Chapter #5
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The capital city square.

Arnain and his group were cornered. The guards with full weapons surrounded them from all sides. The faces of the people who stood beside him began to turn pale and sweat coldly. At least, Arnain still has Alisa Harwe as a valuable hostage. So there is an opportunity for Arnain to escape from this corner of the situation.

In front of him appeared someone who stepped forward without an escort.

"We can negotiate." Said a young man who was approaching towards Arnain.

"You know we have hostages here?" Arnain said trying to push the young man into a corner.

"You do have a lot of hostages that might make you think of being on a table. But I have something you want."Said the young man.

Arnain immediately fell silent. Although he did not really understand the intentions of the young man's words. Something made him feel sick.

"What do you mean? Don't you see who is with me now?" Arnain replied as he raised his hand towards Alisa Harwe.

"You have Alisa Harwe, meanwhile I have this letter." Said the young man showed a scroll with dark blue rope ties.

"How did you get it?"Asked Savis, one of the people in Arnain's group.

Is that the letter I've been looking for? Arnain murmured in his mind.

Not only Arnain, but almost everyone in his group. Surprised when he saw the letter held by the young man.

"How about it? You want the letter that I hold, right?"Asked the young man.

"Who are you? How can you get the letter?"Said Lea Mevel, one of the women in the Arnain group.

“My name is Arthur Eswell. I think you must understand who I am."Said the young man introduced himself.

"Are you Prince Arthur?” Luis asked.

"No, He is the illegitimate son of the king. So he is not a legitimate prince." Explained Savis from behind.

"Actually, I don't mind how you will call me. I'm not too sensitive about that." Reply to the young man with a thin smile on his face.

Arnain who was increasingly confused because he did not expect to get a situation like this, tried to think of the steps to be taken next. But the more he tried hard to think the way out just made him more confused.

I have no choice but to negotiate with that person. Arnain murmured in his mind.

So negotiations are now starting between Arthur and Arnain.

0