Chapter #4
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guard post, Alys Capital Gate.

Carl Parmon managed to corner Fritz Deumanm and began to turn things around, thanks to the good connections Carl Parmon had with the Harwe family. Fritz himself could not make a decision if it was something related to the Harwe family so this was Carl Parmon's landslide victory in this negotiation.

"So there is someone important with you?" Asked Fritz.

"That's right. Alisa Harwe is with me right now." Reply to Carl Parmon.

Fritz was silent and couldn't say much. Even though Fritz cornered Carl Parmon on the pretext of spreading Zukost. But Fritz himself lacked strong evidence, he only had a few suspicious things but it could not prove the involvement of Carl Parmon in the issue of Zukost's spread in recent times.

"I hope you can understand Mr. Deumanm. Don't block my path." Carl Parmon continued to corner Fritz.

I don't think this will end well. Fritz murmured in his mind.

Amid the conversation between Fritz and Carl Parmon. A guard entered the room and stopped their conversation.

"Someone broke into the city !!" Said the guard.

"What? How can it be?" Asked Fritz.

"Break in?" Carl Parmon also asked about the incident.

"Everything happened so fast. Now those people have entered the city with several horse-drawn carriages." Obviously the guard.

"Horse carriage? You mean, my horse carriage?" Ask Carl Parmon.

"It looks like the horse-drawn carriage that the intruders are carrying is yours, Mr. Parmon. But I can't confirm it yet." The guard said explaining.

"Mr. Deumanm, you know if in one of the horse carriages there is my important guest, right? I hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible!" Said Carl Parmon.

"This is beyond my responsibility as an employee of the city's trade affairs. I will report this report to the king's palace first." Said Fritz explained.

"Isn't the king not in his palace at this time? Who are you going to report to?" Carl Parmon asked with annoyance.

"So you even investigated the king's schedule? My suspicion didn't seem wrong," said Fritz.

"That is no longer an important issue, Mr. Deumanm. Ensuring Alisa Harwe's condition is our top priority at the moment." Said Carl Parmon.

"I know someone who is competent and can handle this problem. So you don't need to worry." Fritz said answering the anxiety that Carl Parmon had.

"Who is that person? Don't tell me if you've become a subordinate of that illegitimate child." Ask Carl Parmon.

"Young master Arthur is much better than you think. He has abilities that are as good as the king has." Answer Fritz confidently.

"What do you expect from that little boy? He can't possibly solve this problem." Said Carl Parmon in his irritated tone.

"You're underestimating him." Fritz replied irritably.

"Okay, I hope that illegitimate child can be useful." Said Carl Parmon.

"What are you going to do now?" Asked Fritz

"I want to find the mastermind behind this problem." Carl Parmon said as he left Fritz in the room.

Fritz Deumanm immediately went to report to the king's palace, where he hoped to meet Arthur and be able to discuss the problem that had just occurred. Meanwhile, Carl Parmon went into the city to meet someone and he was quite in a hurry so he left the rest of the group outside the gate.

By noon in the king's palace, near the capital of Alys.

Arthur was busy taking care of several files in the royal administration office in the palace. The king recognized Arthur's abilities and therefore gave Arthur permission to act as the king's representative when the king was not in the palace.

During his busy life, someone came knocking on Arthur's office.

"Excuse me, young master. You got a guest." Said the waiter telling Arthur from behind the door.

"Who is that?" Arthur asked the waiter.

"Mr. Fritz Deumanm from the capital's trade office." The waiter answered.

"Okay, tell him I will meet him in a special guest room." Said Arthur, answering the waiter.

Not long after that, Arthur and Fritz Deumanm met in a special room where only a few people could use this space. Because the rights that Arthur got as the king's representative made him able to use this room.

"So there's already a movement coming out?" Arthur asked Fritz Deumanm, who looked worried.

"Yeah, but this time it's a little different." Fritz answered.

"What do you mean differently? Did their pattern of movement change?" Arthur asked.

"I don't know whether or not this incident is related. But I think young master Arthur must know it." Jawa Fritz.

"What is the problem?" Arthur asked.

"As you say. Carl Parmon has links with illegal traders who were arrested 3 months ago. Even so, I still lack strong evidence, although I think all the evidence is in accordance with our assumptions." Said Fritz explained to Arthur.

"Then, what's the problem?" Arthur asked again.

"Now, some people in Carl Parmon's group broke into the capital. The latest news I got, they went to one of the trade offices right now." Said Fritz explaining the problem.

"I've investigated Carl Parmon. So this isn't too surprising. But why now? And are they the people of Mythes?" Arthur asked.

"I don't know the details. But the possibility is quite high." Said Fritz.

"All right, I think I will know the problem when I see the situation directly in the field. Now you help me coordinate the city guards and also the royal forces. I can't let this happen to lower the good name of the king." Arthur explained the plan.

"Fine. Young master. I will help you with all the abilities I have." Fritz said with confidence.

Eventually, everything will start again. This time I will reveal the mastermind of this problem. Arthur thought in his mind, making up his determination.

0