Pokemon Battle
341 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  As more and more team rocket members emerged from the depths of the woods, the air began to tense and stifle.

  Before, the Jennies did not even bother to bring out their pokemon.  They had just directly beat up those Agents and Pokemon with brutal methods, using bats and pipes like common thugs. 

 After all, a number of them were strong Official Pokemon Trainers, their physical bodies and capabilities were no worse than many pokemon.  With so many of them dealing with two agents there was no need to bring out their pokemon at all.

  However, now, with Team Rocket members coming out in force, the situation became much more serious.  Each Jenny brought out their full force to bear, and each enemy took the same time to bring out their own forces.

  There were many Tengela, Paras and Pidgeys, as well as Squirtles, Bulbasaurs, and Charmanders, from those who had tried at being normal Trainers.  Among them were a fair number of evolved pokemon forms as well.

  More than anything though, there were a lot of growlithes, and many of them were evolved Arcanines as well.  Well over half of the pokemon there were one of the two.

  All of the officer Jennies amounted to around 160-180 people.  Most of them might not be considered full fledged Pokemon Trainers, but most were rather close to that bar, whereas a few of the Older Jennies had long surpassed that bar.

  On average, you could say each Jenny had about 5 Pokemon.

  Considering this, this one crowd of Officer Jennies, who had haphazardly come here from the surrounding counties, could be considered an Army, 1000 strong.

  Even if it were a group of rabble, 1000 strong was not a strength that one could sneeze at.  Yet, most all of these women here were trained police officers, experienced in combat.  Many of them, familiar with fights of life and death, veterans.

  Given not all of them could bring out the all of their pokemon at once, the actual standing force was closer to half that number at 500, but considering that 500 more pokemon could serve as reserve forces, it was still appropriate to say it is 1000 strong.

  As the obvious leader of this group, Auntie Connie was clearly the strongest.  The epitome of an Officer Jenny.

  She stood at the front of them all with all six of her Arcanines out simulataneously.  Each of them were domineering and fierce, their growls rumbled like thunder through the air, putting fear into the hearts of Team Rocket.

  However, those rumbling growls did not go unanswered.  Among the uncountable Horde of Team Rocket Grunts, the Elite Agents loomed.

  A Skamory, a Muk, and a Steelix stood amongst the crowd, giving off an aura of oppression no less than Connie's Arcanines.  Among the crowd one could see a number of Golbat and Rhydons, with auras approaching the same level.

  Two Elites stood from the crowd.

  "I am Team Rocket's Attila!"

  "And I, Hun!!"

  "We can accept the surrender of the people of your Jenny clan, we want no quarrel with your people.  As for the others, they all must stay.  They have started this blood feud with the death of our grunts, only their extermination can end this."

  Aunt Connie spoke out, "Our Jenny Clan has stood for Maintaining Peace and Justice in the many regions for countless years!  Your upstart Team Rocket cannot face up to us!

  Maybe our Kanto Region branch cannot win in an all out battle, but even if we can't, how would the people rest at ease if we did not stand up for them!  We will fight you wherever you appear, and whatever wrongdoings you try to make, we will always be there to stop you!

  Even if we cannot win here today, our clan will still track you down, and they and the common people of the land will wash you from the face of this world!"

  Attila just laughed and smiled, "Well, I was only Joking anyways.  After all, your people are always like this.  But then, this will be the first time I had the pleasure to kill so many of your clan at once."

  "Hmph, brat, let's see first if your people have the ability.  No one can lay hands on my daughters and nieces without paying a price.  Watch as I kill you and all your elites here myself, I'd love to see Giovanni cry when he finally arrives to see his forces in pieces."

  As she spoke, her Arcanines swept out, they ignored the strong individuals and directly jumped into the crowds of weaklings.  Sweeping them away with tooth, claw, and fire.  The Team Rocket Members, caught off guard from the sudden and vicious attack, took a lot of damage.

