Kolobok (The Bun) (chapter 1)
173 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Narima Shinji woke up from the fact that he became unbearably hot. So unbearable that it seemed to be fried in a hellish cauldron. When he more or less woke up, he realized that he was really fried, or to be more precise, he was baked in the oven. The heat was unbearable for an ordinary person, but Narima was not a person, at least for now.

After 30 minutes of being baked in the oven, his skin, if it could be called a skin, acquired a ruddy hue typical of all baked goods. After some time, the cast-iron roof of the stove opened, and then a shovel appeared, which hooked Shinji out.

Shinji did not see who took him out of the furnace, but he was very grateful to them for bringing him out of this hell. In some incomprehensible way for a person, he could feel that 2 people stood in front of him. Everything else that surrounded him was invisible to Shinji, except for tactile sensations.

* Ding *
«Главный квест: «Побег от родителей». Осуществите побег любым способом за короткое время. Внимание Игрок считается проигравшим если не успеет сбежать от Бабушки, Дедушки, других Игроков»
(Translation corner:"The main quest:" Escape from the parents. " Escape in any way in a short time. Attention A player is considered a loser if he does not have time to run away from Grandmother, Grandfather, and other Players.)

The inscription he saw was bright and large. And it was in a language that Shinji did not understand. A quick inspection prompted him that most likely it was a Russian language, in which he did not understand a damn thing. Shinji was an ordinary Japanese schoolboy, the majority of whom. But for some reason, it was he who turned out to be the bun among the thousands of people.
Shrunken and old hands clasped Shinji on both sides and began to move him from place to place. Shinji felt that people were saying something about him, but he couldn't quite understand what exactly he was.

* Ding *
«Поздравляем вам дали имя Колобок#234789524! Раса: «Хлебный голем», ваши навыки: …..»
(Translation corner:“Congratulations you have a name Kolobok # 234789524! Race: Bread Golem, your skills: ... .. ")

The message was very long and not understandable. Shinji couldn’t understand what was going on. When he was again taken on his hands, he tried to somehow move, but the reaction of people made him change his mind and stop doing it. For as soon as he began to move, men squeezed him harder, as if trying to hold him in place.
There were a trace on his body from the hands, which slowly recovered in the original rounded shape.

"I must run," thought Shinji. - "The longer I am here, the greater the risk of being eaten."

Shinji was a small, round, baked lump of dough that was far from Japan in an incomprehensible place. Most likely it was Russia judging by the inscriptions that glowed brightly before his eyes. And most recently, he enjoyed life, sang funny songs while going to school and in parallel wrote messages on the phone to his friends, after that he was found dead in accident. Headphones in the ears, the phone in front of the eyes, complete confidence in his safety, created excellent conditions for Truck-kun to knock him down with one blow, precise and merciless to imbeciles.

Now Shinji was waiting for people to calm down and fall asleep because they couldn’t rush with him around the room all day. Soon it happened. Shinji felt that the activity of its creators had noticeably decreased, and using the newly developed “vibration mode”, he slowly rolled from living signatures, which he clearly felt with his poor ass. Through trial and error, he felt that he had felt the threshold separating him from the place of death and the open space, which was not yet clear what threatened him. Finally, having decided, he rolled over the threshold of the door and rolled left far away from his creators.

During his journey he came across stones, fallen trees, small rivers, but Shinji did not stop. Suddenly, he felt stuck in a hole from which he could not escape. A little later, he felt that a creature was approaching him.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? Kolobok! What a surprise!” - Said a certain creature.

Shinji couldn’t stand it: “Who is here? Who are you? What do you want? "

- “Easy dumplings, there’s no need to shout like that.” - the creature replied.
- "You .. can you hear what I'm saying?"
-"Yes, and clearly"
- “What happened, why did I become a loaf? What the hell is that? ”
“Well, you can say so, but in fact you are in the Skazka or a fairy tale according to ours”
"How do you understand me? Are you Japanese too?"
"Yes. I've been here for 3 years. I try to survive, but it doesn't always work out ... ”
“My name is Narima Shinji. Could you please tell me your name? ”
“Tsuruya Tenshi. Originally from Okinawa. 34 years old, died in the laboratory due to an accident. And how did you get here? ”
“Car accident in Akihabara”
"My condolences"
"Me too. Say Sempai. What is this message that hangs before my eyes. Except for numbers, everything is completely unclear. ”
“This is your status, as in a computer game, only in Russian. Unfortunately, no one ever came across to me from a compatriot who could say what is written here. But I know someone who could help you with that. ”
“It's great, senpai. By the way, tell me can you describe yourself because I don’t see you at all. ”
“I'm a hare. Common forest hare actually. My only difference is that I have some strange abilities. For example, I have the ability to "disguise", which allows me to become invisible if I do not move. Most likely you also have unique abilities "
“Is it like in those stories about reincarnates?”
"But we digress"
“What does Sempai mean?” 

Shinji sensed a change in the mood of this strange rabbit, who stood and did not at all try to pull him out of the pit.

"Well, I promised to help you with the language?"
"Yes ... Sempai"

The hare sharply bit a bun named Shinji and said "So I will help you now!"

Вы потеряли 30 единиц здоровья.
* Ding * «Главный квест: «Побег от родителей» - Провален. Вы погибли от рук игрока»
Начат перенос души. Душа будет перенесена в котел № 569.
(Translation corner: You have lost 30 health points. * Ding * "The main quest:" Escape from the parents "- Failed. You died at the hands of a player. The transfer of the soul has begun. The soul will be transferred to the boiler №569.)

Shinji felt like he was being sucked by something with great force, which made him terribly sick. After some time, he saw that he was in a white room, and in front of him sat an incredibly beautiful European woman with blond hair and blue eyes. Her face and big breasts seemed to have disappeared from the pages of Playboy magazine, which he secretly bought from his parents during a trip to Europe. With her languid gaze, the beautiful turned her tender look on him. At that very moment, Shinji wanted to be on her knees, but he held back his impulse because he needed knowledge and truth.

“Greetings, Shinji. I am the Goddess Vasilisa the Wise. Welcome to the Skazka. ”

1