7. Good meat
2.7k 12 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!"' the man stares down at Jose. 

Jose observes him, up and down and stop on his face. "Yes? that creature?" Jose pointed to the bug." I did kill it, what about it?"

the man also coldly observe Jose and Naruto who still a knife on his hand. A young old man and a boy, maybe they have some skill.

"My name Eric Armstrong, army soldier, we really need manpower right now, would you like to join the military?"

I can see.." sorry, not interested, let go Nero."

Nero? is he talking about me? Naruto froze for a moment and look at Jose. Jose gives him a look and moves his chain, and Naruto follows him as he walks away. 

"Hey! wait!" Eric grabs Jose arm and stops him from walking away.

"It not safe to go alone, why don't we go together? there might be more of this bug roaming around. their shell is really hard, you can't stab it with a weapon, I have to shoot 4 to 6 time with a shotgun just to kill them." 

No wonder why he carrying a gun around. not a surprise though. Jose free his arm from Eric grip. "so what someone like you doing here, shouldn't you be with the rest of your group to protect the citizen and the noble." Jose is not a citizen, he just a runaway immigrant with his family when he was nine and the place he lives is a rural area where there not a lot of political or government involve. 

"well, I am sent here to protect the people" Eric give a resolute response. but that not what he feeling inside. he was supposed to be a top soldier but due to some accident, he was demoted and now become an unfavorable soldier in the military with the lowest rank. he may look strong but he still got bully. he was sent here alone to patrol the place and maybe find and brought back some reliable people, they don't really care about him and Eric know that but he still wants to continue being a soldier to prove himself. as for how he got into such position.. 

"then you go and protect the people, we are fine on our own." 

"May I go with you then" Eric keep on persistence, he don't know why but after seeing Jose, his heart doesn't calm down and he wants to get closer to feel more of this wonderful strange feeling. he ignores Naruto who was standing beside Jose.  

"Sure, but we not going anywhere particularity for now." Jose then walks off following by Naruto.

"Great!" Eric give a smile, walk fast to catch up and walk beside Jose.

“Master, you really had no clue of where are we going? Didn’t you say we going to that central city?” Naruto walks beside Jose following his step.

“I change my mind, I want to travel around the world and see new places.” 

Master? Did that boy just call him Master? I must it heard it wrong. Eric watches the two keeping close distance, wanting to interferences but don’t know what to say.

“Hey, do you have a car?” Jose asks Eric.

“Oh yeah, I do. I left it at right over there.” Eric pointed to the direction he just came from.

“Can we use it?” Jose ask.

“Oh sure.” Getting the car started. “Where we going?” Eric asks Jose in the rear mirror.

“We still got a long day ahead of us, let go have fun. How about going to the mall, they must have a lot of stuff.”

Eric drives to the nearest mall he knew. While in the car, Jose didn’t forget to extend his hand behind Naruto and into his short. He plugs his middle finger inside the hole that was moist.

“Emm!” Naruto bit his lips. 

Eric looks back in the mirror and sees that nothing happen, he continues driving. 

“We here” It takes more than 15 minutes and they finally get off.

Naruto step out of the car and his face was rosy red but he quickly clams himself.

They got to the door and it locks, “is expected, there no people doing businesses this time around.” Jose rests his chin on his hand.

"are we going to break in? I don't think that a good idea or if possible looking at the lock."

The door is cover with metal line and no normal human strength can break in without proper weapon.

Luckily they don’t need a weapon to tear the metal down. 

“Nero, do your things” Jose order Naruto.

“Are you talking to me?” Naruto pointed to himself. 

“If not you then who else” Jose answer.

My name's not Nero, who the hell is Nero. That sound like a pet name. Naruto silently complains but he still stands in front of the door and got into a stance.

He opens his right hand like dragon claw and a swirl of wind gathering and condenses into a circle ball. then "BAMM!" the door was smash open to pieces and everything flew inward. 

Eric eyes and mouth wild open on the side. what-how, what in the world is this kid? 

"let's go in" Jose walk in first. there was no light and with sun cover by cloud, you can’t see what at the end, but just enough to see your surrounding.

Naruto walk right next to Jose, "master, what are we looking for?" Naruto whispers to Jose.

"We are looking for warm clothes, daily necessary need, and a bed. and you don't have to call me master in public, just Jose is fine, you may call me master when we are alone or.. in bed." Jose whispers back.

"you go look around, maybe you find something interesting." Jose shoo off Naruto.

walking up on an auto stair, Jose finds the place where the bed was and put all the blanked in his space and one giant bed that can fit 7 people, and another queen bed size.  Some blanked are in the same space with a small ‘x’ sign in the bottom corner. 

Eric follows Jose but since it is dark, he didn’t see what going on. 

“Hey, just now..that kid. What just happen.” He asks Jose.

“Oh that, Um.. it a special power that people awakening. Maybe you will awaken one too.” Jose tries to come up the reasoning, but it also the truth as people will have an awakening in the future.

“Awakening power?” Eric found it hard to believe. “Do you also have it.. the power.”

“Do you want to find out? I can show you.” Jose simile.

“What it is?” Eric was curious.

“Come here, and lying down.” Jose tap on the bed by his side.

Eric didn’t what Jose would do but he walk toward the bed and lay down.

“Now what?” He voice was a bit shaking.he fell like something bad will happen and he resists that feeling and keeps lying still.

Jose gets on top of him “now I’m going to show you what you wanted.” 

Eric got a danger signal but before he could react, his body stung with electricity that went from his wrist and spread inside his body to all corner. 

Eric was paralysis and couldn't move. 

“You, what you do to me!?” Eric couldn’t move but he could still talk and have facial expressions and his face was cold.

Good, Jose eye become dark. His right-hand touches Eric face. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt. in fact, I’m going to make you feel very happy.”

Jose's fingers move to Eric was uniform and slowly unbuttoned it. Underneath is a white t-shirt and Jose take both the top off.

A bronze fillies muscle came into Jose view. So sexy... this tit is amazing. His hands holding the two hills and squeezed and pinch them for a while. it was elastic and not all hard muscle, Jose was able to squeeze with pleasure.

“Hey! You! Don’t!” Eric was feeling strange, his feel like some fire are boiling his body and his head are going muddy. 

Jose lean down and plant his lips on Eric's lips. Just a small touch but it sent electricity to Eric, making feel wanting more. 

Seeing that Eric is getting more into the feeling, Jose pulls down Eric pant and he could see the big tent underwear. 

Jose getting more excited, he slowly pulls up then off Eric underwear. The thing pops out and erected high. Its size is quite big and tall, and also the one that one full of flashed juicy meat and make you want to eat it. 

 

       

18