21
474 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this but because the realm is higher and more powerful, I couldn’t cultivate as fast as I did in the realm I came from, so I only had relatively normal cultivation speed, like 1 realm a month or something normal like that.

(AN: It isn’t normal, that’s actually super duper fast)

Anyways I couldn’t just sit down and cultivate since that would take too long. Also it was a closed dimension so books couldn’t just randomly fall and give me a super great movement technique. So all my plot armor was gone.

Also almost everyone had left so there was nobody so say stuff like

“He hasn’t left yet? Hah, trash as expected.”

and “Look how slow he is! There’s no way he’s ever going to make it!”

Everyone knows the more people say I can’t do it the more likely I can. Plus I gain lots of slap face points.

Speaking of slap face points, I remembered my system. I called it up.

[Name: Lys UItima] 

[Race: Human]

[Class: Battle Cultivator]

[Cultivation Level: 0th Grade Qi Gathering]

[Cultivation Method: Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Method]

[Skills: Magical Fart (Passive), Secret Technique of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect]

[Slap Face Points: 0]

There was no system tip for some reason. It’s usually there since it increases word count, but I guess the author was really lazy this time.

I was hoping for it to say something that would give me a hint on how to catch up to everyone. But it had nothing. 

I knew I was too late to start running, especially since my ten inch cock slowed me down a lot, so I started to look for rich-looking ladies that might have spirit artifacts that could carry the both of us to the finish line. But I still didn’t find anyone as the 1 millionth person got to the end of the dimension.

To be continued.

 

(AN: oh no…)

4