The Gray Volk (final)
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Сristian, Ivan and Igor with battle broke through the enemies blocking their way on the territory of the Balwood mansion. During his escape, Igor threw Spiritual swords, a bunch of light grenades and flares to Ivan and Christian. Ivan and Christian fled ahead, Igor covered their retreat periodically by shooting enemies from a machine gun and throwing them with thermal grenades. At this pace, they reached the main gate, which Igor blew up from his grenade launcher. When they ran outside the mansion for a while, the enemy vampire chase temporarily stopped.

 

12.00 p.m. Balwood mansion.

The mysterious blond man holding Ivan in captivity was beaten and kneeling in front of a bony creature that looked like a man, only thin skinned. He was very thin, which seemed to be blown away by the wind, but he was immovable and seemed to float on the surface of a richly finished floor.

 “Edward, I'm disappointed in you.” - Said with a little hoarse skeleton. - at your age not to be ready for unforeseen circumstances, and so bad, so bad to react to them is a shame. Not only did you miss our development which could help us to fight with the Sebastianov clan, so you also missed them from one of the most important representatives, despite all the forces I gave you.

“I am shorry mishter Kos-” - started babbling Edward left without a part of his teeth.

- Be silent! - shouted "skeleton" - Who gave you the right to speak? You have put my master's plan under threat of failure, for which you speak to penal servitude and go to the mines in Outland. Take him away!

Two servants of the "skeleton" raised the beaten vampire and took him with him through the opened passage to another world. Then a woman was brought into the office who threatened to kill Ivan. Her severed arm has already recovered, but now her freedom of movement was limited to the guards who protected her.

- Ah Leander nice to see that you were able to recover but things are not waiting. Tell me about your successes. I hope you reached it, didn't you?

 - Yes, Mr. Koschey. I have good news for you.

 

 

Meanwhile, our team of heroes was already close to the evacuation point. Igor launched an alarm rocket into the air informing the allies about the place of their position. In response to his hall, the Allied mercenaries launched their rocket, thus making it clear where they are.

Ivan and Igor were already very tired of the race with the enemy, but Christian did not feel any discomfort despite the fact that he was left without a hand.

 “Igor, check with the commander of the mercenaries if they have ground-to-ground short-range missiles,” he asked Igor.

 - Huff huff, now. Eagle this is a Bear. Сopy.

 - I hear you Bear - with a little noise, a voice answered on the line.

 - Do you have short-range ground-to-ground missiles? Сopy.

 - There is one modified Luna-X 11K00 missile system with two missiles. Сopy.

 - Understand you Eagle wait for instructions. Сopy.

 - Christian they have one installation with two missiles.

 “Give them coordinates, my severed hand is still giving a signal.”

- Accepted. Eagle this is a Bear. Sending target coordinates. How do you hear? Сopy that.

- The bear is an eagle. Coordinates received. I start the launch.

 

The night sky lit up with two bright flashes that quickly flew in the direction of the Balwood mansion. Vampires had just begun to recover from the escape of our heroes, as death from above had already flown toward them. There was a bright flash, then a big bang. The whole area was littered with the remains of the mansion and corpses torn to shreds. Russian revenge was terrible, even for creatures from other worlds. Koschei, along with Leandra, watched it silently from Outland. He was very unhappy.

Reaching the mercenaries, Igor and Ivan fell to the ground. Doctors ran up to them, who immediately took away them to a medical plane and sent them home. Christian and the mercenaries set off on another flight later.

The next day, in the house of Ivan Sebastianov in his room, Christian, Leonid and Matvey met. They began to ask him about what happened yesterday.

 - I don’t remember!  how many times I have to repeat it to you - Ivan began to speak irritably. - I do not remember what happened to me. I felt like I was hit on the head. The only thing that I remember as I leave the meeting hall. But I have not met anyone. All this time I should have been connected to Vasilisa, check her out!

 - We have already done this Ivan. She did not notice that something happened to you, as well as did not notice any extraneous forces that could manipulate you. Everything looks as if you yourself decided to disconnect from the system of Vasilisa the Wise and give yourself into the hands of the enemy. - said Leonid.

 - You need to be examined and preferably completely. Perhaps you have undergone hypnosis or any drug whose effect we do not yet know. - said Matvey.

 - And you did not think that our system is imperfect? That and it can be bypassed! The world is full of unknown things Matvey and maybe we just ran into it.

 - Maybe. But that's the problem. You were seen left with some lady and got into her car. How do you explain this Ivan?!

- What?! No ... it can not be! It's impossible! - began to shout Ivan.

 - You think I'm lying ?! Look yourself. - Matvey displayed video from surveillance cameras. They could see Ivan finishing the presentation to the applause of the hall, and then leaving the room. He is watched by several people, and then a girl comes up to him, whispers something in his ear, and then departs from him as if she does not know him. Then he disconnects from the system, goes down and gets into the car.

 - In this car you drove to Richmond, then you disappeared from the sight of local cameras. Then we could not track you. - said Leonid. - Vasilisa warned all family members that you have disconnected from the system. We immediately raised the alarm and started looking for you. And you were found, we were in shock. Then came a message from Christian. It was very confusing. Therefore, we insist on your full medical analysis.

 - The girl who held you in captivity is called Leandra Wilson. She is the adopted daughter of the owner of the Balwood mansion. The mansion was built in 2000 and was mainly rented out. She has some connections with AFRON corp., but “vampire factor” was not noticed in her. - said Matvey.

- I ... I'm at a loss. It turns out that all this time I was on their hook?

“I don't think so,” said Christian, “most likely they noticed you recently.” According to your materials, becoming a vampire takes some time. Perhaps they wanted to turn you into a member of their vampire family, but did not have time. When you were conscious, did you feel the influence of dark energy?

- When the bag was removed from me, I was very dizzy, everything was as if in a fog, but then everything disappeared when Igor appeared. I managed to pull myself together and run with you. But here about the resistance to this phenomenon in my usual state and there can be no talk. Too ... too strong this "darkness".

- Well, we will appoint you doctors in a few days. Come to your senses. Tomorrow your family will fly to you. We will have dinner together like the good old days. Right Matvey? - said Leonid.

- Yes, yes, just come on, we have a lot to do now.

- I will be near Ivan - said Christian.

 

Liza Sebastianova returned home from an antique shop. Her father often traveled, so she rarely ever managed to see him live, and not virtually like she always does. At the age of fourteen, the red-haired and blue-eyed beauty achieved considerable success in the clan. She was good at martial arts, knew how to shoot from a firearm, had an excellent mindset and knew how to communicate perfectly with girls of her age, which immediately caused envy of the latter. In an antique shop, she bought an old watch brand "Электроника", which were popular in the Soviet era. The watches were embellished in such a way that the buyer would like this very watch and hooked on Lisa.

When she was at home, she looked at the antique clock that stood in the corridor. The time on the clock was 01.20 p.m. Lisa realized that now is the time for lunch and most likely she will find all the guests and her father in the living room.

When she crossed the threshold of the room, then dropped her gift on the floor and screamed at what she saw. Matvey and Leonid Sebastian were unconscious in the room, and Christian was stifling her father. When Christian strangled him, he turned around and saw Lisa, who screamed at him. He made a small blow and Lisa hit the wall. When she almost fainted, she saw Christian take her to bed and say to her, «Forgive me, Lisa. It was necessary. I have to be a scapegoat».

1