Chapter #3
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the capital city of Alys.

Outside the city there are 12 horse-drawn carriages along with almost 50 workers or servants. All of that was part of a group led by Carl Parmon, a wealthy merchant and also a member of the Arian group.

Among the people in the group. There are people of Mythes. Mythes is a group originating from the southern region of the kingdom and also the largest minority group in the kingdom.

Culturally, the Mythes group is also part of the Alcaian ethnic group as well as the majority group Arthia. One difference is that the Mythes group adores the moon goddess. While Artha worshiped the sun god as its main deity.

In Alcaian's belief, the moon goddess and the sun god had a bad relationship. Because both of them were believed to have had an affair but one of them cheated and caused both of them to part. Based on that story, neither Mythes nor Arthia liked each other.

In a group led by Carl Parmon, almost half of the workers were Mythes people. Because most of the Mythes men work as temporary laborers while the women work as servants.

One of the Mythes in the Carl Parmon group was Arnain Calvez. Someone who works as a laborer in the Carl Parmon group. He was gathering together with other Mythes, waiting for Carl Parmon to finish the inspection at the checkpoint.

"We will do this." Arnain said to the others.

"Are you sure? This is not a small thing." Reply to Savis Eden, Arnain's co-worker.

"There is no other way than to do this." explained Lea Mevel. A female servant.

"We will start shortly." Arnain said giving a signal to the others.

After giving a signal to his friends. Arnain went to get a box from one of the horse-drawn carriages. Inside the box there are weapons and light armor made of animal skin.

"We will start as planned." Arnain said to his coworkers who were gathering in front of him.

"Everything will end in blood !!" Cheer up the group of people in front of Arnain.

After that, a group of approximately 20 people. Run and fight the city gate guards. Because the sudden attack led by Arnain managed to knock out the guards.

After successfully securing the entrance gate. Arnain brought several horse-drawn carriages into the city. Leaving the rest of the other Carl Parmon groups.

They entered the horse-drawn carriage quickly. Makes panic in the main street of the city because of it. In the carriage that was brought in, there were several important people. One of them is Alisa Harwe, one of the relatives of Big Lady Celine Harwe.

Mrs. Celine Harwe is a woman and head of the Harwe family. The Harwe family itself is not a noble family. But the family of wealthy merchants and also had relations with several other kingdoms including the empire in the east. So that the position of the Harwe family cannot be underestimated.

Mrs. Celine Harwe is also one of the people who are able to suppress the position of the king. Therefore, his position in the Arian group was very important to protect the other traders just by using the Harwe family name to get a special treatment from the city officers.

After successfully breaking into the city. Arnain and his group went down in a city trade building. A place where traders usually take care of all kinds of needs in managing their business in the capital.

"Quickly find a blue letter. I and Savis and a few other people will secure the entrance." Arnain said explaining his plan.

"Are you sure the letter is in here?" Asked a young man named Luis.

"Trust me. We will find the letter and take it home." Arnain answered.

"Fine, I understand." Said Luis.

Besides breaking into the city and forcing into the trading building. Arnain's group also looked for some people who deserved to be taken, hostage. Even though Arnain actually got his main hostage, Alisa Harwe.

1