Kolobok (The Bun) (chapter 2)
105 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinji looked at the chest of Goddess Vasilisa for a very, very, very long time. He had heard about the beauty of Russian women, but this beauty eclipsed them all. It seems that the Goddess was entertained by our young hero, who appeared before her absolutely naked without any hint of clothes.

She was also in erotic outfit but with a little traditional Russian decorative elements*. Her hair was braided. The lips were painted bright red, and there was blush on her cheeks. Shinji was a typical Japanese, although they are all different from each other, he had the image of hikkomori.

Unlike the Goddess, his hair was dark, his eyes were brown, his face was smooth, there were no scars, except for a mole on his right cheek. If he had been met by a man with whom he had studied a year ago, he would not have recognized him, even if Shinji had said that they were former classmates and were sitting at the same desk.

“Did you like the look?” The Goddess asked, still playfully.

"Yes, very ... aa sorry for my rude behavior!"

“Hahaha, oh, don't worry here in the Skazka anything is possible, but you probably have a lot of questions?”

“Please forgive me, but where am I? Why did I become this the Kolobok as the hare called me. Why did I see the inscriptions in Russian, when I could not see the rest? ”

“Hmm 3 questions” - Vasilisa thought for a while - “You want to know too much Shinji and too easy. This will not work. To answer the first two questions you must complete your main quest. What was the quest about? Ah! Run away from Grandma and Grandpa, as well as from other players. And about why you saw all the inscriptions in Russian, the answer is very simple - everything is so arranged here! ”

For some reason, the Goddess was very funny saying these words. As soon as Shinji wanted to ask her something else, Vasilisa came up to him and gently pressed her finger to his lips, saying “Shhshh, quietly, baby Shinji. Unfortunately, you can't ask me anything else. Your time has come to an end and you have to go on a mission. Well, so that you never forget me, I will give it to you. ” Blonde beauty gave Shinji a long and unforgettable kiss. During the kiss, he began to dissolve into thousands of small light particles, and then completely disappeared from the sight of Vasilisa the Wise.

* Ding *

Начат перенос души. Душа будет перенесена в the Skazka. Перенос души успешен. Начат главный квест «Побег от родителей». Осуществите побег любым способом за короткое время. Внимание Игрок считается проигравшим если не успеет сбежать от Бабушки, Дедушки, других Игроков»

(Translation corner: The transfer of the soul has begun. The soul will be transferred to the Skazka. Soul transfer is successful. Started the main quest "Escape from the parents." Escape in any way in a short time. Attention а Player is considered a loser if he does not have time to run away from Grandmother, Grandfather, and other Players. )

Shinji again experienced sharp pain due to incomprehensible movements. Most recently, in a white room, he had a young, slim and thin body. Now he was again blind, lost his sense of smell and hearing. Like the last time, he began to feel unbearable heat, and later he saw this annoying big inscription in Russian. However, now he had at least a small but still a clue. He needs to run away from everyone who catches his eye, only in this way can he know what is happening to him. Only in this way he will be given information about the world around him. And yes, then he will have to endure this hell and wait in the wings.

Shinji decided to analyze his situation again: “I either died and ended up in hell, or I am still alive and crazy Russian scientists are manipulating my consciousness. But how to explain this stunning kiss? He was so real! How to explain this sharp pain when I was transferred? Such pain without anesthesia would absolutely definitely pull me out of my deepest sleep. It is not scientific. But on the other hand, this girl was called the Goddess. Maybe this is really another world? Tsuruya said that he has unique abilities, which means I possess them too. It remains only to check what abilities I have. Also, this task clearly shows that I need to keep quiet and try to avoid all living creatures. Tsuruya is not my ally - he is the same victim as me. But he knows too much. No, I can't trust him yet. I need to complete the task!

Shinji's courage is probably worth the envy. He sustained the furnace’s furnace, waited for the “key enemies” of his mission to fall asleep, and immediately set off. This time, he turned to the right of the house where Grandma and Grandpa lived. While driving, he tried to mentally invent any skills that would help him to travel. He shouted "Acceleration" - did not work. "Amplification!" - did not work. “Strengthening! - did not work ... He listed various names of skills from all the games in which he had ever played, no matter how absurd they seemed to him. Somewhere after about 30 minutes, he realized a simple truth - without knowing the local language, it is impossible to activate skills here. So only one thing remains - rolling with all his might.

Like last time on his way, Shinji came across only stones, trees, small streams. There were no living creatures around him at all, apart from flying birds and insects, but Shinji did not feel them with his “Eye of the Soul” as he called his skill. Apparently, "The Sight of the Soul" allowed him to see only the creatures belonging to his task and mission, which was still burning with a bright light before his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt that he was scared and that someone was following him.

* Ding *

Вы испытываете на себе убийственное намерение. Вас преследует the Volk. Пассивный навык «Побег» активирован. Ваша скорость увеличена на 200 %

(Translation corner: You feel a killing intention. You are haunted by the Volk. Passive skill Escape is activated. Your speed increased by 200%.)

Shinji felt he was moving faster in space, which was good for him, as he clearly sensed the presence of a rapidly approaching death on his four paws. This creature could only be a wolf. If killer rabbits most often appear in the world of reincarnates, then wolves will always be there. This representative of the forest family moved with such speed that if the wolves would participate in the 100-meter wolf Olympiad, they would call it Usain Wolf.

On top of that, when the wolf caught up with Shinji, he heard quite loud, disturbing and rhythmic music **. The closer the Wolf was, the louder the music was. But you have to pay tribute to it, music made Shinji roll as if he were a heavenly wheel. He tried to maneuver, but blindness and forest stumps impeded him very much. Soon the wolf overtook him and bit the Japanese bun over its side.

Вы получили критический урон. Вы потеряли 30 единиц здоровья.

*Ding * «Главный квест: «Побег от родителей» - Провален. Вы погибли от рук игрока». Начат перенос души. Душа будет перенесена в котел № 569.

(Translation corner:You have received critical damage. You have lost 30 health points. "The main quest:" Escape from the parents "- Failed. You died at the hands of a player The transfer of the soul has begun. The soul will be transferred to the boiler № 569.)

 

 

* Ding *

Вы получили 20 единиц опыта. Ежедневное задание «Колобок» выполнено. Вам открыт доступ в котел № 347. Внимание вам отведено время на отдых: 30 минут.

(Translation corner: You gained 20 experience points. Daily task "Kolobok" is completed. You have access to the boiler № 347. Attention you have time to rest: 30 minutes.)

A wolf named Christian chewed his loaf with pleasure. It was divine as always. This was probably his twentieth prey. Before he can increase his level, he needs to eat several hares and these Kolobok and then he will be able to get a new task. Thanks to his skill, which he called "Happy Pursuit", he could accelerate while enjoying his music, which was playing during the pursuit of his prey. This the Skazka was just a fantastic place. The room in which he lived, provided him with various opportunities ranging from watching movies, to being able to learn anything. But Christian did not bother. Daily hunting, viewing of favorite shows even after death brought him good mood. What more could he want? He was not eager to learn the local language because it was useless to him. He had no doubt that he could still take care of himself and about his prey too ...

 

* picture for reference - 

http://lux.fm/uploads/importedNews/add/2012/12/33bc2a26887f322e01c5aa6f89084051f213d939.jpg

** the Volk song - https://soundcloud.com/justicehardcore/ppe

1