Chapter #1
270 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capital City of Alys, 01-03-1224 ED

 

The atmosphere of the capital was crowded as usual. The residents carry out their daily activities and will not suspect that something will happen. During the day, in the town square, there was an event that panicked almost the entire city. The appearance of a group of robbers who committed theft scared many residents.

 

The city guards had taken precautions by closing out access for the robbers. Currently, they are trapped in the middle of the city and endure the siege of guards with full weapons. There was no gap for the robbers to escape from the city guards.

 

But they have prepared 15 hostages, most of whom are women and children, including some rich people in it are well-known wealthy traders in the city. Using the hostages, the robbers stopped the movement of the city guards. So that the guards cannot do much to overcome this problem.

 

This shocking news also reached the king's palace, which was not far away. But the king famous for being wise and also clever was not in it. Therefore , there is no special help that can be given to deal with emergencies in the capital city.

 

Amid the square can be described as a tense atmosphere between the two groups staring at each other holding their weapons. Both the guards and the robbers prepared each other to fight, but the robbers were definitely outnumbered.

 

By using hostages, the robbers hoped that they could buy time while finding a safe exit. But there was someone who prevented all the robbers' rotten plans.

 

That figure is Arthur Eswell. Most people in the capital call him Prince Arthur, who is known as someone who is good and smart. When he heard the news about the robbery in the capital city. Arthur immediately moved to help coordinate the head of city guards with several royal forces in the capital city.

 

Arthur got a pretty good education. From academic education and special education to nobility, all have good records. He has golden blond hair with blue eyes and also has ideal height, making him popular among girls.

 

In the command tent, 700 meters from the town square.

 

Arthur came and met the head of the city guard, Hans Hurtberg.

 

"Let me meet the robbers and negotiate." Said Arthur proposing his plan.

 

"But young master, they won't be easy to talk to." Reply Hans Hurtberg with his eyes doubtfully.

 

“Trust me. You just have to prepare with your troops." Reply Arthur with full confidence in him.

 

Hans Hurtberg had felt doubtful but after seeing Arthur's eyes filled with confidence. Hans Hurtberg finally gave his permission.

 

There are words if trust from another person is a difficult thing to get. But Arthur can get trust from others through a strong determination. That made him one people who equated his abilities with the king.

 

Arthur walked past the rows of city guards who surrounded the square. He also brought a sword in his waist along with a bag containing a scroll and several other objects. In front of Arthur, there were waiting for a group of criminals totaling around 20 people.

2