1
3.9k 16 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: I don’t know why people consider My Immortal and Invisible Dragon bad writing. Those two web fictions are the pinnacle of human literature. But not many people write in a similar style. so I will write a xianxia novel with a similar style, please enjoy.)

 

I used to be a virgin who stayed at home all day and didn’t go outside. I couldn’t talk to girls. I was short and ugly. My grades were bad and I dropped out of college. I spent all my days reading xianxia novels.

BUT GUESS WHAT!

I died and transmigrated into the body of someone in another world. The world had cultivation and people slapped faces and stuff. Anyways you could cultivate and become immortal. That’s why the title is I’m Immortal. Cuz you can cultivate to become immortal. Get it?

Ok anyways I transmigrated into the body of some trash of some garbage low level family in the lowest of the three million realms. I say he was trash but he was super talented and super hot with a six pack and a ten inch cock.

But everyone in the Lys family was jealous of how hot he was and the arrogant young masters were like “THIS PIECE OF TRASH CAN’T CULTIVATE!@!!!!!!111” 

So he wasn’t given any cultivation methods and stuff.

But after I transmigrated into his body, I got a system.

(AN: by the way I have a system because systems are great for raising word count.)

The system was like the systems you see in all the other xianxia novels.

[Name: Lys UItima] (the best and most creative name in all existence)

[Cultivation Level: 0th Grade Qi Gathering]

[Slap Face Points: 0]

[System TIP: gain slap face points by slapping faces, slap face points can give you gacha draws and such]

So obviously I had to slap faces. 

The first way to slap faces was to slap faces of arrogant young masters.

But where was I going to find some arrogant young masters?

To be continued.

32