“M.A.S.H.A” (side story)
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"M.A.S.H.A"

At 08.00 p.m. on Petrovka Street of Moscow the old Volvo XC90 was dangling from side to side. In it were two local gopnik, who clearly drank a lot of hot drinks and enjoyed their impunity. One of them saw a guy running through the street, about two meters tall. Looking at each other, the two idiots nodded and thrust the gas pedal to the floor. This is the last thing they saw in their lives.

Seeing the car rushing at him, Igor, nicknamed "Molchun", activated the power glove and hit the car with a swing. Because of the strong impact, the drivers were not fastened and flew out of the front window of the car. Igor was safe and sound. He looked at the remains of the gopnik and said "Fagots, blyat". From the trunk of the car came a strange squeaky sound causing intense irritation. Igor approached the remains of the car and with force opened the closed tailgate. There he discovered a metal case with the size of a ten-year-old child. To his surprise, there was indeed a child in the briefcase. The girl was with blond hair and short stature. Her face was angelic. The inscription “M.A.S.H.A” on the inner box had the same name on her hands, but with the decoding: mini android with special hacking abilities. "M.A.S.H.A" was dressed in a tight-fitting white synthetic suit. A few seconds after opening the case, the gas went out of the inner walls. This gas was a wake-up call for the android.

The girl sat on her knees and began to look around. She looked at the damaged car, Igor and the street where she was.

 - I am accessing the network. Access to the network is not possible. No internet connection. Searching for support. Allied forces not detected. A potentially dangerous person has been detected. Recommended action - escape.

- Ehh - Igor sighed and grabbed the hand of the android without allowing her to escape. - and where do you want to run away being so beautiful?

- Answer. A person is regarded as very dangerous for “M.A.S.H.A” an urgent escape is necessary.

- Well what to do with you then? Eh. I have an internet connection at home. Will you go home with me?

- Answer. Help is appreciated. The threat level is reduced to neutral.

- Then do not run away from me, we are not far from my house. And take my hand.

- Answer. Good.

The two of them walked down Petrovka Street in the direction of the park, which was located on Strastnoy Boulevard. Despite the fact that it was evening, and the streets were lit by electric light. Android with surprise in the eyes admired the surrounding plants that grew or were planted at this time in May. She especially liked the blooming lilacs; their pink and purple flowers delighted the girl.

- Analyzing the smell of the plant. Contains methyl anthranilate, benzaldehyde-

- Just enjoy it silently Masha. - interrupted Igor vigorous android

- Answer. Mmm Masha. Answer. I like.

- That's good.

In silence, the two reached the house of Igor on Tverskaya Street. It was full of foreigners who looked at the couple with suspicion, but that did not bother them. Together, they climbed the stairs to the 4th floor of a residential building, since the elevator was not there at all.

Igor was often asked to work as a loader by his neighbors. He being a kind person willingly helped them. Igor lived in an apartment alone, he divorced 5 years ago with his wife. She took the children from him, which is why he paid child support once a month. Opening the door of his apartment, he let the girl inside, and he went to change into new clothes.

Android at this time was sitting on the couch and analyzed the room. She saw family photos of Igor and his wife with children who were on the wall, an old Soviet oak wardrobe painted white. White curtains hiding slightly rusty heating pipe. From the window-sill of the balcony a black white cat jumped to her meeting, which immediately began to sniff the stranger.

- Analyzing the animal. According to the database it is a cat. Beautiful - Masha began to stroke the cat - Analyzing. Soft.

The disguised Igor in a sports suit and without a power glove came out of another room. Igor was holding a laptop with an internet cable connected to it.

- Here is the internet. You asked.

- Analyzing. I can not use it.

- In the sense you can not?

- Answer. I can use only wireless devices by connecting to them directly. There is no information about the need for manual data entry.

- Eh. Wireless internet in this area is no longer connected. After the war, it all became a cultural and historical place. And I broke my internet router recently.

- Answer. Need to contact AFRON corp. "M.A.S.H.A" was intended for this corporation.

- Neptune's holy balls!

- The question. What is it?

- Do not pay attention. Why do you need to work for AFRON corp. ?

- Answer. It was intended for hacking the system "Larz" of Bastion corp. The hacking attempt was partially successful. I was planning to take out illegally with the help of hired forces.

- That was good running at Petrovka Street at the night. - Igor said out loud with sarcasm. - Forgive me Masha, I will not be able to deliver you to AFRON corp.

- The question. Why?

- Because they are traitors to humanity. They create monsters Masha. Sometimes beautiful, sometimes not. But they are all very obedient only to them. Without free will and self determination. And you are one of them.

- Answer. I am not a monster.

- Then let me show you not monsters Masha.

On a laptop, Igor launched family videos, in which Igor, together with his wife and children, play in an apartment with a cat, go to the park, have fun, read poems, dress in elegant costumes.

Masha started to cry.

- The question. What happened with me?

- You are crying Masha.

- The question. Why am I crying?

- Because you are a girl, not an android.

 

Masha burst into tears. Suddenly a white light illuminated the apartment.

- Release the android immediately. It is owned by AFRON corp. Attempts to resist will be regarded as theft of private property.

 - No way Fagots! Masha! Hide! I need my gear.

Igor forced down a white wardrobe and set it horizontally, thereby closing the window. Shots from pistols and rifles were heard in the direction of his apartment.

Igor opened the cabinet, inside of which was a case with power armor. "I would never have thought that I would owe Ivan again."

- Okay, Masha. Now you know what it means to be a princess. Hide in the case. Faster.

Masha climbed into a wide box, and Igor, meanwhile, was analyzing the situation. Soon the mercenaries will have to break into the apartment with the weapon at the ready. He has little time to think. Igor barricaded the front door with a chair. They started knocking on the door itself with a hammer trying to knock it out. At this time, mercenaries with weapons stood at the ready. Igor threw in their direction 2 combat grenades from his equipment and one smoke grenade, and then jumped out of his floor. The mercenaries did not have time to react in time when Igor and a girl in a box ran towards the subway. Because of sounds of shots and explosions screams of frightened people were heard everywhere.

When Igor ran to the subway, the mercenaries managed to hit him in the foot and in the back, but his armored suit withstood the blow. Igor successfully got to the train and intimidated those around him. He had to go by train several stations to the "New Moscow". While he was moving, he dialed Ivan Sebastianov’s phone. The clock was 09.00 p.m. He did not pick up the phone. He then called the only contact he had left with Bastion corp. - it was Lida Mayakovskaya.

- Hello Lida

- Yes, I listen. Is this Igor right?

- Yes, Lida. I have a trouble! I'm haunted by AFRON corp. please help me!

- Where are you?

- At the Krasnopresnenskaya metro station.

- Proceed further, we will catch you.

- Thanks Lida!

 

Around the same time. Somewhere in Africa.

 “Mr. Balwood, I am afraid but I have a bad news.” "M.A.S.H.A" has been abducted.

1