  The other evolved pokemon of the Jenny Clan simultaneously launched attacks against the elite pokemon, trying to inflict status effects and push them towards a wall made of pokemon using defensive moves.  The pokemon of the defensive wall stood stalwart in front of them and used defensive moves like Cotton Guard, protect, iron curl, and iron defense.

  The result was Team Rocket's frontlines instantly collapsing under their combined and organized response, and the death of many of their weaker members in the back-lines.

  However, such an advantage was granted only due to the trained and practiced measures of the Jennies.  The difference between the combat force of veterans and the cannon fodder grunts of Team Rocket.  This had only resulted in damage to the population of the grunts however, at first contact the elites of Team Rocket were held up for but a minute before quickly pressing back their weaker opponents, coming forward for a counter attack.

  By the time those elites arrived to the front lines, most of those evolved pokemon had already fallen back without any significant loss.  They formed together into neat and orderly lines together with the weaker pokemon, defending as one and attacking as one as the enemy came forward in waves.

  Occasionally, a Jenny would set fire to the surrounding forest Team Rocket lurked in.  The fires would each time be quickly suppressed but one could hear the anguished screams of those unlucky grunts who could not escape the flames.  The rockets certainly attempted to set flame to the hospital on occasion to put pressure on their side, but each time they were intercepted.

  Team Rocket did not have as many pokemon of the fire or water type in comparison to the Jenny Army.  They simply could not compete in terms of indirect attacks.

  Grey fought together with Machop on the frontline, dashing between the different skirmishes.

------

  As my index finger softly poked into a particular Team Rocket girl's neck, she shrieked in surprise from my appearance from nowhere.  As my hand touched her throat I was for a moment distracted by her beauty, I thought 'how smooth, how delicate, how soft, what a shame' and my finger gouged out a small hole, she bled to death in an instant, and I moved on to the next one.

  It's kind of crazy how fast a situation can shift from 'we need to get the fuck out of here while we can' -to- 'well, fuck it, we can't get out of here, so let's kill fuckers' but well, now instead of trying to save people, we are just trying to kill them and keep them out of the hospital now.

  With the chaos on these frontlines, it was not difficult to launch sneak attacks.

  Well, to call them sneak attacks may not be accurate.  Because the battlefield was chaotic, generally everyone had their hands full.  Of course, they will try to keep an eye out to spot any threats, but generally that threat will come from the pokemon and not from people.

  I took the opportune moments when a Trainer's pokemon were caught up in battle further away from them, and got at them like a fox stealing into a chicken coop.  A quick kill and a quick escape, it is extremely efficient to simply stab into their head or neck.  Even if they aren't instantly dead they are crippled bad enough to where they can't do anything.

  I had Machop collaborate with me, pulling the pokemon further away when necessary.  Machop also got some easy victories since the pokemon would suffer a crippling energy backlash when their trainer died.

  Machop would play defensively and evasively as it baited the enemy, then, while the pokemon suffered from the backlash, it wouldn't be able to resist the beatdown from Machop.

  If one could clearly see the Mental Energy in the air, they would see Machop had gathered large amounts from each of those he had defeated and even more from those he had killed in this short time.  Machop grew faster and stronger as time went on.

  As time moved on though they began to be more cautious.  The battles grew closer together and they formed solid lines to hold us back.  In the end, I could no longer continue launching the sneak attack strategy.

  In the end, I could at best throw out psychic blades at the opposing lines or punch a enemy pokemon trying to break the line back into the ground, meanwhile I just had Machop fight with the other pokemon.  Overall, it became a bit boring and repetitive, although the feeling of punching those pokemon full force was fun there were hardly any openings to make a kill.

  However as the battle dragged on, one could hear and feel enormous shockwaves and pressure, emanating from the high level skirmishes nearby.

------

  "Max, Flamethrower!  Tituss, Bite!  Rina, Dodge that!  Hodge, Gina, Cassie! They are all weakling!  Why are you taking so long!  Kill them already!  You don't need me to tell you what to do!"

