1. Black Lightning
4k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

today is a normal day, people sitting standing walking running rushing, somewhere to be somewhere to go, without caring about anyone else. 

The sky turn dark, people on the street feel strange pressures over them for a moment and then disappears. 

"Hey you feel that just now? Like something heavy just pass over" a women said to her friend that beside her. 

"Yeah, i feel it too, that was so weird" her friend reply. They didn't think much  about it and continue their daily things. 

A middle age man open a door to his apartment carrying a bag of cake with him, shut the door and went went straight to his computer desk.

putting down his bag, Jose turn on the computer. Open the cake and lit a single candle on in, he pray "God i have been single for all my past life, i beg of you , for my birthday please send me someone to accompany me and..... Let me lose my virginity , i have already reach the age of becoming a saint but i don't have any miracle happen to me... and my cock is without a partner, it doesn't matter if it a male or female, as long as there a hole to let me lose my virgin... thank you" 

after finish praying to his own beloved god, Jose blow the candle and ate the cake and his emotion away while playing game.

 

.......... 

In the East side of the continent.

After people just relax their composure from the unexpected pressures that come over them, the sky turn dark and lightning rumbling and then a flash if lightning one after another continue striking down on different place, some unfortunate people directly turn into dust. Everyone panicking and screaming, building are falling by the shook of lightning and crumble down on people. 

"Help me! Please Help me! I can't get out!" Someone screaming but the peoples are too busy running try to save their own lives. 

the disaster is spreading, space zigzagging with black lightning run across, moving toward the rest of the continent. some people who saw take a picture and video of it, not aware of the danger that about to befall on them.

.....

the light on Jose apartment is flicking off and on. he look up at his ceiling "is the lights broken again?" he said grumbling. he was use to the broken apartment and went back to picking his game.

the place where Jose is in the north continent. the sky look more gloomy and darker at each passing moment but he too busy to pay attention. a small lightning suddenly fell on the pole of the apartment and right through his computer and electrocuted him. "BWEEEEEEEEEE, UHHHHHHH, GEEEEEEEEEE!!! " his computer is blanked off and on, he shake around on his chair with his hair striking up by the electricity connected by the computer. when the all the light in his room turn off along with his computer, "THUMB" Jose then fell on to the floor twitching around for a few second and pass out. 

in the heart of Jose, million of black electric and his heart slowly beat, going faster and faster. all of his blood vessel were destroying and restore again and again by the black lightning all over his body.

Opening his eyes, jose head was dizzing for a moments. Lying on the floor he slowly got up with by pushing his arm.

Checking at his surrounding for a moment he was still at his room. He quickling run to the bath room.Seeing that his body is still well and without any discomfer or damage , he sigh in relief. "That was one strange dream, i must be really tired" jose said to himself. He coudent belive that he was being electrocuted cause that would definitely leave a trace on him or at least fried his hair.

"ah so cold, why is it so cold this time?" Jose went to the computer and try to turn it back on again but it not working. Checking the time on his hand wrist, jose was confused for a moment "already 8pm? I remember i got home at 6:30, playing game as i always did and..... What else that i do?" Try to recall hard and connected with the power out, he finally got some clue to it but still fell blizzard "did i really get electrocuted?" He still coudnt believe such thing happen seeing how well he feel and look. 

What jose didnt know was that while he was unconscious for an hour, the world has turn into hell in most place. 

"BOOM!" Suddenly his walls was torn apart and by something flying.

Turning around and see the open space..... what in the... His frooz for a moment, eyes wide open as he stare at the waste ice land land view infront of him.  

"Is this dream.. This must be a dream."

     

18