25
410 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: oh yeah I wrote rape on the other chapter but it was actually consensual sex ok

she went outside the house without wearing a face veil, a protective mechanized suit, and a submachine gun, like omg. girls these days are so slutty. basically begged to be raped. should’ve stayed inside and never left the protection of her father. so anyways it wasn’t rape whatsoever, it was totally consensual sex)

So anyways even though I raped her, I had a ten inch cock so after the first thrust she was like begging for more of my huge, thick cock. 

And then I had a really good idea.

I went around the sect and started raping all the attractive females I could see. As soon as they saw my cock they blushed and ran at me begging to suck it so it wasn’t rape. I asked someone where the discipline hall was and I started marching towards it. The discipline hall was where all the punishments and rules were made and stuff anyways it was pretty important.

Following me were a gaggle of women begging to be fucked but I didn’t have time for thots lol. I was going to take control of the discipline hall in my first step of conquering the world.

Oh yeah by the way I have some backstory or something where some powerful dude in the highest of the 3 million realms killed my past self or something so I gotta conquer all the lower 2.99999 million realms to like get to him and kill him. 

The backstory is very cool and all, but I totally forgot it since you know it was in my past life and I don’t remember it at all.

Anyways I gotta conquer the world to complete my revenge.

So I marched up to the discipline hall and then the elder of the hall came out!!!!!!

Everyone gasped. The discipline hall elder was super legendary and powerful and had countless influence in the sect. Nobody had ever seen them before. They were super strong.

“Omg” one girl said “if the discipline hall elder comes out the elder will kill Lys Ultima!!!!”

“Yeah there’s like rules against having a dick larger than 8 inches. Lys’s ten inch cock will get him killed!!!!!!” someone else whispered.

But I didn’t know about the rules, so when the discipline hall elder came up to me and said, “you will be executed because you broke the rules!!!”

I was like “omg it’s a legal loli” and raped her lol. (AN: the discipline hall elder is like three million years old and stuff)

To be continued.

6