  Connie's six Arcanine dominated the battlefield, lording over all the other pokemon present.

  The Arcanine fights with the enemy Muk, Steelix, and Skamory let off intense shockwaves.  People and pokemon scattered wherever they passed, and some of the weakest trainers directly passed out as the excessive energy passed through them, foaming at the mouth.

  Their comrades could only sigh at the sight of this, these weak trainers would only become liabilities on this level of battlefield.  They could only choose to leave them there to their inevitable fate or to grab them, exposing themselves in the process, in attempt to bring them to the back-lines.

  The battle between the latter three Arcanine, who fought against multiple weaker foes, did not emanate nearly as much energy.  Though, that did not mean in any way that it was any less intense.

  Each Arcanine was simultaneously fighting 10 or more foes.  Occasionally, one would be sent flying out like a cannonball.  Although those pokemon might be weak compared to Connie's Arcanine, they were still near the level of Elite Four pokemon.  Any people or pokemon in the path of those who were sent flying out were instantly turned into blood mist on impact.

  For those knocked out by the pressure, many of the Team Rocket members did not mind leaving their fellow members to their death.  The average Jenny also did not bother to attack an incapacitated enemy, as they were trained as officers who upheld justice.

  However, no Jenny left behind!  Every one of the younger Jennies who fell from the pressure was swiftly brought back to the hospital to safety.  These actions helped keep morale up on their side, but also resulted in a lot of extra injuries in thanks for their efforts.

------

  A few counties away, in the Kanto Region.

  "I could have sworn the Ranch was somewhere around here...  could I have been mistaken?  It must be nearby, but where??"

  A young man in black clothing stands atop a mountain, his hand acting like the visor, he squints his eyes as if he is trying to find something and looks about.  His messy spiky black hair and the long dark scar on his face would leave a deep impression on any who saw it.

"Char~ Char!  Char~ Char!  Char~ Char!"

  'Ah, that new chamander ringtone for the poke-gear was really worth getting.'

  He answered it promptly, "Satoshi!!  Where are you!?!  Don't tell me you got lost again!!  The nurses from that hospital are still on the other line!  They are in a really bad spot, it's basically a war zone down there!!" The voice roared out.

  Satoshi took a moment to recover from getting screamed at in the ear, rubbing his ear lightly.

  "Ah~  Jessie, you know I'm bad with directions.  C'mon~  you should be able to tell me which way to go easy, right?"

  "Tcht, I know your habits.  That's why I sent Meowth out ahead of you.  Just hurry up and head over there, you know he won't be able to defeat Giovanni alone."

  Satoshi's face lost it's smile and became serious, "I know, I will hurry over there as fast as I can.  Too many lives have been lost thus far on account of Team Rocket, they have gone too far too many times.  At the least, this time, we must force them into complete remission once again."

  "Right~  well, I'm sure it will really be Pikachu doing all the work as usual.  Just like I'm the one always doing the work at HQ nowadays, sigh~  Good luck out there!  Make Team Rocket Blast Off at least one more time!"

  He smiled again, "Right, you take care too Jessie.  I'm off!"

  He shut the poke-gear and cut the connection.

  He smiled again brightly, "Come on Pikachu, let's go!!"  He shouted.

  "Pikaaa!!"

  He took a step forward and a form of blue energy swirled through his eyes and then appeared to radiate from his entire body.  With a minute movement, he flew off the nearby mountain cliff-face into the sky.

  A sound akin to a thousand strikes of thunder rang out, and Pikachu appeared in the sky besides him.  Rainbow colored lightning crackled and sparked around it as it ran on the wind as though it were solid ground.  The wind beneath its feet seemed to distort from intense electromagnetic force, it seemed to be using a technique similar to the legendary pokemon Raikou.

  "Hopefully we can still make it in time."

12