26
360 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: I’m feeling numb now. Perfect for writing.)

You get the idea that after I rape peopl;e they turn into my cock slaves. Anyways I turned everyone, except the guys cuz I ain’t gay and the ugly ladies cuz you know I have standards, into my cock slaves. Also some book fell from the heavens and immediately killed the sect’s grand elder who was an ugly old man, so I became the leader of the sect. I immediately expelled all the non-cock slaves.

Some dude from the small dick clan or something was like “I won’t forget this! I swear I will destroy all nine heavens to kill you!” or something but we all know that he’s a throwaway character and will never be seen again.

Anyways, the book taught me how to dual cultivate.

[Heavenly Dual Cultivation Harem Manual]

It basically let me gain cultivation when I had sex with multiple women, which was perfect for me.

[Name: Lys UItima] 

[Race: Human]

[Class: Battle Cultivator]

[Cultivation Level: 99th grade super powerful realm heaven immortal something]

[Cultivation Method: Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Method, Heavenly Dual Cultivation Harem Manual]

[Skills: Magical Fart (Passive), Secret Technique of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect]

[Slap Face Points: 0]

So anyways everyone in the sect became super strong and powerful with high realms!!!

“Lord, it is time for the invasion to start!” the phoenix robe girl said. She had lost all her personality after becoming my cock slave, which was pretty normal for harem novels. Now, she was just my main attendant that did things.

“Activate the ascension portal!” I yelled.

Then a huge portal appeared in the sky and swallowed the entire sect up.

To be continued.

5