Chapter 2
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hah~ this is really fun.

There is not much that I can do except eating so most of the time I just go to one system to another and devour anything that I can see.

But I must admit that this is really boring. I have visited almost 50 systems and I did not encounter any lifeform whatsoever. So most of the time I just used it to see what this body can do.

It turns out I can do a lot of things with this body. First I tried to shoot energy beam from my body, and this body capable of shooting out beam and it's powerful enough to destroy a couple of planets in one shot. Well that really is a huge waste of a very good food, but oh well there is plenty more planets out there for me to eat.

Then I tried to used my power to make some meteors. It's not really hard because already contains a tons of chemical soup. I just using remake them using my inate knowledge and shot several meteors made of pure iron. Hehehe... this is fun.

Ah yes I forgot to tell you something. My knowledge. I don't know how or why but for some unknown reasons, the more I eat the more I know. Right now I already have devour about 50 systems on my path and my knowledge increasing little by little.

So with this knowledge I already know a lot of thing. Chemistry, Physics and even various other miscellaneous thing.

Ah all of this talk already making me hungry, well time to eat.

***

I continue to cruising the galaxy, nothing much to do. Then I arrived at another star system. But this time this star system is... a bit different. One of the planet that I can see is blue and green. Looks like this planet has forest and water. That means there must be some kind of life right.

I got really excited and quickly head towards the planet. When I began an observation, I can see wild animals here and there but not a single sign of civilization on the planet.

Hah~ this was disappointing. I really hope that there at least a group of sapient being. Hmmm... do I want to eat this star system? Nah. I think I'm going to leave it alone. One day I will came back here to see if there is any civilization will rise here. Plus, right now I'm full.

Well let's move to another system. Onwards to a new destination.

***

Well I already travel for quite a long time. I have stop to more than a hundred star system and devour it. Along my journey, I stumble about six star systems that has a habitable planets in it. But it really was a huge disappointment to see that there was not a civilisations exist on all of those planets.

My years of devouring star systems has help me to accumulates large sum of knowledge. Right now I know almost everything that are there to learned. From knowledge of sciences such as physics, chemistry and biology to supernatural knowledge such as the used of magic and psychic energy.

But the biggest question that I have right now is what am I going to do now?

Hmmm... now that I realised it my body right now is really inefficient. This huge gaseous body releasing a lot of energy. In this state, doesn't matter how much I eat it will be a huge waste since it will just be released to the surroundings.

So I need to create a body. Container that can be used to not only store but also regulate this huge amount of energy. And so I began to make some experiments.

First I make a simple humanoid body but when just a small amount of my energy enter it's body, well it exploded. Well looks like we need more durable container. This time I gave it more muscle strength so it can withstand my power. But unfortunately the same thing happened.

Well looks like it's going to take some time to get this right.

1