4. First mouth, hands, and fingers
3.8k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto feel the hot heat touching his face, realizing it his master thing, he shocking move back "Ma- ma- master!, wha what are you doing?!" he shouted pointed his finger to Jose crotch and his face burning red.

Jose holding his big meat stick and pointed to Naruto "hey master is needed to release some stress, don't you want to help your lovely master?" Jose look at Naruto with sad puppy face. 

"What!? Lovely!? You clearly a pervert!" Naruto shouted back but didn't make any attempt to run. He just star at Jose dragon that stand proud and high, oozing out clear liquid at the head. it so big, Naruto swallow his own saliva and his mouth run dry. Why it look so tempted, i want to taste it. Naruto eye become misty.

Seeing that Naruto has some reaction "I know you want it, c'mom, come closer" Jose shake his met stick.

Naruto crawl toward Jose and stick out his tongue to taste the tip of the head of Jose cock. He body got closer and bury his face between Jose leg. 

Naruto open his mouth wilder and try to swallow the meat stick deeper. Jose hand run over Naruto head softly "hahhhh" he sigh pleasure.

Jose sat up and pushed Naruto head away. Naruto gasped and looked at Jose with a red face. The desire in his eyes seemed to be a bottomless abyss, tempting Jose. 

Jose hand smoother Naruto eyebrow and to his cheek : "How come you are like this?" even though he has come clue from the system, Jose still curious about the devotion of his summon.  

Naruto snorted under the hand of Jose, and said with a deep affectionate voice: "i don't know, all i want is to please you. i want you master, i want you to touch me, more." 

Jose, being a head taller than Naruto, lift him and push him down on the sofa. he quickly take off his clothes and his own. Showing his lean body, his body is tan with strong build due to daily running under the sun. The 20-cm-long meat stick wobbles in the air. 

Jose give a sly smirk, his hands run along Naruto body. from the neck to his collar bone to his nipple and his play with it for a bit. "Nahhh, ah, emm!" Naruto moan as Jose twisted his nipple.

His hand move down to Naruto erect meat sticks and stick together with his own. the different size are collided and rubbing together, the pleasure of the meat stick friction made both of them fill with pleasure, and Naruto lower body consciously move up from time to times.

the friction was enough to give Jose his first skin pleasure with other body than his own. it been so long since he touch someone else family jewels. the breathing of the two began to increase. The already blazing atmosphere is entangled together, and the four eyes full of desires look at each other.

Jose no longer waited, leaning in, his tongue out and slammed on Naruto lips, and the whole body was in contact with Naruto. With both hands holding to Naruto hands, he give a fierce heated kissed, and the tongue opened his teeth and plunged into Naruto mouth, intertwining with Naruto tongue, carefully licking each of his teeth, then expanding into the mouth and deep into the inner throat.

In the depths of Naruto tongue lightly topped, almost caused Naruto retching, but fortunately he barely resisted, it is clear that this is the first time Naruto did, the throat is still very uncomfortable.

The tongues of the two men entangled together, the tongue kiss is the first time for Jose, the movement is very raw.

Even if Naruto is a beginning kisser, under the natural reaction of the body, he took the initiative, a time Jose tongue could not be withdrawn.

Finally, Jose took a chance to take back my tongue. but Naruto tongue actually caught up with it. When he reacted, he had already entered Jose mouth and was bitten by Jose. After that, he did not dare to have any more action. Naruto looked at Jose with confusion.

Jose did not say a word to him, biting Naruto tongue and sucking him for a while.

Raised his head and kissed Naruto handsome face, and his tongue came out from time to time of Naruto mouth to find a new place to land his lips on.

Jose move to Naruto ears, biting like a predator and when he reached the inside of Naruto ear, Naruto body trembled obviously, and his meat that touch press between himself and Jose violently shook a few times.

Found, the first sensitive point. Jose heart is dark.

Jose was full of passion to explore the secrets in Naruto. His hands slid down Naruto shoulders and pressed hard at his waist. Naruto snorted and Jose move down to suck on Naruto nipples. Jose stopped his sucking, looked up and looked at Naruto, who was flushed and breathless. his eye were saying "You belong to me, and all your secrets will belong to me."

In the face of his gaze, Naruto looked very shy, his eyes flashed aside and did not dare to look at Jose.

Jose saw his reaction and no longer teased him. He leaned down even more toward Naruto's thigh. His hands held the erected meat stick that was full of lasciviousness and stunned. There is nothing particularly stinky, and the exposed kinky liquid has a scent.

"Ah!" Naruto finally screamed, the meat sticks violently shaken, and a white kinky liquid flowed out like a blowout, and soon the hands of Jose were wet. if he had not block it with his hand, it might erupted to his face. not that he wound mind. 

"The meat stick is so sensitive." Jose was surprised to think that the action did not stop and. Open his mouth and put Naruto meat stick in his mouth. He swallowed up and down, and his tongue twitched around the pillar.

Jose is also the first time to do this for others. There is no technology at all. he just follow his instinct and what he thinks feel good. Although he try to avoid it, the teeth still touch Naruto meat stick. And precisely because of this, the pleasure brought to Naruto is even more intense.

Naruto's body began to wiggle, and the mouth also issued a short scream of um, ah, the lower body unconsciously follow with the action of Jose.

"Vool..." Naruto accidentally gave Jose a deep throat, and Jose vomited. Scared Naruto immediately stopped moving, nervously watching Jose, waiting for the punishment of the owner.

Jose didn't blame him. He just glanced at him. His left hand reached Naruto arms and hold them while his right grabbed two eggs of heavy egg size and pinched it.

"Ah! No, no, I have to shoot, ah!" Naruto had to pull out the meat stick and shoot it outside but was stopped by Jose. So in the sweaty body and the violent shaking of the meat stick, The stock white jet entered the mouth of Jose.

The ejaculation of Naruto stallion is still too big. Jose's mouth is full of silk, and the white liquid flows out along the corner of his mouth. Jose didn't swallow it right away, but he got to Naruto mouth and spill some out in the kiss, and swallowed the rest of the liquid .

Jose still did not stop, his right hand explored Naruto back hole, and gently rub his finger on his chrysanthemum back and forth and try to insert in, Naruto once again called out, he just shot once and then swelled again, the gun pointed straight at the ceiling . After a few strokes, Jose felt some moist feeling.

"hm, this is also a sensitive point, and this comes out of the intestines. This can be interesting." Jose said with a smirk. The fingers were entangled with some kinky liquid and sneaked in through the tight chrysanthemum. "Ah! It feel so weird!" Naruto frowned, and his body move restlessly.

 

17