12
61 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holy Hell, 1K readers? Well i be damned. It looks like this novel isn't as bad if people like this one.

...........

For the second game, I decided to create a game more unto a battle arena where people inside are equal, regardless of their power level. Basically like a gladiator type of stuff where i can help this cultivators improve their fighting prowness without relying on their broken power levels.

Basically, i began making a VR tool to send them there in the game world, take out their powers and have them battle each other there, even if they die they would come back without any harm(except their pride but i don't give a fck).

And while they are kinda skeptical at first, they slowly began getting used to it and it even been used to not only settle disputes but also for people to improve themselves. I even added training AIs to help them out and it got even more popular than the horror game i made(which i also improve the scare factor and added the VR function) as i finally decided to relax and spend more time with my waifu.

Let me tell you my smooth moves, its basically trying not to cringe while cringing so hard that the author had to take a day off from writing this and started to contemplate on life.

Unlike the flirting attempts, I was basically a pussy when it comes to relationships, hell i didn't have friends, much like a lover as I was too noob for taking the first steps in the relationship.

Hell, I even question if the author knows what he gonna do with the yandere novel and if he plans on abandoning it on the long run.

But forget about that, what was important is that through hard work and determination(basically through the power of being drunk AF) i muster enough courage to ask her out and i finally succeeded. If all else fails, alchohol is the best right-hand man.

Reliable, trustworthy and never gonna betray you like a friend whose fcking your girl.

So now, i basically just doing the normal routine with her(but changing relationship from friends to lovers tag), I feel elated that I gain more inspiration to make more of those robots to which i model them more into men than women(do i want to assign myself a deathwish if the girls found out i'm trying to stick my dck into a metal suface?).

But the functions of the robot are as clunky as of now but every failure leads to a goal to complete and its only a step by step process.

With enough patience and the positive of being healed by a lap pillow, the robot is finally complete and began to practice everything about what i can learn and improve from my first live work.

It was quite long and tedious process as i didn't attach any knowledge apart from testing out the functionality of my work as i decided to reprogram any mistakes and errors before implanting an AI chip after all the mistakes are removed.

That day, i dreamt of having created a robotic invasion upon the land.... 

4