18
539 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: the MC takes his entrance exam now!!!! I’m so excited. I wonder how it’ll go. hehe but I already know everything)

 

So the first part of the entrance examination was the talent inspection.

Like all the other novels there’s this stone thing that measures talent and it’s really mystical and magical.

So if it glows a tiny bit you have bad talent, glows lots you have good talent it’s very simple.

So you want to make it glow lots.

Anyways there was a really long line to the ball since the ball was really mystical and magical and expensive and stuff so there was only one and all the new sect people had to have their talents examined.

Since the Cloud Pavillion Sect was super duper, etc famous, there were millions, no billions of applicants. In fact there were more applicants than the entire population of Earth.

It’s because the realm I was in was super duper large with millions and billions of kilometers of land. One city had billions of people in it and was as large as a country on Earth. Just ONE city!!! The Cloud Pavillion Sect controlled many cities and countries! Quadrillions of people!

But cultivation talents were really rare so only the select few could even try to join the sect.

Anyways the line was really long so I had to wait for days before I could get my turn. But just as I touched the ball, a dude behind me shoved me away and slammed his hand on the ball.

He yelled “Don’t you know who I am!!!111!!!!! I am the young master of the Small Dick Clan!!!! Also my clan name is Small Dick becuase the founder’s name is Richard ok!!!! And it’s a custom in Chinese to call people “small” as a nickname so his nickname was “Small Richard”!!! Don’t laugh!!!!”

He continued yelling, “You’re a commoner so you can’t be in front of me, taking my turn. Go to the back of the line and way for months since you’re a commoner!!! Hahahaha next time don’t be born a commoner lmaooooo!!!!!”

And then the ball glowed super brightly like so brightly that it outshone the sun. 

“OMg the young master of the small  dick clan is so talented!!!!!!” everyone was so shocked since the young master was really talented.

“Marry me please!!!” some random girl yelled

He smugly smiled and everyone ignored me and started praising him. Even the elder who was in charge of the ball was like “as expected of the small dick clan, soon we’ll have another elder”

To be continued.

 

(AN: btw if u didn’t get it, the young master has ok talents but the ball was measuring the mc’s talents so its the mc that shouldve gotten all the praise and chicks and stuff)

5