6
74 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the late release, internet died and had to rely on good old mobile data. Plus, we had a blackout and me only relying on my phone's life support as to keep writing this.

.........

These women began to bother me after arriving back from the capital.

It seems that their women's instinct had found something troublesome. As in, they pick up a scent that they found a rival at the capital.

Haha, lol. Rival? Btch pls. You guys are basically just my service staff. My girl is better candidate to be a heroine than you....

......Wait.....did i just....

WTF AUTHOR?! I actually fell in love?!

Author: Hey don't blame me, it was my sex drive at work here bro.

No sht your sex drive! You basically wanted to write a love story instead of being a pure system one.

Author: I think think this isn't even a system novel anymore bro. I basically write what i'm thinking and dumping it all here. Plus, you kept ignoring the system since you mainly talk about the development of the store and whatnot. How about featuring the system for once you idiot?

Idiot my ass! You are the idiot here!

Author: No fck you! Your the idiot!

Fine! I am the idiot, lets feature the system for all i care!

System: Um.... Host? Who are you talking to?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

I don't understand this host.

I was just a low-end system which was basically made to help the host develop tech stuff and providing help whenever i can.

I and my host was supposed to work on in his old world and develop the modern earth into a futuristic utopia of highly futuristic technology.

Yet, One day, as i was about to integrate myself to the host, we were transmigrated into this new world where people with powerful physic and energy, roam the world and my master can be killed in just a single flick by some mighty being.

He was especially born to also attract trouble with his looks as beautiful women are bound to gather at beauty such as master.

Yet, he wasn't mad that i was just a useless system since i can't help him survive in this world and i'm only good at was bringing components to help him build his own tech. He had to rely himself most of the time such as setting up a shop, building a pc(which fueled by the energy of this world by his own creation) and even having to work on making games and stuff. I was basically surprise at how resourceful master was at using everything at his disposal like he can even survive in a forest by basically hunting.

Most other systems help the user gain strength by making them cook food, gave them task to grow stronger or even provide them with wealth to work around with.

But my host didn't have those privilege and even used his own money to buy those components, cut down trees to repair his home and turn it into a shop and even having to work hard on building a pc by using a manual. I felt even more useless after he can survive himself without the help of me.

So, once i gotten approved by the almight one to switch to a new system to provide the host benefits for this world. He began to beg me to stay with him.

"P-please don't go! I can't live without my wifi plan-i mean you. You had provided me with so many things that you aren't useless to me! No other system is more benificial for me other than you. So please don't leave the toilet plan-i mean stay by my side and help me continue on with my many projects. You are a very reliable system!"

I maybe a mechanical system which wasn't as helpful as my other siblings but Host has been trying to boost my confidence as a proper system since the time i once felt uneeded by host. Yet, he felt that he doesn't need my other sibling to which i was surprised that it usually help those who are weak to get stronger in a faster rate.

I knew that he was still mad about the incident about getting beaten up by those young men but he still hold a long patience to endure his anger.

And so, his revenge finally paid off after making those men go into debt and being protected by those around him. Even the girls who causes trouble for him had now been working as his service staff. Which is surprising since those women are actually beauties that can attract any man. Yet...

"Hah? Those thots are only after the benefits of mine so its better to make them work for it. Plus, i got used to many beauties that i'm pretty much numbed to it."

And so, my life with the host was pretty much interesting as he solve problems without relying on external help from the system. I can pretty much use things beneficial for him but he responded.

"If i rely on those to get stronger, what good is there if it was easy? At first, i was really troubled about being weak in this world and even had gotten my life beaten the crap outta me. But after all that, it still worked out in the end and i can properly say that i am living properly in this world. Also, without you, i might struggle living in this world without your help."

To be honest, i am just a low-end system to provide the host with benefits in his world but i'm practically useless in this world. Yet, he manage to create new things through hard work and determination as he never gave up even when he complains all the time. 

There wasn't a day he relaxed at all and continued working through each and every time until he finally made one and felt elated about it. 

Personally, i prefer this kind of host whose optimistic and determined to finished working even when he had to start from scratch. 

4