7
75 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just some comments saying that i need to add details and sht but i'm not really good at writing those but i'll try my best.....

Nah, i like writing at what i do since if i add them, i might slow down and start laxing to think more ideas to show off and the more i think, the more i want to sleep..

Basically, i have the attention span of a slacker so i just add some details here and there and be done with it. I am gaining inspiration from Invisible Dragon so i should add it to my own style as well.

..............

Now that the internet cafe is slowly stable after the trouble these girls bring off, i began to work on making plans as i want to make a branch on the capital and not because i want to build the branch near the restaurant.

I personally like to interact with her and she really is fun to hang out and not because i want to ask her out.

Plus, Thot #1 whose the person who cause trouble for the old host by trynna bring that young master has been pestering me since the begining of my transmigration.

'Is this because you want to show off how capable you are to date me?' or 'If you want, we can start as a couple right now.' those words she said?

You fcking Ni-i mean you seductive who-oh fck. My language almost tryna cause problems for me. *Cough*

What i mean is that i prefer my lover to be not dragging me into trouble so i prefer not having myself serve as a platter for those furious young masters who want to fall for you.

Its also your fault that the old host died because you wanna clap this ass and think that some dude won't shank my ass up.

Personally, i like my women like i like my life. Wholesome with a bit of sweetness.

I don't personally judge looks and whatnot since all i see are people with different faces. I just judge them to what people percieve so i don't want to get called out as a weirdo who has a problem with beauty.

Plus, Xin Fei is really a lovable girl who has a cute side whenever my flirtibg techniques work on her. 

Ugh, my kokoro go doki-doki whenever she shows a cute smile. If she made herself even more cuter, i probably build an ambulance just to bring me to the nearest hospital. 

Also, note worthing out is that i have four Thots. Thot#1 is the girl whose beauty causes men to serve her as a queen but whenever she is around me, she goes deredere which is weird. Don't you tryna act like some angel when i see you as a devil with a whip. She is now currently working as the cashier so the buisiness is always booming with her. 

Thot#2 is pony-tailed girl whose looking more into a tomboy. She is always serious but acts tsundere whenever i was just walking towards her. Btch was whooped with a smack to the head whenever she does her tsundere skit. Its not that i like you-get that sht outta here. We are running a buisiness, not a cosplay cafe. 

Thot#3 is a girl that lacks emotions and tends to cause problems. It seems she is the same as Thot#1 that causes men to try and flirt with her and she basically beats them up in the store. I always scold her because she brings trouble inside the restaurant when i specifically told her to bring it outside. To which i regretted it and she literally did. I did mean outside but.... 

NOT IN THE FCKING FRONT OF THE STORE YOU BTCH! 

My god, i had to appease those angry customers but forturunately, those she beat up are masochist and made a new business venture. Thank god for that.

Finally, Thot#4, the loli whose age is prehistoric. At first, she gets mad about calling her old but i didn't care as long as she works and causs trouble for me. At least she is the least troublesome of them all. I just basically btch slap her whenever she gets mad about her age or use Alfred to appease her if she goes mad. Finally, she calms down after giving her sweets such as ice cream(made a fridge and freezer).

All in all, they might be troublesome but at least they work in minimun wage or i'll fire them on the spot. I can still hire those bodybuilders from the guild, even if they look kinda gay. 

5