24
400 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: It’s friday so I can get drunk again. cheers!!!!)

 

“It’s you!?” I yelled with exclamation and question.

“That’s my line!!!!111!!” she yelled back with exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation one one one exclamation exclamation.

“I thought you were going to look for someone who knew where the outer disciple hall???”

“Why the fuck would I do that, dumbass.”

“You’re the dumbass! You left me an hour ago cuz I didn’t know where it was.”

“I left you? I don’t recall ever joining you to begin with, idiot.”

“Whatever. So? What are you doing here so far away from all the other new initiates?” I asked.
She answered, “That’s obvious. Fishing for treasures, inheritances, and hotties. I’m the main character, so I will find one of those three after an hour of wandering or so. Can’t even understand that? Fking dumass.”

“What!? I’m the main character, not you! No matter how long you wander, you won’t find a thing! Instead, I’ll get everything!”

She scoffed. “You? A main character? No matter how I look at it, you’re too good looking for a main character. A main character has to be average-looking cuz they’re author inserts. Average looking with a harem. Where’s your harem?”

“My harem’s in a lower realm.”

“Yeah right. ‘She goes to a different school so you don’t know her!’ is what the idiots who claim to have a girlfriend always say. I guess saying you left your harem in another realm is the new style.”

“Well, it’s too bad! I’m the main character! And c’mon, how could you be the main character? You’re too pretty. You’re probably the villainess, some bully that chases after the main character’s love interest and bullies her before being absolutely trashed by the male lead. After all, the main character wouldn’t be as pretty as you. Author inserts and all.”

“Humph. Are you dumb? How many ‘reincarnated as the villainess’ stories are there these days? Millions? Just think about it for a bit.”

“Arrrrgghghhhhh. It doesn’t matter! I’m the main character and I can prove it!”

She raised her beautiful eyebrow. “And how will you do that?”

I took off my pants and raped her lol.

To be continued.

 

(AN: rape is bad, don’t do it)

5