5. Ability acquire
3k 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Relax your ass," Jose said. After his fingers were able to enter and exit, Jose felt that the feeling of his fingers being squeezed was much loose. Jose really don't know how the ass of Naruto works, the muscles of the whole body are tight and after a while, the hole is loose easily.

What he did not know, the person connected and controlled by the summoning system must obey for the master's orders, their willpower can not stand up to the master, and the body will naturally follow, which has the effect of the present.

Inserting one finger into the root, each finger inserted into the flower hole one after another, you can see that Naruto meat sticks flow out more adultery. Until Jose inserted three fingers, he was able to move freely and Jose stopped to expand.

Pull the fingers out and look at the fingers that are completely wet at this time. don't know if the invited hole with liquid is seductive or his couldn't hold it anymore.

"I am coming." Jose still let Naruto get ready, and put Naruto's two legs on his shoulders. After a pause, the lower body forced hard, and the meat stick went straight into the hole. Then Naruto feel like he got something huge foreign in his .

"Ah!" Naruto squeeze his hand into his fist and shouted out. He didn't know if it was cool or painful. Scared Jose, thought that something went wrong, and the scene that appeared later explained the reason.

A stock of flash spurted out, like a bullet hitting Jose and on his own chest, this time it took a full half minute to stop.

"So cool, this can be going at once." Jose began to exercise, and experienced an endless thrill in a warm and compact environment.

Jose bent down, slid along the inner side of Naruto thigh, and then Naruto egg was contained in his mouth, gently sucked, and then he reached Naruto chest and bite his nipple on the chest muscles, both hands touched his waist.

Naruto, who once again just shot, gasped, from the beginning, "light, ah, um... no, don't top it, ah!" to the back "Well, ha, aha, hurry, then Deep, ah, yes, hard, ah! So comfortable, ah!........"

In the dim room, the two bodies are rosy red, entangled and lingering.

 

"Well, master.... ah!, master, so comfortable... continue, ah..." Naruto was completely indulged in the rapid attack of Jose, ah, the screaming of the waves, the muscles were tight but not With half the effort, the meat sticks that have been shot three or four times in a row are still straight into the sky.

"F**k, Naruto, you are so tight, asshole is still not relaxed for a long time, cool, so cool, I love your big ass, ah, ah, I have to shoot." Jose launched an attack, Shouting, whispering to Naruto at the end, apparently asked if he could shoot inside.

His master is still very concerned about the feelings of his child.

Naruto tight eyes opened slightly and opened his mouth, nodding his head, and the back hole was tightened instantly. 

Jose only feels that the lower body is tight. Naruto back hole seems to produce a sucking force. This is the first time Jose has done it with others. How can he still bear this situation? The strong pleasure made him reach the climax and he immediately let go.

However, as a healthy man who still haven't fully stratified and want more, how can one shoot of his desire completely vented? Jb has no signs of softening at all, and the next round of offense began again.

"Ah, ah, ah, so good, emm yeah!"

Naruto wrap legs around Jose and lost himself in pleasure of being pumping. The room full of hot loving heated air surrounded the two.

After going on for more than 2 more hour or so, Jose shoot his second load, the whole person will gasp and lie in Naruto. 

Jose recovered some strength, pulled out the half soft meat stick and rolled over to Naruto side. Naruto stare at the ceiling and turn to jose with hazing eye, he move himself in Jose arm , his back hole was completely tightened, and a trace of slime white liquid did not fall. 

Jose check the watch and it it almost midnight "let sleep" he said and carry Naruto to the bedroom without cleaning the mess they made.

Lying down together in bed Jose did not say anything at all.

“Hold me.” Naruto said as he moving closer. 

Jose pull him to arm and hug him fully warped, for the first time, Jose felt the warmth and happiness of holding someone.

A light of pattern glowing on the surface of Jose body and disappear. 

[Wind ability acquired]

a transparent screen pop up and slowly fade after receiving no reply.

 

When Jose woke up, the window was completely dark, and the moon was overhanging. It should have been more than 5 o'clock in the morning. 

Feeling his arm stiff and a little trembling. This is caused by keeping an action for a long time. The feeling of numbness is constantly transmitted to his brain.

Gently pull his arm away and knead on his sore muscles.

Naruto snorted loudly and still in deep sleep. 

Will he stop? Just as Jose wanted to find a way to block the noise, Naruto settle down and breath quietly.

Seeing that nothing eventful happen, Jose went back to sleep.

Naruto wake up after comfort sleeping and found himself in Jose arm, feeling his naked body attach to another, his arm search to make sure it true and then he turn his around....  he quickly moved back in shock.

"Ehhh! he cover himself with his hand, then grab the pillow and threw it at Jose. 

Jose open his eye and stare dangerously at him with anger. "what time is it?" Jose check his watch and it 8-am.

Naruto look out the window and it was not bright but not too dark, then see the naked body of Jose as he get up. finally remembering what last night, he face grew red. "you, you, you-you-" he wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out so he stuck with a different expression.

Jose watch as Naruto look at him and smirk "last night was great, you ass were very good" then went to the dower to look for cloths.

Ass..... ass.... your ass.... my ass.... my ass has been attack!  

Naruto had look of shock then despair then confuse. His should be feeling angry but instead he feel some fulfillment and bit of happiness. 

"Here your cloths, i think it suit you" Jose give him the cloth he found in the closet. 

"Want me to help you?" He ask, thinking about the intense last night.

"I can do it by myself!" Naruto grab the cloths from Jose and get off the bed.

Naruto did not wait for Jose and went out to another space, but his pace was a bit strange, limping, the naked hips were still tightened.

It must hurts a lot, Jose is a bit distressed.

Author note: is having mc name "Jose" sound weird?

   

11