29
411 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The grand elder, Su Pagei, replied, “You… Didn’t you die!? How are you here!? More importantly, how did you get millions of girls to follow you!?”

I said, “Heh, someone like you wouldn’t understand. But I’ll consider telling you if you duel with me to the death!”

“Alright!”

So then we like went to like a place where people fought and stuff, and since we were both super high cultivations the batter was so intense and long that it was indescribable with words. So basically, the grand elder threw a universe at me but then I modified space-time to send the universe flying back at the grand elder, who did some other things.

Anyways, three million years later, we were still fighting. However, I was on the verge of winning.

“Haha! Breathe your last!” I yelled. Seven black holes ten times the mass of the one in the center of the milky way surrounded Su Pagei. But then Su Pagei flashed a smile. 

“Do it, members of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect!”

“What!?” 

Suddenly a hundred-armed Buddha appeared in the sky and smote the black holes into nothingness. 

“Haha. Behold the Hundred-Armed Buddha formation! It’s the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect’s secret formation that needs all of the disciples and elders of the sect to work! Now, say your last words!”

I grinned. “Shouldn’t it be you who should say your last words?”

And suddenly, the hundred-armed Buddha shattered into a million pieces!

“What!?”

“Remember, the little boy who you killed all those years back had a best friend!”

“What are you saying!?”

“It wasn’t a coincidence that I reincarnated from another dimension into this one! And it wasn’t a coincidence that stolen books from this sect seemingly randomly always dropped right in front of me! You have a traitor in your ranks!”

“Oh my Siddhartha!”

“And since your secret formation needs everyone to power it, a single traitor can bring it all down!”

I laughed and summoned another seven black holes, instantly killing Su Pagei.

To be continued.

5