22
517 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But then!!!!!

Right when the 1 millionth person crossed the line, the sext (AN: haha get it since the sect master is super sexy???? hahahahaha) master teleported into the dimension and teleported all the good looking guys and girls out. I noticed the phoenix robe girl was here too.

She said, “ok being good looking is also a talent too, we at the cloud pavilion sect value our reputation as the most good looking sect so you guys also count as passing the exam. btw if you don’t cultivate diligently you will stay as an outer disciple and might even be kicked out so work hard! Alright you guys may go, talk to the outer disciple hall people and they’ll give you a cave to cultivate in and other goodies you guys need.”

I moved to the phoenix robe girl and asked, “so you didn’t find a young master to leech off of?”

“I did.” she replied, “but he was staring at my ass the whole time and went all the way back to the starting line, so I dumped that idiot.”

“Haha,” I lauighed, “wanna join me in going to the outer disciple hall?”

“Ok”

“By the way do you know where the outer disciple hall is?”

“I thought you knew, and that’s why I agreed to join you. Go find it yourself, dumbass.”

Then she left.

I sighed and started going in a random direction.

To be continued.

 

(AN: that’s the end of arc 3!!! did u enjoy? if you did, like comment, and subscribe!!!!)

 

(AN: the mc is in the sect now!!! I wonder how he’’lll dooo, hehe it’s gonna be awesome and cool)

4