This Girl….(Part 1)
1.8k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There's this girl whom I've been chasing since from the time we met as a kid, till the time we graduated from highschool.

I never had the guts to ask her out since I was too coward to even try to confess to her.

Being friends with her was just satisfying enough for me since I was too scared of breaking our bond as friends.

But now that we are in college and had to take on different courses in life, I knew that if I keep continue doing this same stunt over and over, I might even regret having to separate from her..... Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if she is asked by some other guy if I don't muster up any courage.

So, before college starts, I finally muster enough courage to ask her out.

"Hey, to be honest with you...."

We are currently just casually eating out in some fastfood joint around the mall as I was nervously looking at the cup I've been holding on for sometime and in front of me was a girl who was casually sipping on a drink while looking at me confusely.

She had a cap on her head which was just some popular sports brand and belongs to a team of baseball players. Her hair being tied to a ponytail and had features which gives off an energetic girl. Knowing what i look like right to her, she gave off a charming smile like she was happy about helping me out as her friend as she nudge me for the question in my mind.

"Dude, you don't have to be all nervous right now. Its not like its gonna affect our friendship or something. I will always keep a close lid to any secrets."

"Y-yeah. About that..."

While its not a secret I needed to hide from her, I want to properly lay out my feelings and avoid having to be nervous about saying this since I didn't have to be so defensive about having to confess to her. Get a grip man. You've been hanging out with this chick for a long time now and you gonna chicken out just because your afraid of getting rejected?

Cut the crap and man up, Neil!

"Anyways Trish, I just wanna say that I lo-"

"Oh, hold that off Neil. It seems that those guys.... Ugh.... Dammit. Dad's calling me. Brb."

".........."

After finally mustering out my feelings, I was denied of it after her father called her on her phone. I was too shocked by the developments that I stood there like an idiot as she whips out her phone and began calling her father.

"Ahh...I just need a break..."

I sighed from the shock as it was just too much of a courage I pulled out from my system that I slump down from the sheer nervousness as I either felt elated that I got blocked by her father or disappointed that the timing of the call was too accurate that it timed itself with my confession.

To be honest, I just wanted to find a clear answer to this relationship of ours since I felt like this thing had gone long enough that I finally got sick of having to lose my confidence in myself from asking her out.

As I felt like I might had a second try after regaining my confidence. It seems that my nervousness cause me to drink a bit more and felt that my bladder needs to relieve itself.

"Sorry Trish. Nature Calls."

Standing up and dismissing myself to head to the toilet, I wanted to use this opportunity to practice as I didn't want to bail out on this second chance.

'Com'on Dude, you've been trying to ask her out since highschool and you won't get that chance in college if you keep this up. Stay calm and ease up if you want to confess.'

After relieving myself and pumped myself up in the mirror, I finally got my confidence back as I walked out and had come across an awkward situation.

"Hey, there's this movie I wanna watch but I felt like its lonely going there by myself. Since I discovered someone as pretty as you, might want to come watch the movie with me since its better to share the ticket with someone?"

"A-ah....Uum....."

After exiting the bathroom, I come across a man whose features was quite a looker and his actions had been backed with his charm. He wasn't trying to be agressive with his moves but him being proavtive had a opposite effect on the girl. Quite flamboyant with his move, the girl became nervous since she felt like she didn't want to attract attention and felt terrified against the man in front of her.

Normally, someone would notice this as the man was actually quite bad at causing a scene and making the girl embarrassed that she would be saved by someone to protect her but after looking around, it seems that she was truly alone any no one wanted to even stepped in to help her, given that the man was just basically trying to pick her up and not much damage was done to her. It would truly be an awkward situation if someone to help her if she didn't even need to ask for help.

So, I knew that it would be bad if I help her out, given that she wasn't hurt or anything and the guy was just trying to ask her out normally.

The girl looks a bit cute and she was just adorable to watch and struggle but I was too preoccupied of asking my childhood friend out that I didn't have time to save some girl out and be somekind of hero wannabe which its kinda stupid, given the current circumstances.

Some guy was asking her out without any force but waited for her responds, she looks nervous and felt bad about rejecting him but she didn't want to suffer the backlash of him lashing out if he got rejected and I'm in the middle of this predictament.

It is quite plausible to help the girl out given the side which is the agressor but the man was basically just a bit lovestruck by the girl and he even waited for her response. Its not like he was forcefully trying to ask her out so there was no harm done to the girl other than wasting her time being with him.

And even if I help her out, what should I do then since there wasn't anyway for me to intervene. Unless she scouts me out and drags me into trouble..... Hahaha.....

".............."

Way ta go dude, you actually got caught yourself in the predictament...... 

33