20
512 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I was in trouble since I was super slow. But then I saw some really hot girl. She was really hot so u know she’s an important character.

The girl wore a luxurious red garment, with a golden phoenix embroidered on top. The pure vermillion provided the perfect backdrop to the mighty gold, both making one unable to look away. However, the phoenix robe was like cosmetics on jade, overshadowed by her snowy creamy skin. If this extravagant outfit was seen someplace else, it would leave one dumbstruck, yet would never attract any of my attention. My eyes fixed on the girl’s face, incapable of moving away. Especially her beautiful eyes... they seemed to billow like blue ripples, condensed inside her dreamy, illusory pupils, becoming a illusory, poetic, fairy-like dream.

She stood there quietly as her silky eyelashes fluttered, with not a single bit of impurity, her eyes wearing a joyous expression reminiscent of rolling mountains and flowing springs. The gentle wind lifted the corner of her skirts, bringing about a simple elegance indescribable by the English language.

She looked to only be around fifteen or sixteen; her beautiful dreamy, liquid eyes reflected youth and innocence. In terms of appearance, she had it in amounts other girls could only dream of. In my two lifetimes, out of all the females I had encountered, in terms of complexion, nobody could stand shoulder to shoulder with her. It was as if the heavens favored her, and gave her this fairy-like complexion that was before my eyes.

Anyways she was super hot. But unlike all the other girls I saw in the world, only she was beautiful enough to compare with me. She was THAT hot!!!!

She was standing still, calm as a serene spring, amid the chaos of the hordes of people running off to the distance, excluding a confident aura. I jogged up to her, and her face lit up because I was just that hot and sexy.

I asked her, “Hey girl since you’re acting so calm and confident I know you have a trick up your sleeve. With your garment I know you must be from a super big clan, right? The golden phoenix makes it obvious! When you fly all the way past those plebs, mind taking me with you?”

I was confident in my looks that could entrap any woman and maybe even some men. 

She looked at me with her limpid eyes and gave me a slight smile, “Bro if I had a way to fly past these plebs I would be long gone you dumbass. I ain’t from some big clan. These clothes are from a fking secondhand store.”

I was shocked. “Well why aren’t you running like everyone else?”

“Same reason as you, dumbass. I’m looking for some young master to ride off his coattails.”

“Can I join u?”

“No wtf you’re gonna make the young masters think I’m taken or something. Go away and hug some rich lady’s thighs.”

“ok then” I said then I left.

To be continued.

 

(AN: haha wasn’t that funny and good. I told ya. I’m so good at writing, especially when I’m drunk hehe. Next chapter is gonna be amazing)

5