straight, but the one on the left is narrowed and in it there is a green dot. 

An ally, but not a monster I have summoned. I'll see it with my own eyes what it is.'

He disregard the other two tunnels and moved forward too the left tunnel and entered it without a second thought. He continued to move through the 1m narrow tunnel until his vision came across something. He couldn't be sure what it was, but going by the way it looked, it was some kind of monster . He wasn't a goblin from the looks of it, so maybe a slime he thought.

'Hmm, it's not attacking or even reacting to the presence of the earth elemental. Could it be blind?' He approached the thing more and more until the elemental was right next to it, but it still didn't move.

'Now that I am closer, let's do some experiments. Let's punch it lightly as a start' He raised the elementals hand and brought it down on the monster.

*Bam*

The hand hit the monster hard producing a loud sound, and also damaging the monster in the process.

'Its still not attacking me? Does this mean that it's not possible for it to attack me? What if I hit it a couple times more?

Let's do it!'

And so begun the one sided beat down of the monster in front of him. The elemental hit it a couple of more times with moderate strength, but it's still didn't attack and died after the fifth punch.

'So the monsters inside the dungeon can't hurt me and that includes the monsters I didn't summon. This is good to know.Also it seems I gained some CP when I kill. Does this also works for humans?'

After he finished the monster the moved towards the entrance leaving a dead Stone Snail on his way. It was the second victim of his and neither of them was a human. 

......

He moved forward for about 30 seconds and finally managed to get out of the dungeon.

' I guess I really should have brought my real body  with me. With the elementals senses I can't recognize shit. It's all just  jumbled colours with shapes.'

Kyle was getting frustrated. He wasn't used to this way of viewing the world so he was having more trouble than expected. He thought still could understand that he was at the entrance of a rocky cave and was surrounded by countless tall trees.

' Whatever, it's....

*Bam*

Something suddenly hit the elemental in the head and managed to remove a little chunk of it. 

'Who the fuck?!'

Kyle turned around in anger to see his attacker. It was a humanoid a hed shorter than the elemental holding something long on its hand.  As soon as he saw it he knew he was sneak attacked , but wasn't mad anymore. How could he be mad at a corpse?

'Earth Spike'

An earth spike shoot straight from below the creatures legs and impaled it.

28