Foreword
2.5k 14 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Foreword

Not A Chapter - But please read to see if you will enjoy this story. Thank you.

 

If anything in this list turns you away from this story, I wish you the best and hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere. =)

 

Important Story Themes:

- First and foremost: This story is a satirical comedy for anime and manga tropes. Please do not expect anything crazy deep or impactful from it - My goal is to make you laugh at the ridiculousness that ensues. Much of this story is chaotic, and that is intentional for the comedic elements. 

- Next, Let's get the basics out of the way. This story contains:

> R18 NSFW Content

> A Harem of Multiple Beauties

> Crazy Yanderes With Actual Thoughts, Emotions, & Worthwhile Ideas

> A MC That Tries (& Succeeds To A Certain Extent) To Control His Harem Of Yanderes

> Romance & Fluff That Goes Along With The R18 Content

Some Other Things Of Note:

- The main character is not a Giga Chad that sleeps with every girl that smiles in his general direction. If that is the story you wish to read, please look elsewhere. He has thoughts, emotions, past trauma, and a moral compass. 

- That being said, this is a majorly R18 story. There are several graphic scenes depicted of both violence and sex, so if you are not interested in that, I wish you the best elsewhere!

- The MC's character flaw is that doesn't think too deeply about things he probably should. This is built into the story because it is a driving force behind several of the comedic elements. He plans things out, but they hardly ever pan out the way he wants. He is not dumb, but he can be rash and make mistakes. If you are looking for an MC who is never wrong or makes mistakes, you will probably not enjoy the story. 

- There is a lot of character growth in this story. Yes, the MC is a bit timid in the beginning, but, as more things happen, he learns and grows. He tries to do things in ways that make sense to him, and he learns from his mistakes. He starts off as a boy pretending to be a dragon and grows to become the embodiment of that powerful dragon. If you are not willing to watch that growth happen, then you will probably not enjoy this story. 

Final Thoughts

If you are on the fence about this story, I recommend you read until chapter 3. The first major plot twist happens there and it will set the tone and pacing for the rest of the story. By chapter 3, you will have a pretty good understanding of what the rest of the novel will be like and if you will enjoy it or not.

Thank you for your time and for reading this! Hope you have a great day! =D

 

A note to longtime readers and fans!

Thank you for your dedication to this story! If you think I missed anything in here or have any thoughts or comments to share, please leave them as comments down below. I hope that this Foreword helps to stem some of the negative comments and brings in some of the more skeptical readers.

Much Love - Overload

65