2
196 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 days later....

My first internet cafe is now online for buisiness.

After remodeling my home into at almost a decent internet cafe, i finally relaxed for a bit and look through how much efforts i've made. Which is basically not a lot considering that i only move the funiture and repaired the broken stuff in my home.

The most effort i had to go through was assembling the components of a computer the system provides and even the monitor and stuff. I had to study and reassemble every stuff that i basically know which is which and felt satisfied like making my own home.

After that, i had to even create my own software and stuff such as games and other things but the System had helped me through the tedious process and i can finally own my own internet cafe.

As thanks, i can even play the stuff i made and make use of this as an opportunity to advertize to my customers.

As for the first game i played, truth be told, i actually felt the sadistic taste in my mind that i was satisfied with what i made.

Horror game.

Where i poured all the hatred of getting beaten by those assholes rush through my mind and felt my sadistic taste to make them weap for mercy.

I create a game to bring out all the anger i had as i wanted them to feel the pain i've been through.

I can also made another game but i was still brainstorming ideas since i never got a good idea to which game i made. I was too angry to create the first one that i lost the motivation to make another game.

And so, i decided to make one after i gained popularity on my internet cafe.

But i also knew that it wouldn't gain any attraction due to how my place was located and the mysterious device i made which wouldn't attract any customers.

A week had passed and a customer finally came and test this out. He was of course felt cheated since he would pay a lot considering that its just for entertainment. But after some consideration and of course a bet we made(if he doesn't feel entertain, i would pay double). He considered....

And would you look at that, not even a day had pass and my internet cafe already began gaining attacting people.

Its also noted that some people also grow stronger once they played the game and even broke through to a new stage. I didn't care all that much as i was too focus on making more conputers and games to earn profit.

The more customers came through to my shop, the more i began to expand my land and finally begun to grow large enough to stop my internet expansion.

And for that, the system even provided me new stuff to develop and a shop to purchase new components i can build.

First it was a toilet bowl which it was just a simple mechanic to a high end tech that its comparable to those JP stuff.

I also began upgrading the shop to look better with the decorations, a second floor expansion and more servicable stafd that provided with food and beverages.

I even began working on making those manga cafe type services such as making a private room with showers and other things that by the time i realize it, i was raking more doughs than the young masters who had been beating me up in the past.

As for those young masters...

"Ye Xin! Please let me play more games, I... I'm willing to sell you my family heirloom to play one game!"

He had become dead broke after spending everything inside my shop that by the time he realize it, he was already broke. It also not come as a surprise that his father also joined in as all their families ended up wasting their money on my shop that they gone broke.

He also tried to fight back but i gained enough leverage as those masters whom i provided with great services had protected me from them.

By the time he realize it, it was already too late.

As for the girl whom he though i stole from him, she was already working as a staff in my shop to which i provided great benefits but i'm not willing to sleep with her(she cause me and the other girls whom i hired trouble due to their love rivals).

I was just statisfied of kicking him out of my shop after he had lost everything over to me as i continue my usual life as an owner of a shop. 

5