19
508 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I had to go all the way to the back of the line which was not very pleasing since the line was so long.

After a month of waiting, for my turn, the elder said “ok we don’t have time to measure you all, we’ll just assume you guys have trash talents, next time get in front of the line. early bird gets the worm, right? anyways its time for the next stage of the examination”

We all were teleported to another dimension. the dimension was really big, big enough to contain all of the billions of us.

another elder was flying over us and said, “you guys all have meh talents, everyone with good talents can just skip the rest of the exam since they have good talents. if you have a problem, be born with better talents next time lol. anyways, you gotta be in the first 1 million to cross this entire dimension, 1 millions sounds like a large amount but since there’s lots of billions of you guys so it’s gonna be super hard. everything’s allowed you can kill everyone else if you want to, but you gotta be in the first 1 million. GO!!!!!”

And after he said all that everyone started running to the other side of the dimension. The dimension was a flat plain with edges and we were all on one side of the dimension so it was really obvious where to go.

I started running with everyone else but I had no cultivation so I was really slow. Also my ten inch cock was super heavy so I was even more slow. What can I do!????????

To be continued.

 

(AN: Oh no the mC is in trouble!!!! hehe just wait for the next chapter to see what he does it’s gonna be so great)

4