Chapter #2
155 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning before the capital city robbery occurred.

 

There is a group of people entering the city. But their steps were blocked by the gatekeepers who held them back and did not give entry permission. The group is the Arian ac eiddo group or often called the arian group.

Arian Guild Emblem

The Arian group is a group of rich traders. They used to do various kinds of trading businesses including some illegal trade. The Arian group has a strong influence in the kingdom. Therefore, the king ordered each of his ranks to be careful when dealing with this group.

 

That morning the arian group led by Carl Parmon was not allowed to enter the city because the luggage he carried was quite suspicious. So the guards detained them until further examination.

 

Carl Parmon is a rich merchant who is quite respected. But because lately the king has begun to tighten his guard. Carl Parmon had a little difficulty in running his business.

 

Guarding is getting tougher. Have they noticed it? Restless Carl Parmon in his mind every time he saw the conditions in the field.

 

After waiting long enough in a small room. Carl Parmon met Fritz Deumanm, an employee of the city's trade department. Both of them knew each other long enough. So Carl Parmon was not too surprised when he met Fritz Deumanm.

 

"Long time no see Mr. Parmon." Greet Fritz.

 

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Deumanm. Is there a problem this time?" Reply Carl.

 

"I think you know very well the problem right?" Asked Fritz, staring at Carl Parmon with a sharp look.

 

"What do you mean?" Ask Carl Parmon.

 

The atmosphere became a little tense but Carl Parmon had prepared something.

 

"I forbid you from entering the city." Fritz said.

 

"I hope you can clear your head first before making a decision, Mr. Deumanm." Reply Carl.

 

"You have some problems here, Mr. Parmon. One of them is, Zukost." Obviously Fritz.

 

Zukost is a processed powder that gives opium effects to its users. Zukost itself has been found in several other cities and its development is increasingly worrying every month. Now the dangerous object has been banned by the king.

 

But in recent times, there is a possibility of using a new method, liquid Zukost, as a substitute for Zukost powder which is commonly circulated among the public. Because of the increase in Zukost addicts in several cities in the kingdom. So now the king tightened the entry of goods in each city in the kingdom.

 

"Zukost? Do you think I'm selling things like that?" Ask Carl Parmon.

 

"Explain to me about this." Fritz said while showing a small bottle to Carl Parmon.

 

The small bottle is one of the products to be sold by Carl Parmon in the capital city.

 

“There are my latest products. The name is Baena Perfume. Perfumes made specifically with a blend of two rare flowers, blue roses, and purple Sephia." Said Carl Parmon explaining the product.

 

But hearing Carl Parmon's explanation, Fritz didn't immediately believe it and gave a new question.

 

"Then with the case you experienced on Lyne some time ago. What about that?" Ask Fritz referring to the incident a few weeks ago.

 

"I can explain it. But I think I should contact someone first." Reply to Carl Parmon.

 

"Someone?" asked Fritz.

 

"I want to contact Mrs. Harwe." Reply Carl Parmon with a little cynical smile on his face.

 

"Tch ... You really are." Fritz said irritably.

 

Carl Parmon has prepared a plan. Where he is sure the plan will not fail and everything will end according to his wishes. Now the plan will begin.

1