2. First Summon
3.9k 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pinch himself in the cheek, Jose didn't feel much pain. then he slap himself real hard on his right cheek with his right hand  "ahhhoooo! that fucking hurt. i can feel it, so it defnility not dream, it feels too live-like" look at the open space on his wall, he walks over and stares down at the thing that crashing down. 

a green humanized alien-looking monster lying there, still barely alive with it twitching figure once in a while. feeling very shocked, Jose grab a sweater on the table and quickly put in on as he went down his stair to take a closer look. 

As he walking closer to the green monster, Jose could see more clearly. "oh my god, it a real monster" looking at the monster just lying there, Jose gathers the courage to walk closer. just when he 2ft away "CHEEEEE!" the alien suddenly make a high screen. 

"WAHH!" Jose jerking back. he quicking try to grab anything around him as a weapon to defend himself in case of being attacked. picking up a piece of rock, he holds it firmly. 

see that the alien no longer make another move after that, "fucking monster! eat my dick!" Jose angrily throws the rock he held in his hand at the alien then he quickly runs to hide. seeing the alien did not move, he picks up another stone and threw at it again, then the third and forth. 

Confirming the alien didn't make any additional action and lying still, Jose walks closer. looking down at the ugly soft looking head, he lift a huge rock bigger than half his body and drops on it. 

A green splashed liquid pop out on the side, "gross!" Jose looking down at it with disgust. suddenly a child voice sounded in his head "Backpack Open" then a transparent screen appears in front of him. 

Inside is a bunch of cube square that has 4 items and all the rest of space is empty. Jose look at the four items A green ball, An eyeball, a close jars of small tube with a green liquid in it (that one that science often use in lab) and the last is a card with purple design with star on the cover and. "is this real? I feel like I have seen this before." curious he tap on the card.

[Four Star Epic Card. Use to summon random epic hero.]  then he began to view all the other items.

[Green Alien Core. Use to upgrade power .]

[Green Alien Eyeball. Ingredient to enhance eye.]

[Uncommon Health Restored Potion. Use to restore 5% of health]

 

"i think i remember" holding his chin with with hand, Jose recalling back to the game he played just an hour ago . "but i didn't get this eyeball and core stuff but I got my first Epic start card for defeating my first enemy in the game! if this is the same as in the game then-!" feeling nervous and excited, he tap on the card again a tap show that indicate "Summon" button.

Jose stare at it for a moment and just click on "summon!" then a glowing light covers the card "ooohhh it coming!!please be good one" Jose pray. the glowing light becoming bigger as it fly in front of him and piece by piece turning into a human silhouette and then finally became clear. 

A handsome blond hair male, wearing orange and black cloth. Staring at the figure in front of him, Jose mouth gap open, it Naruto! right-in -front of me!. "master, I feel something fast approaching our way." Naruto suddenly warn. "wha, what?" still haven't caught what going on, Jose look stupid for a moment. 

"WAHH!" Naruto quickly held up Jose in his arm and jump into mid-air Jose shouted in surprise. "BOOM!" right after they jump,  a mass of smoke appear just where they were just at.

Jose looked down at where they were just standing and saw another alien that looks the same as the one he just kill. 

"there one more?" Jose asks in fear.

"More than just one, look over there" landing on the far ground away from the alien that just attack them, Naruto pointed to his right. what standing there is a bunch of creepy green looking alien watching them like a predator watching their pray, about 20 or more. One of the aliens pointed a finger at them and "CHEEEEE!" it screams in anger.

"Stay close to me, 'Shadow Clone Jutsu'!" then a massive number of Naruto clone pop up one after another. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12