4
1.9k 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: See I’m a lot better than the author of My Immortal. I don’t complain about flame whatsoever. I’m also not going to threaten to not post more chapters if you guys don’t give me 5 good reviews or something like that. But I will be sad.)

 

So anyways there were like 5 days until the battle, but everyone was jealous and stuff because I was so hot and got the attention of the young lady of some random sect I don’t remember the name of. Thus, I was locked in my room with only my maid to accompany me.

But unlike the virgin who used to be in my body until he was poisoned or killed or something, I was a chad. So I winked sexily at the maid and she instantly started to undress. 

His maid’s skin was as white as the finest of jade, and her breasts were perky and boob-like. They tittied and jiggled as she took off her bra which made my ten inch cock rock hard. Her nipples were pink and erect, and I couldn’t help but pinch them. 

She moaned in pleasure as she instantly orgasmed.

I ripped off her pants and undergarments and stuck my ten inch cock into her small, pink pussy. It clenched in anticipation and tightened because of the womanly instinct to monopolize the best cock this world had to offer.

She came three times as soon as my cock reached all the way to her womb. 

The maid, whose name was Sora Aoi, grabbed onto my broad shoulders and fondled my six pack as she wildly orgasmed and yelled “Oh! Oh! Ultima-sama! Your cock is amazing!”

I pulled her in closer as I stuck my rock hard ten inch cock deeper into her taint. I could feel her vaginal muscles spasming and the bed instantly became drenched in her squirt juices.

Anyways, we fucked for 5 days, which is how long it took me to finally cum. By the way, she orgasmed like three billion times. 

At the end of the 5 days, just before the maid was about to faint from pleasure, she told me, “Wait, 5 days have passed!? Isn’t today the day of the duel!?”

Surprised, I looked at the calendar. It was the 30th of the month, and the duel was scheduled in 10 minutes. 

I turned back to the maid to thank her for reminding me, but she had already orgasmed for the three billion and first time just from hearing my sexy voice and fully fainted.

To be continued.

21